Woke Trumpers

I didn't attack the halls of congress looking for the VP so I could hang him. I don't think I will be next.

No, but the extremists on your side are talking about punishing anyone whoever had anything to do with Trump from “Truth and Reconciliation commissions to keeping Trump supporters from getting a job.

Within months you people went from burning and looting small businesses, destroying statues, throwing bricks at police officers to getting a conscience about the Capitol.

And in seconds you went from shouting USA to shouting FIND PENCE so you could hang him.

Ha.... they were following the lead of Democrat leaders and celebrity liberals who talked of violence against both Trump and Pence from January 2017. Was it a right winger who told a crowd it was her fantasy to blow up the White House (See Madonna). How about the right winger who created the severed head of the President or the countless celebrities who talked about assassinations or punching the President? Who owned that rhetoric?

Obviously, you have been listening to that Gutfeld idiot. None of the remarks you mentioned instigated an attack on the foundations of our government, or an attempted coup to ensconce a failed dictator wannabe into the presidency he had just lost. How many deaths were directly linked to Madonna's remarks?

Obviously, I witnessed that rhetoric coming from the Left over the last 4 years that resulted in violence and deaths throughout US cities. While I don't condone the actions or results of the attack on the Capitol last week, I also do not think that smashed windows, destruction, and lives lost at the Capitol are more or less important than the destruction and lives lost in cities throughout the US over the last 4 years.

You don't believe a direct coup intended to ensconce a failed presidential candidate into the presidency is a big deal. Noted.

I don’t believe that politicians’ lives are more important than small business owners. Note that.

Individual politicians aren't. Our system of government is.

What system? The system that is committed to the fundamental transformation of America? The system that shuts down city blocks, attacks Federal buildings and deems it a “summer of Love” celebration? Either way, no system or politician is above the American People. The only reason you are putting Capitol Hill NOW above the American People is because your side won. If the Republicans took the Hill, you wouldn’t give a shit. If Trump won, it would be you people storming the Capitol and/or destroying small businesses in Washington.

The system defined by our constitution, dumb ass.

You people or many people from your side have issues with the Constitution because it was written by white male slave holding landowners. Now, you want to honor and revere it because the snapshot in time favors your outcome: the Democrats won. Another way of saying this is that it is convenient for you to honor and revere the Constitution. Everything moves in circles. Soon, the Liberal Left will be back to tearing down or defacing statues of the white male slave-holding landowners that wrote that Document.

As usual, you have a twisted right view of reality, but it is unquestionable that the right wants to ignore the constitution when you've always claimed to be it's strongest supporters, even when you didn't know what it said. You've lost your claim to morality, and now you've changed your opinion of the constitution. Just more proof that the GOP is gone, It's been consumed by Trump.

My opinion has remained steadfast. You people cherry pick the Constitution and are all for "rule of law" and "law of the land" when it suits you. Now is one of those times. You need not look far from within your side of the spectrum to find liberals who have questioned the Constitution because it was created at a height of Slavery.

Right now, the repubs are supporting a traitor who attempted a coup to overthrow our system of government as defined by the constitution. I win.

If this debate is based on Subjectivity, I am sure you feel entitled to it.

I didn't attack the halls of congress looking for the VP so I could hang him. I don't think I will be next.
Neither did the lady who had her garage set on fire with her child inside the house.

Did a rejected president incite a mob to set that garage on fire?
No a rejected wife of former president did.
4tklkh.jpg

Neither did the lady who had her garage set on fire with her child inside the house.

Did a rejected president incite a mob to set that garage on fire?
No a rejected wife of former president did.
View attachment 443344

Keep trying. You'll come up with something funny eventually.

Forum List

Back