Woke Mob Cancel Culture Forces Conservative Patriot Meghan McCain To Resign

"Meghan McCain will be announcing her resignation from ABC's The View on today's show, DailyMail.com has exclusively learned. The 36-year-old is leaving the daytime talk show after four seasons and with two years remaining on her contract. The outspoken daughter of the late Senator John McCain has become a leading Republican voice in the media over the years. McCain is also a New York Times best-selling author having published her first book in 2008: My Dad, John McCain."

The saddest sentence in this whole article is:

"The outspoken daughter of the late Senator John McCain has become a leading Republican voice in the media"

Bawahahahahahahaha.......Really??

Seems as tho her saying stupid shit and getting dragged for it has gotten the best of her and she has decided to move on...However, what will America do next?? How are we going to make it thru life without Meghan finding a way to shoe-horn her father into every conservation??

And will conservative media at large rescue her and circle the wagons on her behalf in order to own the libs? Will she decide to go full on right-wing fascist and host a show on OAN or Newsmax?? If she does, she is going to have to definitely pipe down on the "My Daddy" talk.....and adopt herself a new daddy...
LOLOLOL......Any true conservative hates that obese bitch. Gimpy McCain was part of the Russia Scam.Shoulda stayed in Nam
Why are "true conservatives" so weak that they couldn't even nominate one in the last 4 or 5 elections??

I will never stop reminding you cucks that at one time -- yall claimed all of these morons were "conservatives" -- only to turn around and trash them when they no longer had the power you worship

View attachment 507640
Look pal. When the Bush's started licking the Clinton's asses, that was it for me.

You see I never had to work for someone but myself and needed no one. My thinking will always be way different than yours. Why?? I was never a slave to an alarm clock, and the pitiful existence of waiting dor a paycheck to syrvive....................No Way Jose
So the Iraq War and the Patriot Act isn't what stopped you from worshiping Bush..

It was the fact he was too cozy with the Clintons??

You have the sensibilities of a catty bitch.....you don't oppose anyone based on policies...you oppose them based on whose lunch table they sat like a high school brat....

Far better choice than Trump.

McCain and Mitt were far better choices than Obama.

Zero difference between the three.

No doubt you would have preferred Hitler

"Meghan McCain will be announcing her resignation from ABC's The View on today's show, DailyMail.com has exclusively learned. The 36-year-old is leaving the daytime talk show after four seasons and with two years remaining on her contract. The outspoken daughter of the late Senator John McCain has become a leading Republican voice in the media over the years. McCain is also a New York Times best-selling author having published her first book in 2008: My Dad, John McCain."

"The outspoken daughter of the late Senator John McCain has become a leading Republican voice in the media"

Seems as tho her saying stupid shit and getting dragged for it has gotten the best of her and she has decided to move on...However, what will America do next?? How are we going to make it thru life without Meghan finding a way to shoe-horn her father into every conservation??

And will conservative media at large rescue her and circle the wagons on her behalf in order to own the libs? Will she decide to go full on right-wing fascist and host a show on OAN or Newsmax?? If she does, she is going to have to definitely pipe down on the "My Daddy" talk.....and adopt herself a new daddy...
Since when is Megan McCain a “conservative”?

She was a rabid anti-Trumper just like her moronic father and the rest of “the View” cast.

She’s an idiot and I’m glad she got eating by her own. She never represented “our side”.

When?

She was a rabid anti-Trumper just like her moronic father and the rest of “the View” cast.
That's when.
:cuckoo:

So she was a RINO. Again I ask when was she ever a “conservative”?
I
She’s a lefty pretending to be a Republican.
I said one of, not necessarily the best.

You made the point perfectly. Will is just a Mitt kinda guy...
Will is just a Mitt kinda guy...

Far better choice than Trump.

McCain and Mitt were far better choices than Obama.
Politically.....what has Mitt done so far that makes you think he would have been better than Obama??

His policies would have been the same policies that Trump pushed....only we less trolling and purposeful cruelty....and since he didn't have those two things -- he is hated by the same folks who would have pretended he was great if he won in 2012......

Politically.....what has Mitt done so far that makes you think he would have been better than Obama??

Tried to work across the aisle.

Something that has been lacking for the last 20-30 years
Because of who?

Conservatives????

Most of the bills Biden signed so far has had BIPARTISAN SUPPORT FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE..which is the only "bipartisanship" that matters to me......who tried to block all of them?

She is no longer needed, her and her dads anti-Trump stance have no value now.

As usual, the same people who destroy the only people who really stood for American greatness go on to complain about those who replaced him and countered his policies.

Good riddance. Another fool who was given gold because of her dads loyalty to China First and American decline.

She is no longer needed, her and her dads anti-Trump stance have no value now.

As usual, the same people who destroy the only people who really stood for American greatness go on to complain about those who replaced him and countered his policies.

Good riddance. Another fool who was given gold because of her dads loyalty to China First and American decline.
Oh goody!!

