Winter Live in Europe 2023 according RT. propaganda VIDEO . ARE Ivan AND Natasha really so STUPID AND SWALLOW SUCH CRAP ?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Winter Live in Europe 2023 according RT. propaganda VIDEO . ARE Ivan AND Natasha really so STUPID AND SWALLOW SUCH cheap CRAP ?

I have to admit that in Scandinavia this Christmas we will get a lot less presents, instead we massively donating to Ukraine, because all we want for Christmas is victory for Ukraine 🇺🇦 otherwise we good :thup:

effectively the Russians mocked

Fkrf0lDXkAQ8TZd

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Winter Live in Europe 2023 according RT. propaganda VIDEO . ARE Ivan AND Natasha really so STUPID AND SWALLOW SUCH cheap CRAP ?

I have to admit that in Scandinavia this Christmas we will get a lot less presents, instead we massively donating to Ukraine, because all we want for Christmas is victory for Ukraine 🇺🇦 otherwise we good :thup:

Zelensky and Putin are buddies who do anything possible to eliminate their citizens and continuously lie to them

1. why do you use Ukrainian name which which dont belong to you ? why you dont like your empire original names like juchi mongols or Muscovy ?

2. I dont hate Muscovites, i hate your imperialism, and your bamboo juchi ulus empire

there is the only one solution :

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

Forum List

Back