Woman Allegedly Sexually Assaulted By L.A. Cops

Something is not quite right here.
There are not many details. I just have to be skeptical. With the availability of video recording almost universal, with all the scrutiny under which police officers, especially Los Angeles PD with that dept's less than stellar record, why PO's would even dream of doing what is alleged in this story.
But then again, one never knows when stupidity will rear it head.

it happens it happened out here
-------------
HOT SPRINGS -- Former Fall River County sheriff's deputy Buckly 'Buck' McColl was sentenced to five years in prison Friday after pleading guilty to a count of third-degree rape.

McColl, 42, had originally been charged with three rape counts, one count of false reporting and one count of perjury, all stemming from a Nov. 22 incident involving a woman he picked up on the street in Edgemont.

McColl was a deputy with the Fall River County sheriff's department and was on duty at the time. He admitted to picking up the woman and taking her to Edgemont City Hall, where he raped her. McColl said he knew that the woman, who was intoxicated at the time, was incapable of giving consent.

The additional charges were dropped as part of the guilty plea.

On-duty deputy who raped woman gets five years in prison

Why was one of the cops in the back seat? Why would she try to escape from a fast moving vehicle if she wasn't desperate to get away from the cop? Why was her dress missing from the waist down?

She put the lady into the backseat. That's standard. High speed? Barely rolling car. Why would her dress be missing if she's just alleging that the cop grabbed her thigh and nothing else down there?

Bitch is looking for a cash settlement.
You obviously didn't watch the video from the bank camera. The car was not "barely moving". Not only that, but the cops told the paramedics that the car had stopped, then began driving again. The video shows otherwise. And I have to ask, would you be referring to her as a "bitch" if she was your daughter, sister, wife?

http://www.laweekly.com/informer/20...spect-who-fell-out-of-lapd-cruiser-sues-video

Why was one of the cops in the back seat? Why would she try to escape from a fast moving vehicle if she wasn't desperate to get away from the cop? Why was her dress missing from the waist down?

She put the lady into the backseat. That's standard. High speed? Barely rolling car. Why would her dress be missing if she's just alleging that the cop grabbed her thigh and nothing else down there?

Bitch is looking for a cash settlement.
You obviously didn't watch the video from the bank camera. The car was not "barely moving". Not only that, but the cops told the paramedics that the car had stopped, then began driving again. The video shows otherwise. And I have to ask, would you be referring to her as a "bitch" if she was your daughter, sister, wife?

Kim Nguyen: Suspect Who Fell Out of LAPD Cruiser Sues (VIDEO) | The Informer | Los Angeles | Los Angeles News and Events | LA Weekly

That's the beauty of being emotionally detached. I can call it how I see it. She's lying; so yes, she's a bitch.

If she doesn't have legitimate proof of this, she'll have no one to blame but herself when she spends the next good deal of her life sitting there in a jail cell.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
So, if she didn't record the event or have an eyewitness, she should just keep it to herself?

If she doesn't have legitimate proof of this, she'll have no one to blame but herself when she spends the next good deal of her life sitting there in a jail cell.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
So if a rape victim doesn't have physical proof that she was raped, she shouldn't speak out?
Crying wolf when there really isn't a wolf is what I was meaning in my message there, you two. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Why people do such a thing is what I will never get because doing so will only make things worse for them because no one will go on anything that they have to say later on. Those who choose to lie may also make things harder for the honest people because the authorities will not know if those who are honest are really for real, especially if they unfortunately do not have the ability to prove that they are not lying. :( :( :(

God bless you always!!!

Holly
So, if she didn't record the event or have an eyewitness, she should just keep it to herself?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
So if a rape victim doesn't have physical proof that she was raped, she shouldn't speak out?
Crying wolf when there really isn't a wolf is what I was meaning in my message there, you two. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Why people do such a thing is what I will never get because doing so will only make things worse for them because no one will go on anything that they have to say later on. Those who choose to lie may also make things harder for the honest people because the authorities will not know if those who are honest are really for real, especially if they unfortunately do not have the ability to prove that they are not lying. :( :( :(
Except for one thing. The camera shows that the cops lied to the paramedics. I guess you two are willing to overlook that little detail.

Holly

Except for one thing. The camera shows that the cops lied to the paramedics. I guess you two are willing to overlook that little detail.

Some people believe cops can do no wrong.

^^^ If you are implying that I am one of them people, I am not. I know that there are cops out there who think that they can do whatever they want just because they are a cop.

Holly

P.S. Sadly, anyone can be full of it no matter what kind of job it is that they have.

Last edited:
^^^ If you are implying that I am one of them people, I am not. I know that there are cops out there who think that they can do whatever they want just because they are a cop.

Holly

P.S. Sadly, anyone can be full of it no matter what kind of job it is that they have.
Yet, you are willing to take the word of the cops without question, even though they lied to the paramedics, and the bottom half of her dress was missing.

^^^ No I'm not. I am just saying that anyone is capable of lying. Therefore, if anyone makes an accusation, they had better have proof that wasn't fabricated to back up what they are saying.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ No I'm not. I am just saying that anyone is capable of lying. Therefore, if anyone makes an accusation, they had better have proof that wasn't fabricated to back up what they are saying.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
So, the fact that they lied and her dress was removed doesn't give credibility to her story as far as you're concerned?

^^^ What was she doing in the presence of them cops in the first place? They could have arrested her and she could have had things hiding in her clothes which gave them the reason to have her clothes be removed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ What was she doing in the presence of them cops in the first place? They could have arrested her and she could have had things hiding in her clothes which gave them the reason to have her clothes be removed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Holly, what planet are you from?

Holly

I'm IMPLYING nothing. I am STATING it!

^^^ One way or another, I can only speak for myself and I am not one of them people. I know that there are people out there who think that they can do whatever they want to just because of something that they have over other people.

Holly

P.S. Some think that they can do whatever they want to just because they are a male or a female. Then there are those who think that the color of their skin is what gives them a free pass to do certain things.

Forum List

Back