Wikileaks 11500: Podesta - It'd be better if a Muslim was reporting that SB shooter was white

WIKILEAKS EMAIL: CLINTON CAMPAIGN WISHED SAN BERNARDINO TERRORIST HAD BEEN WHITE
Podesta: "Better" if killer had been Christopher Hayes

A new email uncovered as part of the Wikileaks Podesta hack reveals that Hillary Clinton’s campaign wished the San Bernardino shooter had been white after news broke that his name was “Sayeed Farouk”.
Wikileaks Email: Clinton Campaign Wished San Bernardino Terrorist Had Been White

If you are white, patriotic, and can actually connect the dots of politcal bs. The Clintons despise you and will see to it they shut you all down . MSM will make people who enjoy freedom sound like a bunch of terrorist nut jobs. The liberals will believe it all with no doubts or questions asked. Die hard liberals are pretty mush minded.

Just as Hillary wished the shooter was white, those people on the Body Count List (as extensive as it is) wished they had never heard of Hillary Rodham Clinton!

If legitimate these are pure fucking gold.

Any illusions that the left are anything but rancid meatbags posing as humans that give a single shit about anything but their own agenda has flown the coop.

Any illusions that the left are anything but rancid meatbags posing as humans that give a single shit about anything but their own agenda has flown the coop.

Not one has been dis-proven or even disputed to date?

If "they" dispute it but this hacker can show un-edited email "chain" (other hacks?) .............. they would be un-able to lie their way out of it? IMVHO? well, I understand what I am saying LOL.

If "they" dispute it but this hacker can show un-edited email "chain" (other hacks?) .............. they would be un-able to lie their way out of it? IMVHO? well, I understand what I am saying LOL.

as far as I know, they haven't disputed any of them.

It would be pretty easy to do but they haven't, instead adopting this shoot the messenger approach, which is nonsense. A subset of the ad hominem logical fallacy if we wanted to be technical about it.

So, their argument is as full of shit as they apparently are, which is utterly priceless. Lol.

I really don't think that's fair to claim all Democratic voters are rancid meatbags. If you have ever heard of Watter's World, you'd see just how uninformed the electorate can be. I feel low information is a prerequisite for many of these voters. They hear "Clinton" and probably think Bill is running again. Fortunately, many of those voters are not LV's.

All that matters is there 's a "D" next to a name.

Did Podesta and the Clinton Thug Machine even mentioned the dead?

Did they even care???

How much lower can these people fall.

Did they even care???

I think Colin Powell alluded to it when he called the Democrat Workers were called the "Clinton Mafia."

I really don't think that's fair to claim all Democratic voters are rancid meatbags. If you have ever heard of Watter's World, you'd see just how uninformed the electorate can be. I feel low information is a prerequisite for many of these voters. They hear "Clinton" and probably think Bill is running again. Fortunately, many of those voters are not LV's.

True, I was unclear in that I thought that all of those running the DNC are rancid meatbags.

The electorate, well it would seem you could slap a 'D' on a garbage truck and they'd vote for the contents...

Did they even care???

I think Colin Powell alluded to it when he called the Democrat Workers were called the "Clinton Mafia."

"Clinton Mafia" pales in comparison with those Clinton thugs.:mad-61:

Did they even care???

"Clinton Mafia" pales in comparison with those Clinton thugs.:mad-61:

yes

dont let the main stream media fool ya

millions and millions of people are googling hillarys email scandal

and learning the truth

as we speak

the media block isnt holding

Forum List

Back