Will The Supreme Court Finally Strike Down Miranda Rights?? Let's Hope So!!

Correct, but it was much worse in Left wing states

Trump gave each state the freedom to deal with this as they please as provided in the Constitution

The shining model of success being Florida.
You should have stopped typing after "correct"

And even in Florida -- there was a shutdown there...so you are still wrong....

To be fair, they blather on anyway.

One thing that nearly all criminals with whom police deal have in common is that they are all weapons-grade morons.

We have spent decades and millions of dollars trying to determine the socioeconomic roots of criminal behavior when any cop will tell you, it's idiots who commit crimes.
And most know more about traveling through the legal system that the average guy.

You should have stopped typing after "correct"

And even in Florida -- there was a shutdown there...so you are still wrong....
All states had shut downs, which was a mistake.

But some realized their mistake earlier than others and reversed course like Florida

Desantis was attacked continually by people like you for allowing the citizens too much freedom.

Meanwhile, in San Fran, Pelosi shuts everything down and privately opens a salon to get her hair done while not even wearing a mask.

1655475011906.png

It's just a good thing he was thrown in jail to help reduce the rampant crime and shootings on the streets.

Well done!
Is that why you wanted her locked up??

_misc-FLMnYJFWQAQ36u1.jpg
It's fun to see conservatives pick and choose when someone should be labeled a criminal or not...funny part is.....you are the one defending the ACTUAL CONVICTED FELON.......

To be fair, they blather on anyway.

One thing that nearly all criminals with whom police deal have in common is that they are all weapons-grade morons.

We have spent decades and millions of dollars trying to determine the socioeconomic roots of criminal behavior when any cop will tell you, it's idiots who commit crimes.
Sounds good. Just so they are read their rights first.......Covers both sides. Jeff Foxworthy has a sign for them. lol

Is that why you wanted her locked up??

View attachment 659041
It's fun to see conservatives pick and choose when someone should be labeled a criminal or not...funny part is.....you are the one defending the ACTUAL CONVICTED FELON.......
She should have been locked up.

If nothing else, just for lying to the FBI and the world

Again, I said BOTH SIDES is what I'm tired of

Either do it or STFU!

All states had shut downs, which was a mistake.

But some realized their mistake earlier than others and reversed course like Florida

Desantis was attacked continually by people like you for allowing the citizens too much freedom.

Meanwhile, in San Fran, Pelosi shuts everything down and privately opens a salon to get her hair done while not even wearing a mask.

View attachment 659042
So all states took away your "rights to assemble" more than others...cool....

Luckily, those evil leftists didn't take away your right to assemble and storm the Capitol to overturn the election.....since we know how much you right-wingers care about the Constitution and all...but fascists gonna fash

So all states took away your "rights to assemble" more than others...cool....

Luckily, those evil leftists didn't take away your right to assemble and storm the Capitol to overturn the election.....since we know how much you right-wingers care about the Constitution and all...but fascists gonna fash
No, no it is not cool

The only reason the nation is in crisis, and the reason the Capital was stormed, is because both major parties got us here.

She should have been locked up.

If nothing else, just for lying to the FBI and the world

Again, I said BOTH SIDES is what I'm tired of

Either do it or STFU!

No, you don't say both sides...

Because you still suck off this person for ACTUALLY PLEADING GUILTY TO LYING TO THE FEDS...you are a pussy...shut yo btich ass up

And its dic suckers like you who go on national TV and whine like a bitch about not being able to lie to the FBI and congress...so spare me the both sides bullshit...

No, no it is not cool

The only reason the nation is in crisis, and the reason the Capital was stormed, is because both major parties got us here.
Both parties didn't cause a bunch of morons to try to overthrow the capitol..my god you are pathetic...

Because you still suck off this person for ACTUALLY PLEADING GUILTY TO LYING TO THE FEDS...you are a pussy...shut yo btich ass up

And its dic suckers like you who go on national TV and whine like a bitch about not being able to lie to the FBI and congress...so spare me the both sides bullshit...

Your profanity is impressive

Tomorrow I will try and teach you how to debate logically.

That was a set up. And the FBI will never recover it's integrity again from it.

Just another example of criminals running the show........when they should be in jail

A purge needs to happen in these places............MASSIVE.

Both parties didn't cause a bunch of morons to try to overthrow the capitol..my god you are pathetic...
“Overthrow” the Capitol? Without any guns?

It was a protest. Nothing more. Of course it wasn’t like your side’s protests, it was actually mostly peaceful and very patriotic.

DF45949A-F7EC-46A8-8EFC-A1A8834F326D.jpeg

Cops are not lawyers and should not be forced to tell anyone of their rights.....I suspect the newly appointed SCOTUS judge would agree since she's not a biologist. ;)
They are officers of the Court and swear to uphold the Constitution

“Overthrow” the Capitol? Without any guns?

It was a protest. Nothing more. Of course it wasn’t like your side’s protests, it was actually mostly peaceful and very patriotic.

View attachment 659056
Your idiocy knows no bounds....I look forward to the way you spin this after I show you how wrong you are...

"An Indiana man charged with carrying a loaded firearm to the Capitol on Jan. 6 told investigators that if he had found Speaker Nancy Pelosi, “you’d be here for another reason,” according to court documents posted over the weekend. Mark Mazza, 56, is the latest of about half a dozen Jan. 6 defendants charged with bringing a gun to the Capitol. In this case, Mazza allegedly carried a Taurus revolver known as “The Judge,” which is capable of firing shotgun shells — two of which were in the chamber, along with three hollow-point bullets. A Capitol Police sergeant obtained the weapon after allegedly fending off an assault from Mazza."

That racist white privilege was in him so deep that not only did he think he could take a gun into the Capitol during an insurrection, but he could wrestle with the cops over it and not expect to be shot....he wasn't even arrested.. This guy literally said he was there to kill the Speaker of the House....do you understand?? In fact, he had the audacity to report his gun stolen after he had it taken by the cops while wrestling with them over it..

Now this is where you ignore all of the facts and resort to whining "but Antifa burned down Portland" or "but what about blacks!!" -- you are a clown...

Forum List

Back