What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woman charged in failed murder of baby

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
New charges filed in Tenn. coat-hanger abortion case

Disgusting bitch. If she didn't want a baby DON'T GET PREGNANT! Amazing how that is simple to figure out. I hope she gets life.
I wish you could get pregnant.
I was pregnant and before I was married. Not for one second did I think of murdering my child with an abortion.
Me, too, but it is a woman's right to choose. We made our choices. They get to make theirs.

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score

Disgusting bitch. If she didn't want a baby DON'T GET PREGNANT! Amazing how that is simple to figure out. I hope she gets life.
IF I was a female and I did not want kids I would either get fixed OR use protection OR not have sex. I have 4 kids fortunately I married someone who has the same sense of responsibility I do. WE made the kids WE will raise them. No excuse to murder a baby in the womb just don't get pregnant! Granted there are SOME exceptions such as rape,incest,mental or physical deformity etc.

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score

I was pregnant and before I was married. Not for one second did I think of murdering my child with an abortion.
Me, too, but it is a woman's right to choose. We made our choices. They get to make theirs.
Its not YOUR body its the babies body and life you are ending. Period. YOUR choice ends when the life of another human being starts. As was said in the article the baby survived and was transferred to DSS.

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
596e8efe5c4936a092b5169e7084e6cd.jpg

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score

IF I was a female and I did not want kids I would either get fixed OR use protection OR not have sex. I have 4 kids fortunately I married someone who has the same sense of responsibility I do. WE made the kids WE will raise them. No excuse to murder a baby in the womb just don't get pregnant! Granted there are SOME exceptions such as rape,incest,mental or physical deformity etc.
The "bodies" you refer to as exceptions are also babies, in your definition. That is putting a moral judgment on which "lives" you are willing to murder. Not a very good argument. Who died and made you God?

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score

The "bodies" you refer to as exceptions are also babies, in your definition. That is putting a moral judgment on which "lives" you are willing to murder. Not a very good argument. Who died and made you God?
There are exceptions to every rule. I believe in eugenics so of course no mentally or physically disabled child should be born. If there is a case of rape or incest then that's OK as well. Not a wonderful thing but understandable. Either be a slave or be a god :)

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List