Will Conservative Patriots Back Down From Their Running Over Protestors Bills?

Looks like our trump fluffers want to relive the movie....Death Race 2000.
Nah, we just want to see left wing rioters die while innocent people are saving their own lives. Its god damn inspirational if you ask me. :laugh:

You are a good little Nazi. You automatically decide it is okay to run over a protestor without any facts.
I dont give a FUCK if protesters get run over while they illegally block traffic. We have seen these groups beat people to death after pulling them out of their cars.
most of the times AFTER the driver hit a protestor previously. oops
...because the driver and/or his car was already being attacked by your violent left wing lynch mobs, so he guns it to get away from the violent rioters.
wrong, boy.
You have obviously not watched the videos.
omg. da videos. fuck off with your selective pearl clutching. every video i have checked was the result of an initial non-videoed hit and run of the motorist.
No one believes your absurd lies. Quit defending violent rioters.
eg. the video offered by your fellow asshole. in the first minutes an eye witness describes how the poor victim actually hit someone.

you really should quit before you fall off the edge, cucktard.
An "eye witness"? You mean a shithead rioter said that? How on earth would that be a credible witness?
Do you think the cops arrested the guy just because he was a white guy??

That would definitely mean the cops are employing racist police practices....

Nah, we just want to see left wing rioters die while innocent people are saving their own lives. Its god damn inspirational if you ask me. :laugh:

You are a good little Nazi. You automatically decide it is okay to run over a protestor without any facts.
I dont give a FUCK if protesters get run over while they illegally block traffic. We have seen these groups beat people to death after pulling them out of their cars.
...because the driver and/or his car was already being attacked by your violent left wing lynch mobs, so he guns it to get away from the violent rioters.
wrong, boy.
omg. da videos. fuck off with your selective pearl clutching. every video i have checked was the result of an initial non-videoed hit and run of the motorist.
eg. the video offered by your fellow asshole. in the first minutes an eye witness describes how the poor victim actually hit someone.

An "eye witness"? You mean a shithead rioter said that? How on earth would that be a credible witness? :cuckoo:
yes, eye witness. he can be that even if he is black, klexter. not my problem that the video posted by your fellow stepanek driving school aficionado is not supporting your narrative, boy.

Hey, this is America 2021. When you're surrounded by an ugly mob bent on at least maiming you, your spouse and your children inside that car with you?

Submit.

Accept what's coming to you.

Because mob rule is supreme. To resist is racist.

When will we be dropping that phrase, 'land of the free, and home of the brave,' from the Anthem???

"Republican lawmakers in six states have pushed this year for legal protections for motorists who hit protesters blocking traffic - they’re facing an intense backlash now that violent images of a car ramming into a crowd protesting a white supremacist rally have been seen around the world. The driver immunity proposals have been labeled “hit and kill” bills that undermine free assembly and embolden extremists by suggesting they have a free pass to drive through protesters; by the American Civil Liberties Union.

A North Carolina state senator said Monday there are no plans to advance the measure in that chamber. In Tennessee, a committee rejected the bill. In Florida, Sen. George Gainer said the intent of his now-failed bill was to protect only those motorists who unintentionally strike protesters blocking traffic. He denounced “the reprehensible actions of the evil person in Virginia.”

The evil person the Florida Senator was referring to was the guy who ran over protestors in Charlottesville -- as if this guy didn't have a right to run them over...he feared for this safety....Some of these republican legislatures are starting to show weakness and not pushing hard enough to pass these bills...they are showing a reluctance to stand up for the call that "All Lives Splatter" .
Nope...you block traffic you end up flat. Let's face it they will pull the drivers out of their cars and beat then to death anyway.....this has to be what it has to be.

JO

more likely to end up brained with a rock.
We dont know without considering the exact circumstances

If they break the side glass you will have no choice except to speed up

But till then I think restraint is the best option

If they can climb onto the catwalk of my tractor, they can force me to stop.

"Republican lawmakers in six states have pushed this year for legal protections for motorists who hit protesters blocking traffic - they’re facing an intense backlash now that violent images of a car ramming into a crowd protesting a white supremacist rally have been seen around the world. The driver immunity proposals have been labeled “hit and kill” bills that undermine free assembly and embolden extremists by suggesting they have a free pass to drive through protesters; by the American Civil Liberties Union.

