Will the people who control Joe Biden boot him soon? Roger Kimball makes the argument....

IamZ when did all of this happen? Before Biden became President? I'm good with impeaching anyone who commits a crime in office and for hanging all traitors.

5nim74.jpg
He’s been doing his whole career but it can be proven through this laptop.

He’s been doing his whole career but it can be proven through this laptop.
Can't that be proved through State or Federal law enforcement investigation/prosecution like Trump's crimes in New York, Georgia and Arizona?

IamZ when did all of this happen? Before Biden became President? I'm good with impeaching anyone who commits a crime in office and for hanging all traitors.

5nim74.jpg
The Constitution was usurped decades ago. you now have media people and entertainers and politicians promoting the imprisonment and execution of those who do not spout Prog approved agendas.

The Constitution was usurped decades ago. you now have media people and entertainers and politicians promoting the imprisonment and execution of those who do not spout Prog approved agendas.
Such as who? Who is being imprisoned and executed for not spouting Prog agendas?

Such as who? Who is being imprisoned and executed for not spouting Prog agendas?
They tried to jail every one that worked for trump in 2016 .. lol they are trying no even though lawyers quit because they have nothing. Where do you get your new cnn? Watch fox, it’s run by lefties you get a good balance

They tried to jail every one that worked for trump in 2016 .. lol they are trying no even though lawyers quit because they have nothing.
So you lied; no one is in jail or has been executed. Thanks for the clarification.

Durham said she spied on his campaign.. that doesn’t bother you?
I'd LOVE to see Hillary go to jail for corruption. The problem for Trump is that if he did put her in jail, he'd be sending himself and Junior to prison too. :cool:

I'd LOVE to see Hillary go to jail for corruption. The problem for Trump is that if he did put her in jail, he'd be sending himself and Junior to prison too. :cool:
Ok we have a troll. Probably a weird cat lady. WinterBorn I told you woman shouldn’t be allowed to vote, prime example is this loon

Roger Kimball is a great read....here he is reflecting on the likelihood that the people who are running joe biden are getting ready to boot him.....the New York Times admitting that Hunter's laptop is real is one of the signs.....

Many people seem to think that the reason that the story of Hunter’s laptop—which is just as much about Joe Biden’s perfidy as it is about Hunter’s perversion—has emerged now is because it can no longer do any serious damage. The election is over, Biden won—at least, he was declared the winner, which is not quite the same thing, although it does mean that he gets to live at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

But I wonder if there isn’t something else going on. The news is full not only of stories about the New York Times fessing up, sort of, about the contents of Hunter’s laptop, but also of stories about how Hunter is likely to be indicted for tax fraud. In one sense, that is not news. I wrote about it at the end of 2020 when Hunter announced, sotto voce, that he had been informed that he was being investigated by the tax authorities. But in another sense, I suspect, that news, like the revelation from the New York Times that, what do you know, all that stuff about Hunter’s laptop was on the level, like Joe Biden’s bizarre suggestion a couple of days ago that “everybody knows somebody” who has taken nude pictures of some lover and then used them to “blackmail” the person—all that has a different valence now that the Biden Administration is seriously underwater and there are no lifelines in evidence.

The issue is never the issue. I suspect that Joe Biden is being prepped for ejection. Exactly how it will happen I do not yet know. But he is on the threshold, or possibly has even passed the threshold, where he could appear to govern. His minders understand this. They must be the ones to replace him, otherwise they themselves risk being replaced, which would be intolerable.

As I say, it’s not entirely clear yet how the defenestration will take place. Obviously, Kamala will have to be dealt with first, and she will be. Look for some ground softening stories such as the Times just served up about the laptop. They won’t be long in coming.

Will the idiot class on the right stop lying about Joe Biden's mental accuity??????

I doubt it.

Forum List

Back