Will mask cause more harm then the coronavirus?

And the coming flu season. People touch a door handle with a virus, then touch their mask, then breathe it in and out all day into their mask.

Mask aren't meant to be reused

And I'm pretty sure that these masks are not meant to be worn, one mask, for more than about an hour or so, at most, before it should be replaced. They certainly get pretty gross and yucky inside, by that time.

How about you just act like a grownup and wear the damn mask?

In other words…

“Baaaaah. Baaaaaaah. Bbaaaaaaaaaaaaah.”[/i]

1601524901861.png

Mutton is on the dinner menu.​

Wearing masks now
Mask are stupid. Not only do 99.999% of people not use them correctly, they reuse them and even wear them exercising. The germs growing in your reused mask are far more dangerous then the coronavirus.

Karma is coming for the mask nazis
Wearing masks will make whatever vaccine we develop MORE effective. Anyone who knows anything about biology should know that. That eliminates Trump and his minions.

In other words…

“Baaaaah. Baaaaaaah. Bbaaaaaaaaaaaaah.”[/i]​
Wearing masks now makes vaccines more effective later.
God damn you're stupid.

This is the kinda crap Democrats believe.

:auiqs.jpg: "Wearing a mask makes the vaccine work better... derp"
No dumb ass, this is the kind of stuff scientist believe. You know, the people who have doubled your life expectancy through immunization.

Yup pigeon brain. Increased level of infections by wearing fewer masks causes higher mutation levels before the vaccine is brought out. The vaccine then has more variants to deal with, some can easily not be treatable. This is why flu vaccines must be altered every so often to keep up with the evolutionary process of the virus. You being such an idiot think what ? Vaccines are dropped from heaven dufus ?

Last edited:

In other words…

God damn you're stupid.

Hey...Trump and Melania and Hope Hicks now have the virus.
Or is this the kind of crap Dems believe.

So President Trump is old enough to be considered “high risk”. Still the chances of his suffering any serious or long-term harm from this virus are very low. In a few weeks, when it has run his course, and he appears before the public as strong and as healthy as before, perhaps this will finally put an end to all the hysteria and fearmongering over this hyperbolized flu bug.

As much as I generally favor the way Trump has done his job as President, I have to admit that there are certain significant character flaws in him, such that I wouldn't put it entirely past him to be falsely claiming, now, to have been infected by the #CoronaHoax2020 virus, just so that he can discredit all the lies and fearmongering by appearing a few weeks later, unscathed, offering himself up as living proof that the virus is not as dangerous and scary as too many of us have been deceived into thinking that it is.

In other words…

God damn you're stupid.

It is dumb to think a mask would have made any difference.

So President Trump is old enough to be considered “high risk”. Still the chances of his suffering any serious or long-term harm from this virus are very low. In a few weeks, when it has run his course, and he appears before the public as strong and as healthy as before, perhaps this will finally put an end to all the hysteria and fearmongering over this hyperbolized flu bug.

As much as I generally favor the way Trump has done his job as President, I have to admit that there are certain significant character flaws in him, such that I wouldn't put it entirely past him to be falsely claiming, now, to have been infected by the #CoronaHoax2020 virus, just so that he can discredit all the lies and fearmongering by appearing a few weeks later, unscathed, offering himself up as living proof that the virus is not as dangerous and scary as too many of us have been deceived into thinking that it is.
This high risk deadly disease is PREVENTABLE.

In other words…

God damn you're stupid.

It is dumb to think a mask would have made any difference.
Bullshit. It’s the ultimate of stupidity to assume not wearing masks makes no difference. You fking wash your hands after you pis and before you handle food. These have known advantages. To say washing your hands makes no difference is really dumb.

Wearing masks now
Mask are stupid. Not only do 99.999% of people not use them correctly, they reuse them and even wear them exercising. The germs growing in your reused mask are far more dangerous then the coronavirus.

Karma is coming for the mask nazis
Wearing masks will make whatever vaccine we develop MORE effective. Anyone who knows anything about biology should know that. That eliminates Trump and his minions.
What about the spread of sexual diseases? They even advertise medicine on TV and tell the people to keep having sex while the diseases spread.

It’s the ultimate of stupidity to assume not wearing masks makes no difference.

It's the ultimate stupidity to believe that mosquitoes cannot get through a standard chain-link fence.

Likewise to believe that a 0.05- to 0.2-micron virus can't get through the 50-micron gaps in a mask.

View attachment 396030
You’re ignorant . It’s an air born virus that travel embedded with water droplets. Outside of the droplets exposed, they DIE though their nuclei remains . The masked are designed to help mitigate the transfer of the droplets, not the virus itself which is exposture time related. Face coverings work for short time duration exposture. The actual mask that filter the virus itself are made for longer term exposure.

Of course you’re such an expert. You,listen to Fix News.

Our science doesn’t care about you’re incomplete suppositions, it only cares that face coverings statistically work much better then none doddlehead.

Last edited:
You’re ignorant .

Someone who has fallen completely for the #CoronaHoax2020 is calling me ignorant.

View attachment 396069
Well, my hoax as you call it is “perpetrated“ by every certified medical clinic in the entire United stated, along with every gov. HC position in every state, county and fed Agency
I don’t know where you get your info ? But you’re FOS.

Forum List

Back