Wisconsin Conservative Group Finds ‘No Evidence Of Widespread Fraud’ In 2020 Election

You'll never get it. Sorry I dont keep track of evidently all the times you've explained your position. Fact is you saying there was election fraud means different things to different people. To the nut jobs, it reinforces their belief the election was stolen. Are you actually denying that?

I think it is better to say there was some than to say there was none and then as soon as the first case is found you lose all credibility for saying there was none.

It is always best to be accurate and precise with your own language. It is all you can control

Hunter Biden's laptop is proof the DOJ and FBI are refusing to investigate.
That claim has no relationship to human intelligence. Either you do not understand simple logic or you are a liar. I suggest both. Hunter Biden having a laptop is not proof of anything. :auiqs.jpg: Damn son! You are in a bad way. Please, do not go out in public.

That claim has no relationship to human intelligence. Either you do not understand simple logic or you are a liar. I suggest both. Hunter Biden having a laptop is not proof of anything. :auiqs.jpg: Damn son! You are in a bad way. Please, do not go out in public.
You probably have not been outside since the Covid hysteria started. STFU, loser.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:And the diary? Show us. Post with a link proving incest.
1638995484109.png

Last edited:
I think it is better to say there was some than to say there was none and then as soon as the first case is found you lose all credibility for saying there was none.

It is always best to be accurate and precise with your own language. It is all you can control
Well it goes both ways with these animals. If you say there was 30 cases of fraud out of 9 million they'll not understand math and if you say there is none and 1 case of some trumpanzee double voting is found, they'll say the entire election was rigged. You can't talk about anything that involves nuance with these animals. That's why they have no place in a civilized society.

LOL

Why on Earth would we hold a second election? It's over. Git over it.
I bet over 2/3rds of the nation would like a second election today....
Thanks a bunch you stupid Biden voters....hope you all go to the poor house....

His daughter's diary is evidence of incest. Deal with it.
You do know what incest is right? It's sexual intercourse with a son or daughter or blood cousin. None of that has been proven about Joe Biden. Always lying aren't you?

Well it goes both ways with these animals. If you say there was 30 cases of fraud out of 9 million they'll not understand math and if you say there is none and 1 case of some trumpanzee double voting is found, they'll say the entire election was rigged. You can't talk about anything that involves nuance with these animals. That's why they have no place in a civilized society.
Shit you little bitches bitch about counting every vote and allowing anyone to vote when you lose....and you count until you win...so please don't preach to us about our election system....

You are not wrong, that is why I only worry about what I can control. Last night I made the mistake in saying that the winner of a state gets all the EC votes, not really thinking about Me and Ne as they were not really relevant to the discussion. I was called a liar for this error on my part, thus I strive to be as precise and accurate as possible to not give them any ammo.

I bet over 2/3rds of the nation would like a second election today....
Thanks a bunch you stupid Biden voters....hope you all go to the poor house....
That's a bunch for a "bet" you made up out of your head. :auiqs.jpg:

You do know what incest is right? It's sexual intercourse with a son or daughter or blood cousin. None of that has been proven about Joe Biden. Always lying aren't you?
You don't count oral or anal sex? So staring at your naked daughter in the shower with you is cool? The man is a disgusting pervert. End of story.

Shit you little bitches bitch about counting every vote and allowing anyone to vote when you lose....and you count until you win...so please don't preach to us about our election system....
So when did America change and begin to have rigged elections? Or have they all been rigged since the 18th century?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
So when did America change and begin to have rigged elections? Or have they all been rigged since the 18th century?
The dems have been cheating in elections for decades...sometimes successfully sometimes not....they used covid to perfect their dishonest tactics....
Remember the hanging chads?...well it was proven that the only way to make a ballot with a hanging chad was to try and punch through ten ballots at a time....
Ballot centers need to be watched better....that's first on the list of making things right....

Forum List

Back