Zone1 Will this War Prepare the Way for the Rebuilding of the Temple?

Revelation says there is no temple because Jesus is the temple.
As usual context is lost on you. The context is the "New" Jerusalem.

Revelation
21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them.

As usual context is lost on you. The context is the "New" Jerusalem.

Revelation
21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them.
It's spiritual. Jesus said his kingdom was not of this world. How complicated is that?

Do you have a recent example?
Yeah. Just peek inside any church during mass and you will see with your own eyes entire families, the young, the old, children and infants all engaged in a perverse and shameful orgy, orchestrated by a priest like a puppet master, celebrating ritual murder, human sacrifice, drinking blood, defying the laws of God and desecrating the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ

Multiply that by billions of hapless gullible people in Jesus worshipping churches worldwide.

Its a fucking massacre.

Last edited:
Yeah. Just peek inside any church during mass and you will see with your own eyes entire families, the young, the old, children and infants all engaged in a perverse and shameful orgy, soorchestrated by a priest like a puppet master, celebrating ritual murder, human sacrifice, drinking blood, defying the laws of God and desecrating the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ

Multiply that by billions of hapless gullible people in Jesus worshipping churches worldwide.

Its a fucking massacre.

So you find the symbolism and rituals offensive. How does that affect your life?

It's spiritual. Jesus said his kingdom was not of this world. How complicated is that?

As usual context is not your strong suit. You are correct it is Spiritual, but it is the "new" Jerusalem, not the one that currently exists.....the existing jews who do NOT see Jesus as their Messiah are still wanting the Temple built. Context says the New Jerusalem replaces this current existing one meaning the New One is the one with no Temple. A true scholar does not make the mistake of ripping verses out of context as context determines meaning. People who reject context have need to twist/torture Scripture to fit their predetermined meaning/conclusions.

REVELATION 21:22 KJV "And I saw no temple therein - King James Bible

And where does this apply to? Do you not realize there are other verses in that chapter that you are deliberately ignoring? Start at verse 1.

As usual context is not your strong suit. You are correct it is Spiritual, but it is the "new" Jerusalem, not the one that currently exists.....the existing jews who do NOT see Jesus as their Messiah are still wanting the Temple built. Context says the New Jerusalem replaces this current existing one meaning the New One is the one with no Temple. A true scholar does not make the mistake of ripping verses out of context as context determines meaning. People who reject context have need to twist/torture Scripture to fit their predetermined meaning/conclusions.

norwegen

No one has taken it out of context, nitwit.

And where does this apply to? Do you not realize there are other verses in that chapter that you are deliberately ignoring? Start at verse 1.

It's useless, context destroys her arguments so she cannot acknowledge it.

He/she claims that verse prevents Israel from building a new temple. It does not.

Directions to the theater: Go straight through the first two traffic lights. When you get to the third light, turn right.

Our student directing us to the theater: Turn right here.
Us: We're not at the third light yet. It's up there, three blocks away.
Our student: No, it says to turn right! Turn here!!!

Do you think we're going to get to the theater with him/her giving directions?

norwegen

No one has taken it out of context, nitwit.
The chapter begins with the new Jerusalem, new heaven and new earth. Tell us where it stops talking about them so that your verse applies to Israel today. Give the verse. I know, I know, this will require you to actually read the other verses in the chapter, but you can do it.

21:10
"And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God." Is it here?

21:13
"There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14 The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb." Here?

15-21
"15 The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls. 16 The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia[c] in length, and as wide and high as it is long. 17 The angel measured the wall using human measurement, and it was 144 cubits[d] thick.[e] 18 The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass. 19 The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth onyx, the sixth ruby, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth turquoise, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.[f] 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass." Is it here?

Please do tell us when it stops talking about the new city and starts talking about the current one.

So you find the symbolism and rituals offensive. How does that affect your life?
There is nothing symbolic about the roman mass. They believe it is the actual body of Christ that they are worshipping and eating for spiritual life even though that vile and degrading practice of setting aside Divine instruction and turning to a matzo for spiritual life causes death, if the Bible is true, the cost is the loss of their soul, the loss of their sanity, from which many never recover.

Aside from that it affects my life and the life of everyone out there whether they believe of not because "decent god fearing believers" derp, have the audacity to legislate morality without knowing the meaning of the words or subjects about which they are so dogmatic, enacting laws and customs that reflect their extremely perverted view of the world, rewarding frauds and criminalizing the innocent with irrational conclusions about right and wrong and good and evil.

Haven't you seen religious kooks foaming at the mouth usurping positions of authority in government to save democracy from communism with fascism, targeting LGBTQ community, minorities, immigrants, Jewish people, and anyone else who derides their fucked up religion?

Duh.

Last edited:
You have muzzie.

During the thousand years between Israel’s first-century war with Rome and the first crusade, Israel and especially Jerusalem grew to become nearly exclusively Christian.

So it is not a coincidence that the New Jerusalem depicted at the end of Revelation is symbolically portrayed as the Christian church/kingdom or God in Revelation 21 and 22.

The Jerusalem (i.e. the kingdom of heaven) is pictured in Christian imagery in large part because Jerusalem became exclusively Christian not long after Israel’s first century war with Rome.

Last edited:
During the thousand years between Israel’s first-century war with Rome and the first crusade, Israel and especially Jerusalem grew to become nearly exclusively Christian.

So it is not a coincidence that the New Jerusalem depicted at the end of Revelation is symbolically portrayed as the Christian church/kingdom or God in Revelation 21 and 22.

The Jerusalem (i.e. the kingdom of heaven) is pictured in Christian imagery in large part because Jerusalem became exclusively Christian not long after Israel’s first century war with Rome.
Then why do you think the chapter suddenly and inexplicably veers into talking about modern day Israel with NO textual hint that it is doing so, just in time for you to pick out your favorite verse that doesn't mean what you keep saying it means?

There is nothing symbolic about the roman mass. They believe it is the actual body of Christ that they are worshipping and eating for spiritual life even though that vile and degrading practice of setting aside Divine instruction and turning to a matzo for spiritual life causes death, if the Bible is true, the cost is the loss of their soul, the loss of their sanity from which many never recover.

Aside from that it affects my life and the life of everyone out there whether they believe of not because "decent god fearing believers" derp, have the audacity to legislate morality without knowing the meaning of the words or subjects about which they are so dogmatic, enacting laws and customs that reflect their extremely perverted view of the world, rewarding frauds and criminalizing the innocent with irrational conclusions about right and wrong and good and evil.

Haven't you seen religious kooks foaming at the mouth usurping positions of authority in government to save democracy from communism with fascism, targeting LGBTQ community, minorities, Jewish people, and anyone else who derides their fucked up religion?

Duh.

Wow. You do have a problem. It doesn't bother me.

He/she claims that verse prevents Israel from building a new temple. It does not.

Directions to the theater: Go straight through the first two traffic lights. When you get to the third light, turn right.

Our student directing us to the theater: Turn right here.
Us: We're not at the third light yet. It's up there, three blocks away.
Our student: No, it says to turn right! Turn here!!!

Do you think we're going to get to the theater with him/her giving directions?

I never said anything prevented the Jews from building a new temple. Revelation simply says there is no temple because Jesus is the temple.

Reading comprehension is no match for your insecurities.

I never said anything prevented the Jews from building a new temple. Revelation simply says there is no temple because Jesus is the temple.

Reading comprehension is no match for your insecurities.
No temple WHERE? Remember what the chapter is talking about, then recall that you continue to inject your "There's no temple" into discussions where people are talking TODAY'S Israel building a temple in TODAY'S Jerusalem.

Forum List

Back