Woman's march organizer recently met Ex Hama s operative, has family ties to terror group

Linda Sarsour, one of the organizers behind Saturday’s Women’s March, being held in Washington, D.C., was recently spotted at a large Muslim convention in Chicago posing for pictures with an accused financier for Hamas, the terrorist group.

Women’s March Organizer Recently Met Ex-Hamas Operative, Has Family Ties To Terror Group
----------------------------------------------------------------
Just like following the money, follow the crooks and they always leave a trail. The only people who can't follow the trail are those who think Obama's crowd was bigger LMFAO................anybody else can figure it out themselves.
Talk about fake news..........

Oh no I just found more fuck you's I saved one for yah. :banana:

I am just curious.......do you ever get tired of kicking leftard ass? Do you ever fight ennui when dealing with these ball-less wonders? Sometimes, I feel boredom setting in because the intellectual composite score of the commie left has a failing grade.......just curious as to your thoughts....

Linda Sarsour, one of the organizers behind Saturday’s Women’s March, being held in Washington, D.C., was recently spotted at a large Muslim convention in Chicago posing for pictures with an accused financier for Hamas, the terrorist group.

Women’s March Organizer Recently Met Ex-Hamas Operative, Has Family Ties To Terror Group
Just like following the money, follow the crooks and they always leave a trail. The only people who can't follow the trail are those who think Obama's crowd was bigger LMFAO................anybody else can figure it out themselves.

I am just curious.......do you ever get tired of kicking leftard ass? Do you ever fight ennui when dealing with these ball-less wonders? Sometimes, I feel boredom setting in because the intellectual composite score of the commie left has a failing grade.......just curious as to your thoughts....

It does get tiring, boring at times, but something just keeps plugging away to keep putting information out there sooner or later someone reads all this shit and says holly fk , now I see it ! lol

Then there are those who I and others can tell there just isn't any hope for them, they come off with their libtard, hypocritical smart ass comments , they don't know jack shit those are the ones we can either say fk off too, or just click that great ignore button. If it wasn't for that ignore button oh the fuck you's would probably fly off the charts bhahaah.

It does get tiring, boring at times, but something just keeps plugging away to keep putting information out there sooner or later someone reads all this shit and says holly fk , now I see it ! lol

Then there are those who I and others can tell there just isn't any hope for them, they come off with their libtard, hypocritical smart ass comments , they don't know jack shit those are the ones we can either say fk off too, or just click that great ignore button. If it wasn't for that ignore button oh the fuck you's would probably fly off the charts bhahaah.

Yeah, it's like trying to lead mules to water even though they are dehydrated but refuse to drink from the well because they didn't like the reins you put on them......they would rather die from thirst than be lead to water.......un-friggin' real...,..

MindWars is a dumbshit liar just like the orange clown. Ignores the obvious. The orange clown stood there and lied about what he had previously said about the CIA, and tried to blame it on the press. Then he proceeded to lie about the size of the crowd at the inauguration. As if that even mattered.

But to someone with severe psychological problems, it would, indeed, matter.

And it will even put him further off balance to realize that more women turned out to protest his attitudes towards women than attended his inauguration. Far more, over a million, worldwide.

Stupid politically correct emotional foolish women. They have been duped into believing that Trump hates women by the that fake and phony lieberal main scream media. 99% of those women in the march most likely have no clue about politics. They have proved nothing by their march. They only just showed men as to how stunned women really are when it comes to politics.

She was not behind the march on Washington. Probably establishment Soros was the organizer, and he most likely financed the whole thing. This anti- Trump thing will go on until guys like Soros get the boot. These sore f'n losers will never give up until they think they can find a way to get Trump out. And the dumb women in the march go along with the organizers who give jack chit about them, the stupid fools.

These were our families marching, mainstream America, the best and brightest of the nation.

And the cuck brigade is sliming them, because it's what they do.

So Trump-cucks, how much are you being paid to slime America's best?

Liberal sluts and lesbians bitching about a sales tax on tampons and the fear that someone might take away their right to kill their fetus....this is America's best? God help us then if that was the case.....

You say slut and lesbian like it's an insult. It doesn't matter what they choose to do with their vaginas. They have rights and are human.

Trump is an adulterer and a womanizer but no one talks about what he does with his penis. So it doesn't matter what a woman does with her vagina. It doesn't define her.

[Stupid politically correct emotional foolish women.

You're terrified. Good. Freedom should scare you authoritarians.

But then, TheParty told you to be terrified, and you always obey TheParty and whatever PC edicts they hand down to you. They like it when you're terrified. It keeps you in line.

