Women’s March Founder Calls on Sarsour, Other Leaders to Step Down for Indulging Anti-Semitism

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
It's about fucking time !!

Theresa Shook, founder of the Women’s March, called on leaders of the liberal political protest movement to step down on Monday amid widespread backlash against their refusal to condemn anti-semitic and homophobic allies.

“As Founder of the Women’s March, my original vision and intent was to show the capacity of human beings to stand in solidarity and love against the hateful rhetoric that had become a part of the political landscape in the U.S. and around the world,” Shook wrote in a Monday Facebook post.

“Bob Bland, Tamika Mallory, Linda Sarsour and Carmen Perez of Women’s March, Inc. have steered the Movement away from its true course,” she continued. “I have waited, hoping they would right the ship. But they have not. In opposition to our Unity Principles, they have allowed anti-Semitism, anti- LBGTQIA sentiment and hateful, racist rhetoric to become a part of the platform by their refusal to separate themselves from groups that espouse these racist, hateful beliefs. I call for the current Co-Chairs to step down and to let others lead who can restore faith in the Movement and its original intent.”

Women’s March Founder Calls on Sarsour, Other Leaders to Step Down for Indulging Anti-Semitism

They all look ridiculous but Sarsour is an asshat. Always has been. There is no "waiting" to see if they change. Nobody is buying that. Theresa Hook is simply trying to make herself relevant (and protect herself) in the midst of a bunch of irrelevant shit.

Last edited:

Theresa Shook, founder of the Women’s March, called on leaders of the liberal political protest movement to step down on Monday amid widespread backlash against their refusal to condemn anti-semitic and homophobic allies.

“As Founder of the Women’s March, my original vision and intent was to show the capacity of human beings to stand in solidarity and love against the hateful rhetoric that had become a part of the political landscape in the U.S. and around the world,” Shook wrote in a Monday Facebook post.

“Bob Bland, Tamika Mallory, Linda Sarsour and Carmen Perez of Women’s March, Inc. have steered the Movement away from its true course,” she continued. “I have waited, hoping they would right the ship. But they have not. In opposition to our Unity Principles, they have allowed anti-Semitism, anti- LBGTQIA sentiment and hateful, racist rhetoric to become a part of the platform by their refusal to separate themselves from groups that espouse these racist, hateful beliefs. I call for the current Co-Chairs to step down and to let others lead who can restore faith in the Movement and its original intent.”

They’d have only a few members left if they did that. Leftism and anti Semitic racism go hand in hand.

Sarsour has done far more than "indulge" Antisemitism. She has fully embraced it in a bear hug!
The far left is anti Semitic to a fault.

And yet she still doesn't realize that the democrat party is the home of anti semitism, racism and misogyny.....when will she wake up to that?

And yet she still doesn't realize that the democrat party is the home of anti semitism, racism and misogyny.....when will she wake up to that?

Good question.

Forum List

Back