Without Googling, Do You Recognize the Name Cody Holte ?

Blacks have experienced far more racial discrimination than they have affirmative action.

There has never been a policy to lift the whole black community.
Sure there is , it is Affirmative Action, ALL blacks are eligible to be beneficiaries, ALL whites to be victims.

Come to Tampa, and visit the VA hospital. Has about 15,000 employees >> 100 to 1, black to white.

What racial discrimination do blacks experience ? All they get is black privilege.

You are a Trumper and extremist and are sadly misinformed.

The only thing you are a victim of is stupidity and white supremacist propaganda.

Always amusing watching a racist accuse others of racism.

Come back when you show us your posts of outrage for a white criminal killed by police or just admit how flat out racist you are in your selective outrage.

It is very unfortunate that you consider the situation amusing when you see your ilk practicing racism.
Blacks have experienced far more racial discrimination than they have affirmative action.

There has never been a policy to lift the whole black community.
Sure there is , it is Affirmative Action, ALL blacks are eligible to be beneficiaries, ALL whites to be victims.

Come to Tampa, and visit the VA hospital. Has about 15,000 employees >> 100 to 1, black to white.

What racial discrimination do blacks experience ? All they get is black privilege.

The only thing you are a victim of is stupidity and white supremacist propaganda.

Always amusing watching a racist accuse others of racism.

Come back when you show us your posts of outrage for a white criminal killed by police or just admit how flat out racist you are in your selective outrage.

It is very unfortunate that you consider the situation amusing when you see your ilk practicing racism.

I've already said the cop killed him and never made a joke about it. Score another point for your lack of basic thinking. But its hardly a surprise you didn't do the slightest bit of research before proving how incompetent you are.

And I knew you couldn't find any example of you getting outraged when the criminal was white.

Racism and stupidity are so predictable.

Your mirror reflects them every time you look into it.

1590811587737.png

Challenges 1, 2 , 3 & 4>>>

1. What have I said that is extreme ?

2. What am I misinformed about ?

3. What white supremacist propaganda ? That says what ?

4. What stupidity. What is stupid ?

PS - I haven't heard you mention the name Cody Holte. Why not ? That is the TOPIC of this thread

Keep 'listening' for voices in your head.

America would be better off if the lives of black people were improved by total racial equality and equality fo job opportunity.
Yes it would be better if we had racial equality, instead of an advantage to blacks in Affirmative Action, and disadvantage to whites. The way to get racial equality is to stop the Affirmative Action, and have people compete for college, jobs, business loans etc, EQUALLY.

You poor disadvantaged white-supremacist. My heart bleeds.

Is anyone defending Holte's killer?
Is anyone defending Floyd’s killer?
Is anyone looting over holte’s murder?
The real protest needs to be Americans vs those who segregate blacks and excuse black crime and social deviance. Time for major protests.

Nobody except the fake-conservative Internet keyboard warriors, typing in their underwear in their basements, on this site and other Internet forums. Not a single talking head, not on Fox or anywhere else, not Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, or any other are defending Floyd's killer. Only here and Internet forums with Internet warriors in their underwear in their basements, to quote Sean Hannity describing all of you here who are defending Chauvin.
I never defended chauvin so don’t include me in your ‘all of you’.

Then yes, you DO practice racism, and you are a malicious anti-white, full blown RACIST, supporting the # 1 largest racism in America, victimizing (by far) the largest number of people.

You are also a HYPOCRITE.

You poor disadvantaged white-supremacist. My heart bleeds.
Sorry, you lost the right to call me a "white-supremacist", when I challenged you on that, and you punked out.

But you are right. I am disadvantaged. Because of racists like YOU.

I've been watching the news reports of protesting, some rioting, some looting here in Tampa. There's massive police presence at University Square Mall where the protestors are present. They seem to have things in hand.

Some protestors have been interviewed. They keep blabbering about economic injustice toward blacks, and say that is what is generating this civil unrest. Some have signs saying that too. This is the result of a lying, leftist MISeducation system, that keeps telling blacks they're oppressed.

EARTH TO PROTESTORS: Blacks have been the recipients of Black Privilege at the expense of whites for 55 years now. The have gotten affirmative action privileges (first shot at jobs, job promotions, college admission, college financial aid, business loans) while whites have been pushed aside.

These young blacks are living in a dream world, and are clueless to reality. Sure, a black guy got killed, and it shouldn't have happened, but many more whites are killed by blacks, like Cody Holte, and nobody (especially the media) says a word. Haven't heard the name Cody Holte mentioned on TV yet, in a single news report since he was killed last Wednesday (same day as the Floyd killing)

Almost a week has gone by (6 days) now, and I still haven't heard Cody Holte's name mentioned on the TV news , amid a deluge of talk about George Floyd, constant images of his face, etc.

In the meantime, trashbag Salamah Pendleton is in a hospital on a ventilator and is unconscious, having been shot by police 3 times. Pendelton, charged with 2 counts of murder, and 3 counts of attempted murder, cannot receive the death penalty, since North Dakota is one of 22 states without the death penalty. He is likely to be convicted and get life without possiblility of parole.

Quite amazing that North Dakota authorities are willing to take the risk that Pendelton, 41 years old, if he lives, will not kill again during his imprisonment. With 40-50 years in the jug, it seems like a bad odds and bad risk to me.

Why do Conservatives suck at equivalencies?

Was Officer Holte, handcuffed and under the control of four public servants sworn to protect and serve?
Was Floyd completely innocent, breaking no laws, and just heroically doing a dangerous job on behalf of his community ? And did thousands of whites riot ?
Don't talk stupid to me, assclown.

The shitstain trolls for effect, don't give it to the sorry old fuck

A month and a half later, still few people know about the Cody Holte killing. Media hardly touched it.

You just blew what little mind he had.
Ha ha ha. Not hardly. I guess you didn't notice that I already quoted/amswered that lame post of his, and smacked it down (and now you too) :ahole-1:

Repeat of my post # 4 >>
"Was Floyd completely innocent, breaking no laws, and just heroically doing a dangerous job on behalf of his community ? And did thousands of whites riot ?
Don't talk stupid to me, assclown."

You just blew what little mind he had.
Ha ha ha. Not hardly. I guess you didn't notice that I already quoted/amswered that lame post of his, and smacked it down (and now you too) :ahole-1:

Repeat of my post # 4 >>
"Was Floyd completely innocent, breaking no laws, and just heroically doing a dangerous job on behalf of his community ? And did thousands of whites riot ?
Don't talk stupid to me, assclown."

lol...RW kicked your worthless ass

Forum List

Back