wikileaks releases deep state files

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Wikileaks releases ‘Deep State Files’ #DeepStateFiles
INTERNET — Early Christmas morning, Julian Assange announced the release of 700 Terabytes in what’s being called the ‘Deep State Files’. Exclusive early analysis granted to Chronicle.su by Wikileaks reveals the Deep State Files are the entirety of the CIA’s most classified and restricted database, detailing everything from extensive work in manipulating and controlling Russian elections to Bill Clinton providing nuclear assistance to Kim Jong Il in 2009.

Oh and his account was deleted because why? Oh what did MSM tell you one of their bs lies stories again. Oh we know why the jokes of society think it's so funny or can't figure out truth from lies they're all dumbed down fks lol.

• Banned
Just posted by Julian lol this should be good Sessions is a prick for going after Cannabis users.

upload_2017-12-26_17-52-2.png

When Wikileaks drops something we all know how to find it. It isn't necessary to rely on a bunch of folks hanging on their coat tails.

• Banned
WTH.........................

Last edited:
  • Banned
When Wikileaks drops something we all know how to find it. It isn't necessary to rely on a bunch of folks hanging on their coat tails.

Lets see u get information out when you are locked up omfg.....................reallyeee, I mea reallyeeee

Funny how the LEFTIST C...............T loved Julian before Trump and nowwww omg he's this or that.

HE GETS OUT PLENTY it's just half the dumbasses don't even know it when they see it.
He's released thousands of files where were u on planet mars.

Idk about all this..exposing how the US gathers intelligence is probably not good.

it's called insiders often give him information in order to get it out. In other words those who don't want to see this Nation sink. So they have to leak it out.

If they were found out well they would be another Seth Rich and a few others that most dumbasses seem to tink their deaths were just a conspiracy too............they don't get how the deep state works. They live full time on planet lalal land.

Idk about all this..exposing how the US gathers intelligence is probably not good.

it's called insiders often give him information in order to get it out. In other words those who don't want to see this Nation sink. So they have to leak it out.

If they were found out well they would be another Seth Rich and a few others that most dumbasses seem to tink their deaths were just a conspiracy too............they don't get how the deep state works. They live full time on planet lalal land.

A link to the actual files would be good, instead el dark web linko. :rolleyes:

A link to the actual files would be good, instead el dark web linko. :rolleyes:

True. If I come across some I'll put them here.

You have to be high. Really. Riding on his coat tails.

Well that's what happens when information isn't followed I guess.

He is in touch with major media outlets. It isn't necessary to utilize the avenues you are suggesting. If he is going to drop something he makes sure they get it and it is dropped on the site. It's not hidden.

maybe they still need to release some more ... I mean there are these ones, but still for the jagoffs to put this bs in conspiracy LOL............ I dunno guess I can't blame them with no link to the files Marion is kinda a right a link might have helped. But these were from awhile ago too.

upload_2017-12-26_18-23-21.png

Cable: 08ANKARA608_a

Forum List

Back