Will It Be A Florida Repeat?

I need to check the forum notation before reading threads served up by New Post search.

I thought this was about whether or not the Voter Fraud / Recount debacle would re-occur in 2008 when the Dems lose.

:eusa_wall:

I I thought this was about whether or not the Voter Fraud / Recount debacle would re-occur in 2008 when the Dems lose.

Funny interpretation of the post, but let's hope we don't have another Florida reoccurrence. The first one was hard enough to live though. I don't think I could stand to hear Paul Begala, James Carville, Howard Dean, etc., pontificating about how the Supreme Court robbed Hillary of her rightful destiny of becoming the first woman president. Please, God, spare us of that grand theatre.

That's a shame but It's the first time I've heard about this final. Ok in a way that's normal I'm in France and sport = foot (soccer) and now natation (with the famous Laure Manaudou who win everything)
And guess why, I've been informed : the newspapers have talked about it because Joakim Noah is Yannick Noah's son (a former tennis player and a really bad singer, I think but he's very popular in France).

Forum List

Back