You'd never make it in the reason-based community of the liberals.

. They only just showed men as to how stunned women really are when it comes to politics.

And quite the little sexist turd, you are. Did you have any other points to make?

Coming from a sack of shit like you? That carries no sting whatsoever....I would have to care about your opinion. I would have to care about whether currying favor with you. Let me say unequivocally that they will be selling snow cones in hell and Frigidaire will be selling refrigerators in hell before I ever give so much as a fly's fart off of a bald butcher's ill-fitting toupee about your opinion.....do you get the message that I am sending??? Have we communicated???? HELP me, help you....because I REALLY want to drive that message home to you.

Are you religious?

Do you understand you'll burn in Hell for eternity for being such a disgusting shitstain of a human being?

Does that not concern you, roasting in hellfire for all of eternity? That's a long time. Someone has to care about your eternal soul, being that you clearly don't.

And no, Satan will not honor whatever deal you think you made with him. You'll burn along with all the other evil folk.

Yes, I know it's not PC to point out that evil exists, but I'm not PC. You're one of the poster children for the banality of evil. You'd have made a fine concentration camp guard.

These were our families marching, mainstream America, the best and brightest of the nation.

:anj_stfu: fatass :cow:

Coming from a sack of shit like you? That carries no sting whatsoever....I would have to care about your opinion. I would have to care about whether currying favor with you. Let me say unequivocally that they will be selling snow cones in hell and Frigidaire will be selling refrigerators in hell before I ever give so much as a fly's fart off of a bald butcher's ill-fitting toupee about your opinion.....do you get the message that I am sending??? Have we communicated???? HELP me, help you....because I REALLY want to drive that message home to you.

Are you religious?

Do you understand you'll burn in Hell for eternity for being such a disgusting shitstain of a human being?

Does that not concern you, roasting in hellfire for all of eternity? That's a long time. Someone has to care about your eternal soul, being that you clearly don't.

And no, Satan will not honor whatever deal you think you made with him. You'll burn along with all the other evil folk.

Yes, I know it's not PC to point out that evil exists, but I'm not PC. You're one of the poster children for the banality of evil. You'd have made a fine concentration camp guard.

Sorry, punkinpuss, but that's not a call that you get to make. You are entitled to your opinion and as I stated earlier, there is nothing about you that I respect that makes me care to be in your good "graces".

What I have seen over the last 16 years of posting in forums is that leftards are fine with dishing out insults but they scream loud and long when they get it back in spades. Suck it up, buttercup...

(snicker)

Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif

And these pussy walkers seem to forget that Trump did this for omfg a WOMAN

upload_2017-1-22_17-1-47.png

Liberal sluts and lesbians bitching about a sales tax on tampons and the fear that someone might take away their right to kill their fetus....this is America's best? God help us then if that was the case.....

You say slut and lesbian like it's an insult. It doesn't matter what they choose to do with their vaginas. They have rights and are human.

Trump is an adulterer and a womanizer but no one talks about what he does with his penis. So it doesn't matter what a woman does with her vagina. It doesn't define her.

Leftards have been talking about it since he got the nomination. If women are so liberated and have made so many strides? Why would they be offended by a private conversation Trump had in 2005 when asked about all the fawning gold-diggers trying to get his attention???

If they are the "best and brightest" the United States is in big trouble.

Egads!!

Here's to you and your brainless fake news bs

upload_2017-1-22_18-29-17.png

Leftards have been talking about it since he got the nomination. If women are so liberated and have made so many strides? Why would they be offended by a private conversation Trump had in 2005 when asked about all the fawning gold-diggers trying to get his attention???
Grabbing someone by the pussy isn't a problem. But saying you don't even ask her is a problem. He can grab as much pussy as he wants. But he has to ask the woman first.

Last edited:

Grabbing someone by the pussy isn't a problem. But saying you don't even ask her is a problem. He can grab as much pussy as he wants. But ask the woman first.

And here we have the lunatics claiming they are offended by Trump saying " Pussy", and here just what hypocritical morons go and do

upload_2017-1-22_20-23-5.png

Grabbing someone by the pussy isn't a problem. But saying you don't even ask her is a problem. He can grab as much pussy as he wants. But ask the woman first.

He never said that he did it all all...much less without asking..........hello???

Look at the crying. Those women clearly terrified and shamed the Trump-thugs, who don't like having their immorality highlighted.

That's a good sign, that a few of the Trump-thugs can still feel shame. It means their conscience isn't totally gone, and they're not completely lost to their sociopathic cult.

Forum List

Back