Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins?

11 million thats all? the way republicans talk you would think it was half a billion

but yes of course they should be given citizenship

Just give it to them, right?

You're an idiot if you believe that crap. :cuckoo:

Rewarding those that break the law is not only wrong, but also unfair, costly, and won't work.

It's unfair to those who played by the rules and entered lawfully, as well as the millions of people currently waiting in our immigration system to be admitted legally. It's costly because even a small amnesty qualifies millions of people for overburdened government welfare and entitlement programs. It won’t work because another amnesty will signal a pattern, since lawmakers have already done it before
It's unfair that a person who's family came here without any retrictions at all, is now turning around and burning the bridge behind you.... besides everyone who isn't an idiot knows this isnt about immigration, its about scapegoating mexicans
You're right, it's not about immigration, it's about illegal invasion. Do you think laws shouldn't be followed when you disagree with them? Do you think people who broke the law should be granted citizenship while people who were coming here legally should be kept in line? Do you think illegal border-jumping is the only way to get into this country?
why is it an invasion? because they're brown? when your family came here was that an invasion too? Or is this just something for brown people?
It's an invasion because they're not citizens of this nation, and are breaking the law to be here, not paying taxes, and taking jobs from people who ARE here legally. My family never came here, I was born in Germany, and was brought here legally, but I'll answer your false narrative, anyway. What laws were there when the British settled here? Oh, right, there weren't any. They bought land and founded this Nation, then there were laws.

Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins? I believe if she ends up winning the election and she will have won running on this issue...Well, I think both parties should accept that this is the path we will be taking. Do you agree?

Why would you suggest such a thing?

Let me put it a different way. Why would you suggest rewarding them for their misbehavior under the law? Braking the law should warrant punishments, not rewards.
because unjust laws should be broken

Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins? I believe if she ends up winning the election and she will have won running on this issue...Well, I think both parties should accept that this is the path we will be taking. Do you agree?

Let me put it a different way. Why would you suggest rewarding them for their misbehavior under the law? Braking the law should warrant punishments, not rewards.

How is enforcing our sovereign borders an unjust practice?

In your case, I'd let ten in if you left.
How about we throw ten hillbilly's out for every hispanic we let in?
No, the HillBillies pay taxes.
who told you that?
Same people who correctly pointed out that illegals don't pay taxes.
sure they do

The Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy released a report in February 2016, stating that 11 million undocumented immigrants in the United States are paying annually an estimated amount of $11.64 billion in state and local taxes, "on average an estimated 8 percent of their incomes."

Economic impact of illegal immigrants in the United States - Wikipedia
Well, at least they aren't breaking that specific law~

11 million thats all? the way republicans talk you would think it was half a billion

but yes of course they should be given citizenship

Rewarding those that break the law is not only wrong, but also unfair, costly, and won't work.

It's unfair to those who played by the rules and entered lawfully, as well as the millions of people currently waiting in our immigration system to be admitted legally. It's costly because even a small amnesty qualifies millions of people for overburdened government welfare and entitlement programs. It won’t work because another amnesty will signal a pattern, since lawmakers have already done it before
It's unfair that a person who's family came here without any retrictions at all, is now turning around and burning the bridge behind you.... besides everyone who isn't an idiot knows this isnt about immigration, its about scapegoating mexicans
You're right, it's not about immigration, it's about illegal invasion. Do you think laws shouldn't be followed when you disagree with them? Do you think people who broke the law should be granted citizenship while people who were coming here legally should be kept in line? Do you think illegal border-jumping is the only way to get into this country?
why is it an invasion? because they're brown? when your family came here was that an invasion too? Or is this just something for brown people?
It's an invasion because they're not citizens of this nation, and are breaking the law to be here, not paying taxes, and taking jobs from people who ARE here legally. My family never came here, I was born in Germany, and was brought here legally, but I'll answer your false narrative, anyway. What laws were there when the British settled here? Oh, right, there weren't any. They bought land and founded this Nation, then there were laws.
okay but thats germany, the gemans were never subject racist laws to keeping them out so its not the same thing. America has one of the strictest immigration policies in the world. Why do you want it so strict what are you afraid of?

