Wisconsin NG readies for Rittenhouse decision

Yes, of course.

Why would you even ask that? Can you point to ONE thing I have ever said, or done, that would even justify that question?

Antifa is also against Fascism. Perhaps they don't have your education or financial success.

I'll deal with your last point first. FUck you.

Secondly, it seems that they are a revolutionary group and thus do not know openly publish their leadership or recruit openly.

And further more, fuck you again.

Also, are you a communist yourself?
Yet we know the names and the entire organizational structure of The Haqqani Network living in some caves in Afghanistan. Interesting.

So I guess by your response you are pro-fascist.

Honestly I hope he gets off. There is a big riot and 10,000 Rittenhouses come out of the wood work to defend themselves.

I'm sick of these domestic terrorists threatening and comitting violence and getting away with it.

How fucking insane are we that as a country were actually allowing rioting, encourage it and we even talk about it but no one stops it? It's fucking crazy.

Am I really the only one that sees all of this and is in awe the people, politicians, cities and so on let rioting happen across multiple states for years? How the fuck have they not been arrested or kill yet? They are rotting our country and no one cares or does a thing. It makes me sick.

Honestly I hope he gets off. There is a big riot and 10,000 Rittenhouses come out of the wood work to defend themselves.

I'm sick of these domestic terrorists threatening and comitting violence and getting away with it.

How fucking insane are we that as a country were actually allowing rioting, encourage it and we even talk about it but no one stops it? It's fucking crazy.

Am I really the only one that sees all of this and is in awe the people, politicians, cities and so on let rioting happen across multiple states for years? How the fuck have they not been arrested or kill yet? They are rotting our country and no one cares or does a thing. It makes me sick.
250 people were arrested in Kenosha alone, dipshit. Now I know that doesnt fit your made-up narrative, but that's reality. Obviously, you've been fed lies by somebody.

Antifa is also against Fascism. Perhaps they don't have your education or financial success.

1. So, to be clear, you are agreeing that Antifa exists?

2. I don't get your point. So they are "Against fascism". Fucking Stalin was "Against fascism", (when he was not allied with it), so that is not much of a selling point.

3. To be clear, if there was a large actual threat of fascism in our world, say rising in Germany and threatening US in a real way, then I would be open to allying with communists to fight it, again. But Fascism has been a pariah since wwii. It is a fringe of no importance.

4. Are you a communist?

Yet we know the names and the entire organizational structure of The Haqqani Network living in some caves in Afghanistan. Interesting.

So I guess by your response you are pro-fascist.

That is because our government is investigating that network and publishing the information. Our government seems to be ignoring Antifa.

There is nothing about opposing communists that implies being pro-fascist. Everyone to the right of the blood soaked monsters of communism, is opposed to communism.

Are you a communist?

1. So, to be clear, you are agreeing that Antifa exists?

2. I don't get your point. So they are "Against fascism". Fucking Stalin was "Against fascism", (when he was not allied with it), so that is not much of a selling point.

3. To be clear, if there was a large actual threat of fascism in our world, say rising in Germany and threatening US in a real way, then I would be open to allying with communists to fight it, again. But Fascism has been a pariah since wwii. It is a fringe of no importance.

4. Are you a communist?

Nope.. I'm strictly a Capitalist.

Duke University Press - Fascism and Anti-fascism since 1945
Contributors to this special issue of Radical History Review study histories of fascism and antifascism after 1945 to show how fascist ideology continues to circulate and be opposed transnationally despite its supposed death at the end of World War II. The essays cover the use of fascism in the 1970s construction of the Latinx Left, the connection of antifascism and anti-imperialism in 1960s Italian …

That is because our government is investigating that network and publishing the information. Our government seems to be ignoring Antifa.

There is nothing about opposing communists that implies being pro-fascist. Everyone to the right of the blood soaked monsters of communism, is opposed to communism.

Are you a communist?
Ah yes of course it has to be a government conspiracy. Because law enforcement just ignores domestic terrorism, right? Oh wait, you'll say it's the deep state that is controlling all of it, right? You people are mentally ill.

And no I'm not a communist.

250 people were arrested in Kenosha alone, dipshit. Now I know that doesnt fit your made-up narrative, but that's reality. Obviously, you've been fed lies by somebody.

Out of how many? What charges were filed? How many are actually being prosecuted by the local dems?

Ah yes of course it has to be a government conspiracy. Because law enforcement just ignores domestic terrorism, right? Oh wait, you'll say it's the deep state that is controlling all of it, right? You people are mentally ill.

And no I'm not a communist.

The politicization of the FBI has been repeatedly demonstrated, see the Steele Dossier nad the E-mailgate.

At this point, denying it, is the realm of the fringe.

That a terrorists, criminal organization does not publish it's leadership, does not mean that it does not exist.

Nope.. I'm strictly a Capitalist.

Contributors to this special issue of Radical History Review study histories of fascism and antifascism after 1945 to show how fascist ideology continues to circulate and be opposed transnationally despite its supposed death at the end of World War II. The essays cover the use of fascism in the 1970s construction of the Latinx Left, the connection of antifascism and anti-imperialism in 1960s Italian …

Sorry buddy. YOu have a point to make, make it, links are to SUPPORT shit you say.

In the real world, fascists are a fringe.

I challenge you again, point to one thing I have ever said or done, that even justifies asking that question.

The politicization of the FBI has been repeatedly demonstrated, see the Steele Dossier nad the E-mailgate.

That a terrorists, criminal organization does not publish it's leadership, does not mean that it does not exist.

The Steele dossier was ordered by Republican Hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer.

Wisconsin Governor has decided to "Be Prepared" for the aftermath of the Rittenhouse trial.

I expect people protesting in the streets no matter the outcome.

Thoughts?

My thought is if this stupid bastard had done this to control the riots after Jacob Blake got his dumb ass shot, none of this would have happened. Too little, too late.

Who said anything about publishing? It's on you to prove it exists. So far, you've provided no evidence. Are there leftists protesting? Absolutely. But proving there is some organized group called "Antifa" is a whole different thing.

we allow peaceful protests, but when the protest is big enough, the opportunists show up.
yzw8keul3kz71.jpg

The Steele dossier was ordered by Republican Hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer.

Fascism is effectively dead in the western world. It survives as a fringe that spends most of it's time, trying to latch onto bigger movements to give itself the illusion of relevance.

. That you people have made a science out of smearing good people with it's label, is just a testimony to how bankrupt your own actual ideas are.

Forum List

Back