Woman who miscarried charged with a crime.

who did you call??
Funeral home.

Here's the real reason for the prosecution: Covering because the doctors were afraid to give her medical care due to the Ohio abortion law.
On the day of her miscarriage, Watts reportedly waited eight hours to receive care at a Warren, Ohio hospital, because doctors were debating on whether they would be penalized for treating her.
When she returned to the hospital, the hospital called the police.

Funeral home.

Here's the real reason for the prosecution: Covering because the doctors were afraid to give her medical care due to the Ohio abortion law.

When she returned to the hospital, the hospital called the police.
I dont see in your link where a doctor said they were afraid,,

to bad she didnt call the funeral home so none of this could happen,,

bottom line is you dont try and flush a dead baby down the toilet or dump in a bucket in your backyard,,

I dont see in your link where a doctor said they were afraid,,

to bad she didnt call the funeral home so none of this could happen,,

bottom line is you dont try and flush a dead baby down the toilet or dump in a bucket in your backyard,,
That is what you or I would do. We're not women, and didn't go through trauma.
I would love to get opinions from actual women on the subject.

its exactly what happened,,

No it isn't. If you both read and understood the article, you'd know she didn't discard it in a bucket in her backyard. Who knows from where you got that piece of misinformation?

Actually, what she did was far worse.

Rush Limbaugh used to call such stories a “See I told you so” moment.

If Republicans cared about the child half as much as they did the Fetus we would have free medical and the best funded schools in the world for the kids.

But they don’t care. Not even half as much.

The lessons learned. First. Never trust a Republican legislator. Second. Never trust a cop. Ever.
Well Liberals are in office and we don't have free medical or best funded schools. Do they not care either>?

Seriously?

They would know what the actual norms are

So did all the January 6 Capitol Attackers. :abgg2q.jpg:
the normal thing to do when your child dies at home is to call for help,,
not dump him in a bucket out back,,

more so when you are also having a medical emergency,,

No it isn't. If you both read and understood the article, you'd know she didn't discard it in a bucket in her backyard. Who knows from where you got that piece of misinformation?

Actually, what she did was far worse.
and that was what exactly??

common practice is if youre going to tell someone they are wrong you explain why and what actually happened

Forum List

Back