Will Roe v Wade be overturned? We all know its headed there so what say you?

Will Roe v Wade be overturned?

• Yes

• No

• Could go either way

• Don't care either way

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vote &/or offer your personal thoughts.

Keep in mind this poll isn't asking YOUR opinion on the law but rather how the Justices will come down on the subject.
Stare decisis.

The court will declare the Alabama law unconstitutional but will continue to chip away at the edges of the right to an abortion. Until the public reverses its support the court will not get ahead of the public on this.

Murdering a separate human being, even in its starting state, it is not a body part of the mother. The Democrats want to "legislate" the fetus' life by falsely claiming it is part of its mother. You look at that small being's DNA, and it is no way its mother's replicated body. It is entirely a different person. DNA will prove it. Right now, we're losing children because of lawyering people around in a sea of lies.

You never told us….
If you believe in God and that He controls all things….
When a baby dies in utero….clearly that was God’s design.
So if God has no problem snuffing out a life….why do you?
I'm not god

Makes you wonder about those who worship a baby killer then…does it not?
21And said, Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.

21And? LOL...
He is quoting Job, doll. Who fearlessly and winningly spoke in God's behalf to naysayers who tried to blame him for his afflictions, kind of you trying to bitterly blame everyone who disagrees with you.

Yeah and he didn't cheat on not 1 not 2 but 3 wives + paying hookers Fine example you dolts put in our WH
The Apostle Paul killed Christian's before he saw the light. God forgives our past. You losers need to keep it alive for political reasons. That's why you're losers and going to get your nasty vile asses kicked good in the next election.
I will ask the God of my fathers to forgive you
So what is your god's name?

View attachment 261611
12:54
The Pronunciation of the name יהוה (YHWH)
Jeff A. Benner
YouTube - Apr 10, 2012
View attachment 261612
0:06
How To Pronounce YHWH
pronunciationbook
YouTube - Mar 24, 2012
View attachment 261613
1:36:00
Nehemia Gordon: How to Pronounce YHWH in Hebrew The ...
You better ask your YHWH to forgive you. He doesn't condone murder.
Over the centuries who has killed more than the Christians?

Murdering a separate human being, even in its starting state, it is not a body part of the mother. The Democrats want to "legislate" the fetus' life by falsely claiming it is part of its mother. You look at that small being's DNA, and it is no way its mother's replicated body. It is entirely a different person. DNA will prove it. Right now, we're losing children because of lawyering people around in a sea of lies.

You never told us….
I believe that you would blame God for something he ordered, even though he gave you a finite life in which he hoped you would become a considerate human being instead of one who wars against living humans-to-be, in spite of being an otherwise well-off, politically correct human being. And you are the last person on this planet I would trust, since you have zero respect for helpless living beings dependent on others to help him become a doctor who figured out how to rid the planet of diseases, a sanitation worker who figured out an economical way to clean up the detritus in the 7 seas thrown in by thoughtless dolts, a woman who found a simple solution for and slimmed down all the obese people on the planet to stay that way, a musician who would write a piece of work so uplifting depressed people would regain their sense of happiness for life, a biochemist who would develop a beautiful flowering plant that would clean up the skies and yield a fruit that would when eaten make a human brain wiser, a minister who would prepare people to turn away from lying, stealing, raping, hating, killing, and disrespecting of parents into loving, caring persons who would bring about heaven on this earth, and creative people who'd make this world a better place and would feel a part of the good they did, but no. We must go with the flow and support bad things for people made worse by them, like aborting one's own child, and not thinking about it until facing St. Peter and that aborted child and all his brethren at Heaven's gate, restored to the full glory they would have had in life. If we would only let them live, might be that heaven was right here all along, and since one of them would bring about no more death, we'll have to die first to find out the secrets God entrusted to those who were aborted by truly immature, disrespectful, thoughtless, and hateful beings in charge of human misery on this side whose parents did not abort them. Our job is to make life better, not worse for the unborn who will bring more answers to our kind. And that's what I think and will until God says "Your days are up. Thanks for standing up for the helpless who lost life to those gone wrong." God's blessings are better than your curses.

