Will Trump and De Santis clash or come to an arrangement ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

They seem to be the GOP frontrunners at the moment. Will De Santis take a risk and go for it or will he take on Trump ?
My advice would be to sit tight and let time do its work.

It was reported last week in almost all the Florida news outlets that DeSantis asked him not to hold his rally out of respect for Surfside and trump declined.

DeSantis doesn't need Trump he is more popular in Florida than Trump ever was or will be.

We Republicans want a wide open primary season. Here's my take on 2022 and 2024:
2022: Trump should run for a FL House seat, win, and then become speaker of the House in 2023, and Nancy will have a stroke before handing the gavel to him.

2024: Trump is just too easy a target for the MSM and democrats. The Trumpers don't care, so he may end up being the nominee, but the video clips that they have making Trump look idiotic are plentiful. The democrats only will have an 82-year old Joe Biden (not plausible in 2024) or Kamala Harris, also not plausible, but that's all the dems have.
My GOP picks for 2024 against Kamala are Nikki Haley president, and Kristy Noem for VP. They will mop the floor with Kamala and whoever her VP pick is.

We Republicans want a wide open primary season. Here's my take on 2022 and 2024:
2022: Trump should run for a FL House seat, win, and then become speaker of the House in 2023, and Nancy will have a stroke before handing the gavel to him.

2024: Trump is just too easy a target for the MSM and democrats. The Trumpers don't care, so he may end up being the nominee, but the video clips that they have making Trump look idiotic are plentiful. The democrats only will have an 82-year old Joe Biden (not plausible in 2024) or Kamala Harris, also not plausible, but that's all the dems have.
My GOP picks for 2024 against Kamala are Nikki Haley president, and Kristy Noem for VP. They will mop the floor with Kamala and whoever her VP pick is.
They do need someone with wider appeal than trump.

It was reported last week in almost all the Florida news outlets that DeSantis asked him not to hold his rally out of respect for Surfside and trump declined.

DeSantis doesn't need Trump he is more popular in Florida than Trump ever was or will be.
Incorrect.

They seem to be the GOP frontrunners at the moment. Will De Santis take a risk and go for it or will he take on Trump ?

Why would Desantis take orders from Trump?

And why the hell would Trump think he has the right to give Desantis orders?

Rift, what rift? Trump says HE told Gov. DeSantis to stay in Miami and deal with condo collapse amid claims 2024 GOP rival told ex-president Florida rally was inappropriate after tragedy
Florida governor DeSantis did not attend Donald Trump's rally in Sarasota on Saturday night
It came amid reports that he had fallen out with DeSantis, a rising star of the Republican Party and possible 2024 rival
DeSantis's office had reportedly 'made a direct plea' for Trump to call off his rally after the Surfside condo collapse in Miami
The former president insisted he had told the governor to stay in Miami
Trump said: 'I told him: "You should stay there, this is not that important for you"'
Two weeks ago, DeSantis bested Trump 74-71 in the annual Western Conservative Summit's straw poll in Denver

Clash. Trump only cares about himself. Not America, not democracy, not the future prospects of the Republican Party if he's not in charge, not his kids - nobody.

DeSantis's time comes when Trump goes. 2024 is up to Trump. I think they both know that. If Trump runs, I seriously doubt DeSantis will run against him

Clash. Trump only cares about himself. Not America, not democracy, not the future prospects of the Republican Party if he's not in charge, not his kids - nobody.

You have repeatedly proven that you are in fact not a mind reader. Give it up, you have no ability to read minds at all. In fact you heavily project, you're worse than just having no ability

DeSantis's time comes when Trump goes. 2024 is up to Trump. I think they both know that. If Trump runs, I seriously doubt DeSantis will run against him

Why? Desantis can beat Trump easily.

Funny, not what DeSantis's office said. More fake news

Why? Desantis can beat Trump easily.

First of all, you made that up.

But even if it were true, the point is to unite the party and defeat the Democrat. DeSantis is a strong Trump supporter and they are in the same segment.

John Paul II was considered the primary opponent to John Paul I. But "II" was young and "I" was old. What did "II" do? He went all out supporting "I." Then "I" had a short tenure as Pope and then "II" swept in as Pope and had a long tenure replacing him.

DeSantis is a smart guy and he's a great governor here in Florida. Trump is old, Desantis is young. And that's the perfect strategy for DeSantis rather than bitterly dividing the party just to do it now.

Thanks for asking. You're welcome

The story is much ado about nothing and based (yawn) on unverified, unidentified, anonymous sources. It does show how desperate the left is for an issue. It beats talking about Biden.
Good point, the MSM couldn't stop talking about Obama yet with Biden is near total crickets.

You have repeatedly proven that you are in fact not a mind reader. Give it up, you have no ability to read minds at all. In fact you heavily project, you're worse than just having no ability
What mind-reading? Trump is more predictable than anyone alive.

The story is much ado about nothing and based (yawn) on unverified, unidentified, anonymous sources. It does show how desperate the left is for an issue. It beats talking about Biden.

Democrats remind me of my sister in law. She is thin skinned and she fights with her sister all the time. Honestly, if you said "vanilla ice cream" she and her sister would go at it with each other.

She says lame things with my brother (her husband) and me thinking we will fight about it and we don't. It's actually pretty funny how hard she works and the lame things she says because that would work with her.

Democrats think if they just throw out some lame ass bull shit like this that Republicans will fight about it ... because they would ...

DeSantis already pushed back on the report, I linked to it above

What mind-reading? Trump is more predictable than anyone alive.

My God you're a stupid chick. What mind reading?

"Trump only cares about himself. Not America, not democracy, not the future prospects of the Republican Party if he's not in charge, not his kids - nobody"​

Syndi: What mind reading? Where?

Jackass

The problem that the GOP have is that Trump cant win. He is obviously wildly popular with his base support but that doesnt carry across to the demographics that he needs to come on board.
The only chance he has is if the Dems drop the ball. Hence I suppose the only policy they are pushing of Hunter Biden.

The problem that the GOP have is that Trump cant win. He is obviously wildly popular with his base support but that doesnt carry across to the demographics that he needs to come on board.
The only chance he has is if the Dems drop the ball. Hence I suppose the only policy they are pushing of Hunter Biden.
The democrat's policies are a disaster:
1. Open borders
2. War on energy, gas prices skyrocketing, all prices skyrocketing
3. Outrageous give-away programs, $trillions of new borrowing
4. When the Fed starts to raise interest rates the economy will suffer
5. The democrats' push for more racism and less patriotism will bite them on the ass
6. 2022 will be step-1, when the GOP takes the House back
7. Trump is too easy a target for the MSM in 2024, Nikki Haley would be a much tougher target
8. I hope Trump runs for the House in 2022 and becomes Speaker, then Nancy would have to hand him the gavel

Does no one on this board realize that the wonderfully sentient Biden is president?

Why is everyone still obsessed with Trump?????

Forum List

Back