Wigger rapper, Eminem uses Trump in a feeble attempt to get back to relevance

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Haha...you gotta love watching the filth all around us continue to make complete asses of themselves. These ignorant lowlifes have no clue of just how good of a job they're doing for Conservatives. It won't be long before the Left is made up of nothing more than the absolute lowest grade of human....haha...thanks Wigger...keep up the good work and keep playing your filthy followers like a fiddle. Now watch this wannabe Nigerian ghetto subhuman disgrace himself like the fool he is...haha
Eminem, a rare white artist speaks out for his black fans (opinion) - CNN

The only M&M that matters.
prd.jpg

Haha...you gotta love watching the filth all around us continue to make complete asses of themselves. These ignorant lowlifes have no clue of just how good of a job they're doing for Conservatives. It won't be long before the Left is made up of nothing more than the absolute lowest grade of human....haha...thanks Wigger...keep up the good work and keep playing your filthy followers like a fiddle. Now watch this wannabe Nigerian ghetto subhuman disgrace himself like the fool he is...haha

I wish I could have all the money that fucktard just pissed away.

I saw a snippet of his fist raised screeches. I wondered when it was that he had lost his mind. And strangely, though he was showing all the motions of a passionate belief, it rang hollow and seemed fake to me.
I mean... yeah, he probably angry, the left are always angry. But it just came off as a stunt to me

Somehow I doubt he has a very large conservative fanbase.

Less of one today than a few days ago.

You only have to say "fuck you" to me one time and I can take it from there.

He really threw southern people under the bus when he mocked their accent towards the end of his rap. I guess hes cool with THAT kind of bigotry.

I've never been a Trump fan, but I have been tired of hearing celebrities bashing him. That said Eminem's freestyle was great. He remains the greatest lyricist to ever live.

Oh, he did, it had a lot of local cross over appeal that Kid Rock had, home town appeal. That is, mostly shot now.

They made allowances for Madonna's silliness, after all, she is more NY than Bay City. But it doesn't matter if folks are on the left or right, they don't hold either Ted Nuggent or Kid Rock in very high regard either. Once these native artists start acting like artists from NY or LA, rather than the ones from Nashville or MoTown, their local cred. is shot. We don't respect actors and musicians from our state that use their popular appeal to comment on politics. It is considered very gauche.

You wouldn't see Bob Seger or Alice Cooper or any self respecting Motown Star pull that shit. If they do, they aren't welcome around here. They are only welcome in the rest of the nation.

Floating around the social network feeds in Michigan. . .

"Hey Em, what up? I always thought you were the man.
Every since the days you rapped about Stan.

I couldn't believe you drew a line in the sand.
I didn't think I had to decide where to stand?

You don't want me as a fan?
If I don't surrender my opinion to the will of the man?

You put your hand up high in a fist,
You've been corrupted, taken over with rage and you're pissed.

Before the election I was never a Trump fan,
People like you pushed me, with your line in the sand!

You scream Fascist, Racist, Dictator boo hoo,
Look in the mirror yo, that's what you do!

You're dressed up like ISIS spewing venom to the masses,
What you need to do is buy a new pair of bifocal glasses!

Hey Em, I'm from Michigan too,
I'm too old for rap and so are you!

I'll raise my kids to use their minds to unite,
Not spew crazy rhetoric to blow our country up like dynamite!

Just want you to know I heard you through and through,
I'll raise my children to never be like you!

And oh, by the way... forget you too!"~Jennifer Batreau

#MAGA
1f1fa_1f1f8.png

Feeble? Oh man, this guy tears Trump a new A$$ Whole with all the truth he drops.

And you guys know it.

Eminem is such a loathsome, despicable, thuggish creature that it's a good sign for Trump if that Eminem lump of fecal matter opposes him.

Eminem is such a loathsome, despicable, thuggish creature that it's a good sign for Trump if that Eminem lump of fecal matter opposes him.
That would be Trump.

Eminem never stiffed the people who did work for him.

Eminem has never said sexual assault is fun because he's a star.

Eminem has never been accused, and rightfully so, of racism.

I never heard Eminem say "Some Mexican's don't rape".

Eminem said:
Unless you're a POW who's tortured and battered.
He don't like his war heroes captured.
That's not disrespecting the military?
We love our military.

Trump said:
I like people who weren't captured (referring to the more than 42,000 Americans who were captured, tortured and starved since 1940.

And yet, to Conservatards, Trump is their cult figure. A serial adulterer.

you are a cry baby Trump suck up LOL his video already has been seen by over 24 million...your pathetic suck up whine will be seen by 24 people at most LOL

you are a cry baby Trump suck up LOL his video already has been seen by over 24 million...your pathetic suck up whine will be seen by 24 people at most LOL

AWESOME!
24 million have got to see what a fucking whack-job the dude is. So cool...haha
Like I said, the twisted Left continues to Loon-out and chase anyone semi legitimate toward the right. Good job Loons...keep em' coming...haha

Forum List

Back