98201188d411d37448b7e25600699e7b.gif

ethnic cleansing is an unjust practice.... just ask the germans

What are you talking about? Who said anything about ethnic cleansing?

98201188d411d37448b7e25600699e7b.gif
VYAUiwl.gif

Thats what we're talking about

okay but thats germany, the gemans were never subject racist laws to keeping them out so its not the same thing. America has one of the strictest immigration policies in the world. Why do you want it so strict what are you afraid of?
Nobody is subject to "Racist immigration laws", you just don't understand how laws work. I fail to see how America's immigration laws being strict makes it okay to break said laws, even if they were the strictest in the world. You can't excuse it, because there's a process in place that they could be taking to enter the country legally, and are just choosing not to. There would be no issue if they all immigrated legally in the first place.

No, you're equating border enforcement with genocide. You're such a loon.

:ack-1:Why? Why should we accept that path? Is there a benefit to Americans in taking that path? Have you freaking SEEN Germany? France? Just because there is a path to hell doesn't mean we might as well take it! Are you ok with turning our nation into a UN hemisphere filled with radical Islam?? Do you WANT to compete with Muslim Sweden for the coveted title of rape capital of the world? Are you OK with the UN telling us to simply consider Muslim violence as the inescapable norm? I am compelled to ask you the same question all of Europe is asking about America, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Last edited:
Not giving. Make them show that they have been clean, no criminal activities during the time they have been here, then follow the same path as any other citizen wishing to become a naturalized citizen. If they do that, then they will understand more about our governmental system than most people posting here.

I've seen polls that suggest 2/3rds of this country want a path to citizenship for the illegals. I think Congress should make it official.

I believe those polls to be bullshit. Ask the 2/3 if they are ok with no country. Because that is the dream of one of the candidates. No borders and foreigners buying up the hemisphere, for it's water, wheat, corn, uranium, oil, gas... Is that ok with 2/3 of American citizens? I don't believe it is, in fact I think they are so angry at the prospect that they are pouring into Trump rallys to support just the opposite. It's why he has my vote. The alternative is unthinkable to anyone who loves this country.

Nobody is subject to "Racist immigration laws", you just don't understand how laws work. I fail to see how America's immigration laws being strict makes it okay to break said laws, even if they were the strictest in the world. You can't excuse it, because there's a process in place that they could be taking to enter the country legally, and are just choosing not to. There would be no issue if they all immigrated legally in the first place.
so you are saying its okay to have racist genocidal laws and the people subject to those genocidal laws, should obey those laws? Do you feel the same way about the holocaust? were jews wrong to not show up at auschwitz, papers in hand and declare themsleves enemies of the state for simply being of the wrong ethnicity?

No, you're equating border enforcement with genocide. You're such a loon.
Show me one person who cares about "border security" who isn't a genocidal psychopath.

It's what Reagan would have done...Or did...

Blues, I am to refined a lady to say that, so would you please say it again on my behalf? :eusa_angel:

My pleasure, fuck no to illegal amnesty and all you illegal amnesty collaborating traitors can suck it. There how's that?

• Illegals kill, torture, rape, assault, and rob thousands of American citizens each and every year. How many thousands of Americans must suffer so that politicians like Hillary can pat themselves on the back? Hillary shits on you, the American citizen and kisses the ass of law breaking illegals for political gain.
  • Illegals traffic drugs into our country and sell them to our kids. Every fucking time I turn around some lib is saying "do it for the kids" its their favorite one liner. Well?
  • National Geographic filmed a documentary on illegals trafficking meth into the United States and the damage to our kids, its that bad.
  • 1/3 of illegals file fraudulent tax returns using a child tax credit scam. The refunds are as high as $8,000, $10,000, even $18,000, without paying one dime in income tax. How large was your tax refund? Does this sound like the type of person we should allow to immigrate here?
  • Illegals do not qualify to immigrate to the United States legally, they don't meet the requirements. We don't accept flat broke uneducated losers who will just jump on our welfare programs.
  • There's no such thing as an undocumented immigrant, they are not immigrants, they do not qualify to be immigrants, they are illegal law breakers.

Forum List

Back