Will Kamala self quarantine to protect others?

Will Kamala self quarantine for the safety of others?

• Yes

• No

• Lol of course not

Results are only viewable after voting.
So we established you have an opinion... Are facts that hard to comeby?
Everything I posted was fact dear----do you hate the truth so much that you are actually chosing to still play your stupid games. Kamala is a ho---she literally fucked her way up and was a fuck up. Biden is no better he is a ho but not a sex ho like Kamala, he only accepted hos and children for him to fuck.

fake news that they 'are spreading it'.

they are breakthru cases which are not the same as unvaxxed dolts not protecting themselves. you need to find yer critical thinking cap .
3 people traveled maskless across the country, people are starting to get it where they visited…seems like they are spreading it

why get the vaccine if the folks with it are getting it?

3 people traveled maskless across the country,

where's yer proof?

people are starting to get it where they visited…

delta is responsible for the vast majority of transmissions & show where the experts are saying that breakthru won't happen & the vaccine is 100% guaranteed to protect.

seems like they are spreading it

lol ... um ... not really. those unvaxxed dullards are spreading it & getting it in 95+% of cases.

why get the vaccine if the folks with it are getting it?

because the odds of getting it is extremely low compared to unvaxxed dullards AND if one does get it after being vaxxed - the illness is mush less severe & does not require hospitalization/intubation.

where's yer proof?

delta is responsible for the vast majority of transmissions & show where the experts are saying that breakthru won't happen & the vaccine is 100% guaranteed to protect.

lol ... um ... not really. those unvaxxed dullards are spreading it & getting it in 95+% of cases.

because the odds of getting it is extremely low compared to unvaxxed dullards AND if one does get it after being vaxxed - the illness is mush less severe & does not require hospitalization/intubation.
1) are you living under a rock?
2-4). i guess i am confused…the vaccined dems are getting the delta one? is that what you are saying? and the un vaccined people are getting it most of the time? but it’s rare among the vaccined to get the delta? is xiden making a vaccine for the delta?

1) are you living under a rock?
2-4). i guess i am confused…the vaccined dems are getting the delta one? is that what you are saying? and the un vaccined people are getting it most of the time? but it’s rare among the vaccined to get the delta? is xiden making a vaccine for the delta?

1) no, - unlike you - i am living amongst the well informed educated bipeds

2) you are so CONfused.

go educate yerself by reading info from credible unbiased medical sites. you'll get all the truthful facts you need to make yer head explode form seeing how you've been duped all this time thinking otherwise.

1) no, - unlike you - i am living amongst the well informed educated bipeds

2) you are so CONfused.

go educate yerself by reading info from credible unbiased medical sites. you'll get all the truthful facts you need to make yer yet head explode form seeing how you've been duped all this time thinking otherwise.
1) yet you some how weren’t aware of the dem fugitives that were positive and parade around the capitol and with the VP? and the numerous staffers at the white house and nancy that tested postive?

2) i have read medical reports, cdc, etc it’s your post that are confusing

Forum List

Back