Did her Daddy get her any of those cool Chinese trademarks like Ivanka's daddy did??

McCain was a shitbird and a dirty politician - the Keating 5 is his legacy. McCain accepted money and trips from Keating who robbed the Lincoln Savings and Loan depositors and destroyed lives. Fcking McCain tried to protect Keating from an investigation. What a piece of shit that guy was.

McCain was a shitbird and a dirty politician - the Keating 5 is his legacy. McCain accepted money and trips from Keating who robbed the Lincoln Savings and Loan depositors and destroyed lives. Fcking McCain tried to protect Keating from an investigation. What a piece of shit that guy was.

and yet he was till nominated to be president by the GOP -- Despite knowing ALL OF THIS.....

So I guess we can stop pretending that any of that matters..

is this important news?....that show is one of the most useless talk shows on TV....
It's a current event.....if there is an "Important News" section on the site....suggest you go there....

However I must highlight the fact that the memory of conservatives is mighty short.....

Need I remind you that fragile right-wingers considered Dr. Suess important news....Mr. Potato-head important news...Gay cereal boxes important news....

And the minute Meghan hops from right wing channel to right wing channel to whine about how mean the "libs" treated her....conservatives will be cheering her on...
doesnt change what i asked.....oh and also biff i might point out that liberals have short memories too... ......

is this important news?....that show is one of the most useless talk shows on TV....
Worse is the talk with Sharon Osborn and Julie Chen. They loved talking about dirt and gossip about every other celebrity scandal but what happened when it was Julie Chen's husband who was forcing women who worked for him to fuck him? Julie quit and the show didn't talk about it. I haven't watched them since.
if it was so bad WHY were you watching it?....the girlfriend made you?....

Ms. McCain wasn't exactly a conservative patriot but it must have been tough working with those angry left wing witches every day.

I suspect there will be a sharp drop in the words 'my father' on that program. lol

She’s an idiot and I’m glad she got eating by her own. She never represented “our side”.

When?

That's when.
:cuckoo:

So she was a RINO. Again I ask when was she ever a “conservative”?
I
She’s a lefty pretending to be a Republican.
So she was a RINO.

NO

you idiots that are kowtowing to Trump are the RINOs.

He's not a republican, and he's not a conservative.

Get the stardust out of your eyes, and work on getting someone to beat Harris in 2024.

And yet Trump did more to help the conservative movement than any president since Reagan.

He exposed the progressives as the true authoritarians, and exposed the corrupt voting systems.

There IS no republican who can win any seat the dems decide they want because they will steal the votes.

Just like they did last time.

Worse is the talk with Sharon Osborn and Julie Chen. They loved talking about dirt and gossip about every other celebrity scandal but what happened when it was Julie Chen's husband who was forcing women who worked for him to fuck him? Julie quit and the show didn't talk about it. I haven't watched them since.
It was something my father and my mother watched. She had Alzheimers and I would go over there every day I could to help my dad because he took care of her 100% on his own. No care givers came to the house. He was insane. So I was his only help. My brother was living in Switzerland at the time plus he has a family of his own. So I was pretty much all my dad had. All his neighbors would see me walking with her and tell me what a great son I was. They said, "no one would do as much as you do". And that's probably true with a lot of families today. Put her in a home a lot of people said. Not until we had to.

So this was a show that she recognized and kept her attention. That and CSI. God I hate Mark Harman. LOL.

Kind of makes you feel bad that you asked me that question right? LOL. That's ok you didn't know. Yea, I had to watch a lot of shit I didn't like those years. Wheel of Fortune, CSI, the view, local and evening news from 4-8pm. Nothing I ever wanted to watch. Ok one thing. NFL on Sunday's. The only time we could forget about what we were dealing with was when we were complaining about the Lions. God Bless the Detroit Lions. LOL

It was something my father and my mother watched. She had Alzheimers and I would go over there every day I could to help my dad because he took care of her 100% on his own. No care givers came to the house. He was insane. So I was his only help. My brother was living in Switzerland at the time plus he has a family of his own. So I was pretty much all my dad had. All his neighbors would see me walking with her and tell me what a great son I was. They said, "no one would do as much as you do". And that's probably true with a lot of families today. Put her in a home a lot of people said. Not until we had to.

So this was a show that she recognized and kept her attention. That and CSI. God I hate Mark Harman. LOL.

Kind of makes you feel bad that you asked me that question right? LOL. That's ok you didn't know. Yea, I had to watch a lot of shit I didn't like those years. Wheel of Fortune, CSI, the view, local and evening news from 4-8pm. Nothing I ever wanted to watch. Ok one thing. NFL on Sunday's. The only time we could forget about what we were dealing with was when we were complaining about the Lions. God Bless the Detroit Lions. LOL
yea but watching all that shit changed you......when we first started talking back in the forum that Gunny ran.....you came off fairly manly....now?.....dam maybe i should let unktari answer that one.....

Forum List

Back