Wisconsin: An illegal Thug Who's Been Captured And Released Already, KiIIed 35-Year-Old Steven Nasholm, a husband and father of 3, in Rusk County.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Illegals keep killing Americans.

Joe Biden has allowed 8+ million illegals, mostly military aged men, since Januray2021.

When will we stop this madness? And why do some people think diversity like this is anything but the ruination of America?

Joe Biden has allowed 8+ million illegals, mostly military aged men, since Januray2021.

When will we stop this madness? And why do some people think diversity like this is anything but the ruination of America?

This is why democrats have brought the invaders here. This is the civil war democrats have been promising.

More Justice department "mishaps" in Wisconsin?

AGAIN?

This is like the 5th time Wisconsin's justice department has made national news.

Seems they have a lot of issues there. They seem to want to frame, harass, and imprison the innocent but turn loose every thug.

I never want to live there or even visit. This is ridiculous. It's as bad as California.

:mad-61:Illegals keep killing Americans.

1708549645242.png

AGAIN?

This is like the 5th time Wisconsin's justice department has made national news.

Seems they have a lot of issues there. They seem to want to frame, harass, and imprison the innocent but turn loose every thug.

I never want to live there or even visit. This is ridiculous. It's as bad as California.
Fortunately the vast bulk of that crap has happened near or south of the I-90/94 corridor.

That's odd...Illegals don't fit in very well in these parts (I'm near Rusk Co)...Almost nobody up here hablas.
Yeah but your DOJ statewide seems to be in really bad condition as they keep making headline news. Kyle Rittenhouse, Christmas Parade Massacre, and two Netflix specials.
You sure you don't need to move?

How horrible. And the Left will defend the invasion.

AGAIN?

It's a federal failure, not state failure. Most of Wisconsin is just fine outside the liberal cesspits of Madison and Milwaukee.

Forum List

Back