Thats all fine (and gibberish) but….

You still have never told us….

And if you believe that God kills babies (or at least doesn’t prevent their death)….how can you worship such a being?
Read the Proverbs and you will know why I worship God. Then read the book of Matthew. That will answer your question, but you won't like it.

The Apostle Paul killed Christian's before he saw the light. God forgives our past. You losers need to keep it alive for political reasons. That's why you're losers and going to get your nasty vile asses kicked good in the next election.
I will ask the God of my fathers to forgive you
So what is your god's name?

View attachment 261611
12:54
The Pronunciation of the name יהוה (YHWH)
Jeff A. Benner
YouTube - Apr 10, 2012
View attachment 261612
0:06
How To Pronounce YHWH
pronunciationbook
YouTube - Mar 24, 2012
View attachment 261613
1:36:00
Nehemia Gordon: How to Pronounce YHWH in Hebrew The ...
You better ask your YHWH to forgive you. He doesn't condone murder.
Over the centuries who has killed more than the Christians?
Abortionists.

Keep in mind this poll isn't asking YOUR opinion on the law but rather how the Justices will come down on the subject.

I have never been pregnant & will never be pregnant because I am male.

Having said that I agree with a woman's right to choice in the US under the 46 year old SCOTUS ruling Roe v Wade.

America is supposed to be about freedom for the people aka citizens, and a woman's right to choose is certainly one of many freedoms within our nation.

IMO it is asking for a 'Pandora's box' to approach a 46 year old SCOTUS precedent such as Roe v Wade.

If the GOP are successful in having Roe v Wade overturned then get ready for legal chaos in this nation of rule of law, which would result in the rule of chaos.

Be careful what you wish for because the 'other side' can always utilize such for screwing the other side in the ass too.

You never told us….
I'm not god

21And said, Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.

21And? LOL...
He is quoting Job, doll. Who fearlessly and winningly spoke in God's behalf to naysayers who tried to blame him for his afflictions, kind of you trying to bitterly blame everyone who disagrees with you.

Ahh…No wonder it was nonsense.

You never told us….
I believe that you would blame God for something he ordered, even though he gave you a finite life in which he hoped you would become a considerate human being instead of one who wars against living humans-to-be, in spite of being an otherwise well-off, politically correct human being. And you are the last person on this planet I would trust, since you have zero respect for helpless living beings dependent on others to help him become a doctor who figured out how to rid the planet of diseases, a sanitation worker who figured out an economical way to clean up the detritus in the 7 seas thrown in by thoughtless dolts, a woman who found a simple solution for and slimmed down all the obese people on the planet to stay that way, a musician who would write a piece of work so uplifting depressed people would regain their sense of happiness for life, a biochemist who would develop a beautiful flowering plant that would clean up the skies and yield a fruit that would when eaten make a human brain wiser, a minister who would prepare people to turn away from lying, stealing, raping, hating, killing, and disrespecting of parents into loving, caring persons who would bring about heaven on this earth, and creative people who'd make this world a better place and would feel a part of the good they did, but no. We must go with the flow and support bad things for people made worse by them, like aborting one's own child, and not thinking about it until facing St. Peter and that aborted child and all his brethren at Heaven's gate, restored to the full glory they would have had in life. If we would only let them live, might be that heaven was right here all along, and since one of them would bring about no more death, we'll have to die first to find out the secrets God entrusted to those who were aborted by truly immature, disrespectful, thoughtless, and hateful beings in charge of human misery on this side whose parents did not abort them. Our job is to make life better, not worse for the unborn who will bring more answers to our kind. And that's what I think and will until God says "Your days are up. Thanks for standing up for the helpless who lost life to those gone wrong." God's blessings are better than your curses.

And if you believe that God kills babies (or at least doesn’t prevent their death)….how can you worship such a being?
Read the Proverbs and you will know why I worship God. Then read the book of Matthew. That will answer your question, but you won't like it.

