Will Mike Pence ever be president?

Grover

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2014
I don't see Indiana Gov. Mike Pence running for president in 2016, with the fallout of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act. He may not even win reelection in 2016 as governor. But if he does win reelection in 2016 as governor, and the Democrats win the presidency in 2016, can he run for president in 2020?

Well, I could run in 2020.... He should just give up.

And for God's sake, what fallout? Indianans love him. His numbers will be back to 62% in a couple of weeks.

I don't see Indiana Gov. Mike Pence running for president in 2016, with the fallout of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act. He may not even win reelection in 2016 as governor. But if he does win reelection in 2016 as governor, and the Democrats win the presidency in 2016, can he run for president in 2020?

Of what?

The garbage?

He'll win in his home state.......just not in all of the shit fuck cock dick hashmarks states that surround his.

Possible.who knows. Why on earth should I care whether someone not running can someday be president?

I could be president someday. But I'm.not exactly expecting anyone to know or care about it at this point.

Forum List

Back