Will vaccine mandates by employers and private companies stand up to a court challenge?

they do not have the right to mandate a vaccine that iis not fully fDA approved
even the Military admits this

the military is part of the gov'ment & until it is approved cannot enforce the requirement.

but private business' are not any part of gov'ment & there lies the difference.

I saw on tv last night, that in a recent poll, Americans choose following a govt vaccine mandate, over an employer forcing it for employment....it was something like 70% preferred a govt mandate vs 30% approved of an employer mandate....on vaccines/vaccinations.

They expressed that employers could end up using it to discriminate, vs. a govt mandate would automatically not be able to discriminate under the law...

I saw on tv last night, that in a recent poll, Americans choose following a govt vaccine mandate, over an employer forcing it for employment....it was something like 70% preferred a govt mandate vs 30% approved of an employer mandate....on vaccines/vaccinations.

They expressed that employers could end up using it to discriminate, vs. a govt mandate would automatically not be able to discriminate under the law...
An employer mandate does not discriminate
Each employee is treated the same.

Is requiring employees to wash their hands discrimination?

If it was an FDA approved vaccine I could see the mandates standing. But this is for all intents and purposes an experimental drug. Forcing that seems like a massive overreach to me.
you are not up to date phiser applied for fda approval in early June and will be approved in 2-6 weeks

Employers don't have to give you a reason to let you go. All they have to say is your performance doesn't meet their standards. It's called at will employment. In other words, an employee has zero protections. You want employers to have all the power? Now you got it.

I think it's (almost) funny that the same group of people that have historically supported unions are now all about at will.

I don't care if it is FDA approved.

My employer can't afford to fire anyone because we are literally buried in work and you can't pluck just anyone off the street to do the job.

My employer can't afford to fire anyone because we are literally buried in work and you can't pluck just anyone off the street to do the job.
I think many are in that same boat. Its the big buy/sell Giants that are really pushing this crap. Simple answer stick with like minded people and tell the banksters and technocrats and their dumb ass lackies to piss off.

Forum List

Back