Women in Palestine

Someplace in all that irrelevant clutter you post there was a question?

Jews are referenced in the Old Testament, New Testament and the Quran.

Where are these fakesteenians in the Holy Books?

I thought you were going to ask a question that mattered.

My bad.

Where, again, do these fakesteenians appear in the Holy Books? Maybe, I missed your answer.

Should be easy since the Bible and Quran were written in the area

I thought you were going to ask a question that mattered.

My bad.

Where, again, do these fakesteenians appear in the Holy Books? Maybe, I missed your answer.

What does it matter?

I thought fakesteenians date back to the beginning of time, yes? Surely, the fakesteenians should appear in the 3000 year old Bible and their own 1500 year old Quran

Whatcha got for us? Or, are you a fakesteenian, too?

What does it matter?

I thought fakesteenians date back to the beginning of time, yes? Surely, the fakesteenians should appear in the 3000 year old Bible and their own 1500 year old Quran

Was Judea 100% Jews? Was the old Israel 100% Jews? What about the other areas of Palestine? Who were they?

What does it matter?

Was Judea 100% Jews? Was the old Israel 100% Jews? What about the other areas of Palestine? Who were they?

Judea and Israel appear in the Bible. "Jew" is derived from Judea.

Where is this palestine and these palesteenians in the Bible? Maybe, you'd have more luck with the Quran?

Last edited:

Where is this palestine and these palesteenians in the Bible? Maybe, you'd have more luck with the Quran?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7_ib_9tkSM]Palestine Before Israel - Maps - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7_ib_9tkSM]Palestine Before Israel - Maps - YouTube[/ame]

I don't recall asking for bogus youtube videos.

Let's try, again: Where in the Bible and Quran do palestine and palesteenians appear?

Think you can handle that?

Last edited:

Let's try, again: Where in the Bible and Quran do palestine and palesteenians appear?

What is bogus about pictures of maps over the ages?

What is bogus about pictures of maps over the ages?

Maps are made on computers. Let's try, again: Where in the Bible and Quran do palestine and palesteenians appear?

Can you handle that?

So you think all those maps are fake.

What about the maps of Palestine in my Bible? Are those fake too?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back