Wisdom of Bibi

Buyden is going to undo everything Trump did in the Middle East at breakneck speed. We just put Obama back in office. He loves Iran, not Israel. All nations are about to come against Israel.
Zechariah 2-3
“For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle and the city shall be taken then shall the Lord go forth to fight against those nations."

Buyden is going to undo everything Trump did in the Middle East at breakneck speed. We just put Obama back in office. He loves Iran, not Israel. All nations are about to come against Israel.
Zechariah 2-3
“For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle and the city shall be taken then shall the Lord go forth to fight against those nations."

Sounds like 1948. There was a gathering of Arab states against us. We lost half of Jerusalem then.

When Jordan controlled east Jerusalem Jews were forbiden from praying at the western wall or visiting east Jerusalem. We do not do that to them. We don't forbid Jordanian Muslims from visiting or praying at the Dome of the Rock or the Mosque of Omar.

Last edited:
Bibi was right. Listen and learn why Arab states are normalizing relations with Israel without the Palestinians. Peace deals happened two years after this BBC interview. www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCYY3w5VoZg
Thanks for posting these informative back-to-back Netanyahu interviews. Whether or not one agrees with Bibi, indeed he is a wise man.

In answer to the first interviewer's question "Who is in the way of peace?" Hamas. Hamas gained control of the Gaza Strip in 2004 after basically promising the people that they'd have clean water and electricity if they won. Here we are 16 years later, and the promises for improved living conditions never transpired. Gaza continues to be in dire need for clean water and there are daily power outages lasting on average about 20 hours per day. Hamas, rightfully coined a terrorist organization, was the worst thing ever for these people and eliminates any legitimate peace effort with Israel.

LINK TV has aired various documentaries following the lives of families living in Gaza living under the control of militant-motivated Hamas. Unfortunately for the common Gazan, whose only focus is to get by day-to-day, Hamas has made it clear for years that they'd like nothing better than to annihilate Israel, and if they could would do so. The corrupt Hamas needs to be taken out of the equation for the good of all people on both sides of the border. According to the following article: "Hamas's brutal methods of suppression and torture have deterred a large number of Palestinians from speaking out." "Hamas cares a great deal more about investing millions of dollars in amassing weapons and preparing for war against Israel than about its own people." Can Palestinians in Gaza Revolt Against Hamas?

Hamas relies on monetary aid from Qatar, and some suggest that the continued use of rockets and bombs help keep Israel from stopping this much needed lifeline. I question that premise as I need more information. If and when this aid line breaks, suicides in Gaza will sky rocket like never before. When there is no food and medicine the outcome for the people will be horrendous.

Does desperation justify firing rockets over to Israel (usually done by a male under 30, and often a teenager acting alone)? Not in my opinion as it only justifies retaliation. These bombs often hit family homes that have nothing to do with the blockade etc. Desperate people resort to desperate measures obviously, while Hamas continues to harm the people who elected them in office and to suppress all attempts of even peaceful protests.

Last edited:
Zechariah 2-3
I did fear that also... however Biden tried to take credit for the peace deals and the peace deals were the one thing that the Demorats, like Biden and Schumer, gave him credit for. My guess is he pushing big for a Saudi, Morocco, Oman and Pakistan deal. My guess is he gets 3 of them.

He will be more hostile to Israel no doubt, but it won’t be as bad as a cocksucker like Bernie Sanders would have been.

When Jordan controlled east Jerusalem Jews were forbiden from praying at the western wall or visiting east Jerusalem. We do not do that to them. We don't forbid Jordanian Muslims from visiting or praying at the Dome of the Rock or the Mosque of Omar.
In fact the Jews allow a Muslim authority to rule over the Dome on the Rock

Forum List

Back