Will It Come Down To This Tag-Team Match? Trump & Kasich VS Rubio & Cruz?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:meow: :hitit: This is what it's starting to look like. With Cruz and Rubio beating up on Trump like many of us see on Monday Night Raw. It's like watching Bruno Sammartino and Pedro Morales VS Andre The Giant, right?
Both would make for great GOP tickets, both should easily beat Hillary.
So if you had a choice, which ticket would you prefer?
:huddle: :udaman:

:meow: :hitit: This is what it's starting to look like. With Cruz and Rubio beating up on Trump like many of us see on Monday Night Raw. It's like watching Bruno Sammartino and Pedro Morales VS Andre The Giant, right?
Both would make for great GOP tickets, both should easily beat Hillary.
So if you had a choice, which ticket would you prefer?
:huddle: :udaman:
Did you miss the part AFTER the "bloodbath" where Trumps polling numbers remained in the double digits above Cruz and Rubio?
Or maybe you can't read?
Or maybe you're suffering from Cognitive Dissonance?

• Banned
once Carson drops out, and its down to the four of them, something is going to happen between Cruz and Rubio, one will agree to drop out and will be waiting on the sidelines to be the VP,,,thats my theory

once Carson drops out, and its down to the four of them, something is going to happen between Cruz and Rubio, one will agree to drop out and will be waiting on the sidelines to be the VP,,,thats my theory
That is the only way they are going to beat Trump.

The problem is weather or not one of them will drop out when they are in the top 3 and getting similar numbers.

• Banned

The problem is weather or not one of them will drop out when they are in the top 3 and getting similar numbers.
after Stupor Tuesday,u know that there will be some kind of meeting between Cruz,Rubio,Carson and Big Bird. that "Some of us need to bow out now" meeting.

after Stupor Tuesday,u know that there will be some kind of meeting between Cruz,Rubio,Carson and Big Bird. that "Some of us need to bow out now" meeting.
Only if there is a clear loser. With Rubio and Cruiz running close, neither is inclined to drop out over the other.

• Banned

Only if there is a clear loser. With Rubio and Cruiz running close, neither is inclined to drop out over the other.
right, they are just gonna keep going till its apparent that one will need to bow out so the other can win. I already was in tears when Big Bird and Tickle Me Elmo bowed out three months ago

right, they are just gonna keep going till its apparent that one will need to bow out so the other can win. I already was in tears when Big Bird and Tickle Me Elmo bowed out three months ago
I am saying that such a realization and drop out may not actually happen in time because neither is clearly the one that should drop out.

• Banned

I am saying that such a realization and drop out may not actually happen in time because neither is clearly the one that should drop out.
yes,,,,there is always that chance that Trump may not get all of the delegates needed. u never know whats gonna happen in the coming weeks. would be interesting to watch and see what happens if/when Trump is short and cruz/rubio have the rest of the delegates.

Forum List

Back