Sorry to paint you into the corner showing you the hilarious ridiculousness of your own beliefs—so much so that you’ve had to cower behind “read this” and “read that” instead of answering a direct question.

But you really brought it on yourself.

So God kills a baby. You supposedly hate that.
But you worship the God that allows a baby to die.

Yep—that is your existence in a nutshell.

You can continue to deny it but it is the truth.

Having said that I agree with a woman's right to choice in the US under the 46 year old SCOTUS ruling Roe v Wade.

America is supposed to be about freedom for the people aka citizens, and a woman's right to choose is certainly one of many freedoms within our nation.

IMO it is asking for a 'Pandora's box' to approach a 46 year old SCOTUS precedent such as Roe v Wade.

If the GOP are successful in having Roe v Wade overturned then get ready for legal chaos in this nation of rule of law, which would result in the rule of chaos.

Be careful what you wish for
So you agree that it is a woman's right to kill her own unborn child. I'm gonna faint. :(

Stare decisis.

The court will declare the Alabama law unconstitutional but will continue to chip away at the edges of the right to an abortion. Until the public reverses its support the court will not get ahead of the public on this.

What court?

I'm not god

21And? LOL...

I'm not surprised you can't stand the First Amendment's protection of those who believe in God. You're down for the count, foolish girl.

Stare decisis.

What court?
The supreme one.

You never told us….

Matthew 7:21

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

New Living Translation
“Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter.

English Standard Version
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Berean Study Bible
Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Berean Literal Bible
Not everyone saying to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of My Father in the heavens.

New American Standard Bible
"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.

King James Bible
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Christian Standard Bible
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven.

Contemporary English Version
Not everyone who calls me their Lord will get into the kingdom of heaven. Only the ones who obey my Father in heaven will get in.

Good News Translation
"Not everyone who calls me 'Lord, Lord' will enter the Kingdom of heaven, but only those who do what my Father in heaven wants them to do.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
"Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord!' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Be careful what you wish for because the 'other side' can always utilize such for screwing the other side in the ass too.
If my girlfriend/wife would have ever gotten pregnant and killed it I likely would have ended up back in prison for domestic battery.

Stare decisis.

What court?
The supreme one.

The one with Kavanaugh and Gorsuch that one?

21And? LOL...

I'm not surprised you can't stand the First Amendment's protection of those who believe in God. You're down for the count, foolish girl.

Bitch please.

You can believe in anything you want to believe in. The Bible is a book of myths and you’re completely free to believe it if you want.

The First Amendment also protects those who choose not to believe in any Supreme Being. Oh wait..you didn’t know that. I’m not surprised either.

You never told us….

Sorry to paint you into the corner showing you the hilarious ridiculousness of your own beliefs—so much so that you’ve had to cower behind “read this” and “read that” instead of answering a direct question.

But you really brought it on yourself.

So God kills a baby. You supposedly hate that.
But you worship the God that allows a baby to die.

Yep—that is your existence in a nutshell.

You can continue to deny it but it is the truth.
Such a nonsensical post on couple levels.....A..who brought death into the world.....B....disconnect from reality...if even one baby dies God is a "murderer" so I can murder because actively murdering is the same as pregnancy gone bad. Dumb and dumberer

Be careful what you wish for
So you agree that it is a woman's right to kill her own unborn child. I'm gonna faint. :(

I don't believe the 'state' has the authority to determine what a woman can, or cannot do with her own body, in a nation that claims it is for freedom, and particularly considering a 46 year SCOUT precedent.

This nation is a nation where we have freedom of religion but we also have freedom from religion.

If you desire The AmeriKKKan Taliban then you are for the GOP with their agenda to relegate women & women's right into the 17th century.

Good luck wit dat

21And? LOL...

Bitch please.

You can believe in anything you want to believe in. The Bible is a book of myths and you’re completely free to believe it if you want.

The First Amendment also protects those who choose not to believe in any Supreme Being. Oh wait..you didn’t know that. I’m not surprised either.

5,000 plus manuscripts all fake, that bible????

Forum List

Back