Will Mcauliffe deliver a Newsom-like disappointment to conservatives?

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Remember when they said Newsom was going to lose the recall, and Newsom went on to kick ass?
Cons now think Mcauliffe will lose the governor race.
The bad news is that Virginians have now heard the name and positions of the Republican guy.
The debates didn't help the right winger. He was better off hiding and hoping people would see this election as "Mcauliffe vs. Somebody ". Being known to people isn't good for conservatives.
Be confident at your own risk.

Newsom was in the rock solid blue state of California where Democrats out number Republicans by a two to one margin and he had a huge money advantage over Elder the odds of him losing that recall were always slim. Virginia is purplish leaning a little more towards blue and Mcauliffe does not have the overwhelming money advantage Newsom did he could still win the election but it is nowhere near as sure a thing as the California recall was.

Remember when they said Newsom was going to lose the recall, and Newsom went on to kick ass?
The bad news is that Virginians have now heard the name and positions of the Republican guy.
The debates didn't help the right winger. He was better off hiding and hoping people would see this election as "Mcauliffe vs. Somebody ". Being known to people isn't good for conservatives.
No savvy political observer believed Newsom was going to lose.

The Democrat Crime Gang is simply too powerful.

For now...

No savvy political observer believed Newsom was going to lose.

The Democrat Crime Gang is simply too powerful.

For now...
You guys in message boards are not savvy though. You guys thought Newsom was gonna lose, and now you're pretending you ain't dumb.

Newsom was in the rock solid blue state of California where Democrats out number Republicans by a two to one margin and he had a huge money advantage over Elder the odds of him losing that recall were always slim. Virginia is purplish leaning a little more towards blue and Mcauliffe does not have the overwhelming money advantage Newsom did he could still win the election but it is nowhere near as sure a thing as the California recall was.
It doesn't matter. You right wingers thought Newsom wasn't sure at all, REGARDLESS of being in a blue state. Don't play dumb about being dumb now.
Don't pretend you guys saw Newsom's landslide coming. Don't make me kick those embarrassing threads predicting doom for Newsom. Gaslight.
There's an archive of old threads in usmb .

It doesn't matter. You right wingers thought Newsom wasn't sure at all, REGARDLESS of being in a blue state. Don't play dumb about being dumb now.
Don't pretend you guys saw Newsom's landslide coming. Don't make me kick those embarrassing threads predicting doom for Newsom. Gaslight.
There's an archive of old threads in usmb .
Feel free to kick any threads out you want you want you won't find one started by me claiming Newsom was in danger of losing the recall. Your thread was about will Mcauliffe get the same outcome as Newsome I simply pointed out the differences between the two states and the campigans running in them. You shot your big mouth off and I put a bite of a reality sandwich in it you will note I did not predicate a Republican win in Virginia I simply stated a Mcauliffe win is not as sure a thing as Newsom's was. I would tell you not to play dumb about what I have posted but sadly you are not playing at it.

Democrats never lose when they count the ballots

I’ve been following this race closely, and it’s going to be close. Democrats are so nervous that they are trying to get the rule regarding signatures changed - now that they see they are in danger.

The Democrats always depend on northern Virginia, where the federal employees/liberals live, but the moderates among them are pushing back against the far-left ”wokeism” invading the public schools in NoVa. The Biden Administration is desperate to get dissenters to shut up - hence the threat from the FBI - but all that did is get people more enraged.

Who knows what will happen in far left Virginia? If the electorate thinks that its a great idea for governors to walk around in black face and Triple K robes, the libs will win again.

If they don't, the libs will lose.

Who knows what will happen in far left Virginia? If the electorate thinks that its a great idea for governors to walk around in black face and Triple K robes, the libs will win again.

If they don't, the libs will lose.
California is far left, and you nuts were still telling us that Newsom was in trouble.
By the way, Virginia isn't "far" left.

This did not age well. Only a couple weeks old.

Forum List

Back