A North Carolina state senator said Monday there are no plans to advance the measure in that chamber. In Tennessee, a committee rejected the bill. In Florida, Sen. George Gainer said the intent of his now-failed bill was to protect only those motorists who unintentionally strike protesters blocking traffic. He denounced “the reprehensible actions of the evil person in Virginia.”

The evil person the Florida Senator was referring to was the guy who ran over protestors in Charlottesville -- as if this guy didn't have a right to run them over...he feared for this safety....Some of these republican legislatures are starting to show weakness and not pushing hard enough to pass these bills...they are showing a reluctance to stand up for the call that "All Lives Splatter" .
If you're stupid enough to block a road then we should be able to take you out of the gene pool. You loons started this crap with warning labels.

The moment people start pounding on your car, if you have the opportunity, you should honk and then gun it. Dont go so fast that you lose control and crash, otherwise those left wing mobs will either severely injure you or beat you to death.

If they hit your car, gun it. If they throw stuff at your car, gun it. If someone climbs on your car, gun it.

wrong, boy.

An "eye witness"? You mean a shithead rioter said that? How on earth would that be a credible witness? :cuckoo:
yes, eye witness. he can be that even if he is black, klexter. not my problem that the video posted by your fellow stepanek driving school aficionado is not supporting your narrative, boy.
Do you really think "boy" is a scathing insult? Your posts are soo fucking lame. You suck at this. :laugh:
Hey, this is America 2021. When you're surrounded by an ugly mob bent on at least maiming you, your spouse and your children inside that car with you?

Submit.

When will we be dropping that phrase, 'land of the free, and home of the brave,' from the Anthem???
Hard to be free and brave

The moment people start pounding on your car, if you have the opportunity, you should honk and then gun it. Dont go so fast that you lose control and crash, otherwise those left wing mobs will either severely injure you or beat you to death.
why would i think it an insult, boy, when it is part of your moronic handle, boy. any other questions, klexter?

He thinks calling you a boy will insult insult you. They think you can change your gender.

wrong, boy.

Do you really think "boy" is a scathing insult? Your posts are soo fucking lame. You suck at this. :laugh:

Submit.

why would i think it an insult, boy, when it is part of your moronic handle, boy. any other questions, klexter?
That isnt a good excuse for using such an inneffective insult. Do better.

wrong, boy.

Submit.

That isnt a good excuse for using such an inneffective insult. Do better.
after lying and lying and lying and spewing racist shit, you are reduced to whining about allegedly ineffective (real Americans use 1 n, not 2) insults, boy.
evidently, you are SHOOK, klexter.

If you're stupid enough to block a road then we should be able to take you out of the gene pool. You loons started this crap with warning labels.
The road wasn't blocked....

If you are stupid enough to blindly defend a guy without doing just a little bit of reading -- you wouldn't look like just another right-winger cheering for the right of people running over other people who were rightfully assembling in protest...

Something tells me you wouldn't have that same energy if a person plowed his SUV into a group of Trump supporters

If they hit your car, gun it. If they throw stuff at your car, gun it. If someone climbs on your car, gun it.
He purposely rammed his car into another car in hopes he could kill enough of the people on the other side of it.....no one was blocking his way -- no one was hitting his car...he was in no danger...

Furthermore, as much as you like to paint anyone who demands police accountability as murderers -- they could have easily beat the worthless life out of this moron ...but they didn't

Yet, this is the guy you are caping for

The road wasn't blocked....

If you are stupid enough to blindly defend a guy without doing just a little bit of reading -- you wouldn't look like just another right-winger cheering for the right of people running over other people who were rightfully assembling in protest...

Something tells me you wouldn't have that same energy if a person plowed his SUV into a group of Trump supporters
I'm tired of you pussies affecting everyone's lives because you had to get a trophy for participating. Fuck you I worked hard for what I got and you loons need to wake up and do the same. If you worked, you wouldn't have time to do it. I have no need for your kind.

Trump supporters wouldn't be blocking public roads and imprisoning and attacking random motorists.

If any did do that, then the victims of such an assault would be every bit as justified in running then over as the victims of subhuman Black LIES Matter shit who do that.

But then that's a key difference between actual human beings—including Trump supporters—and subhuman criminal Black LIES Matter pieces of shit.

Forum List

Back