Widening Of The Buffer Zone

Pffft.

The Palestinians are not a threat to any of its neighbors.
Obviously the Egyptians think otherwise.
Al Sisi is not "the Egyptians." He is a US sponsored dictator.

Can you produce the evidence of that from a reputable unbiased non partisan source ?
Here is a report on the dictatorship.

Egypt s Al-Sisi Establishes Tyranny Mubarak Only Dreamed Of Washington Should Stop Playing The Fool By Praising Cairo s Commitment To Democracy - Forbes

Do you actually believe that anything happens in Egypt without the US having its hand in the pie?

So were in that is the proof asked for, cant see it saying he is a US sponsored dictator...........
Emad Mekay, a California-based reporter on the Middle East who has previously worked for the New York Times and Bloomberg News, told Common Dreams that the statement is more evidence that the U.S. is "trying to revive the Mubarak regime in the form of a new US-trained, funded and backed military general."

US Welcomes Coup Leader As Egypt s New President Common Dreams Breaking News Views for the Progressive Community

...Israel isn't a neighbor. It is a colonial occupation.
No, it's a new Nation-State in the region, which, after years of good-faith negotiations with the neighboring Palestinians, and getting slapped in the face, lied-to, betrayed and its citizens killed for its troubles, has given up on such impossible hopes, and has now committed itself to a Reconquista of all the lands between the River and the Sea, and squeezing the remaining hostiles beyond their borders, as the only remaining answer to its survival needs. Past understandings, injuries, etc., have become irrelevant.

...Israel isn't a neighbor. It is a colonial occupation.
No, it's a new Nation-State in the region, which, after years of good-faith negotiations with the neighboring Palestinians, and getting slapped in the face, lied-to, betrayed and its citizens killed for its troubles, has given up on such impossible hopes, and has now committed itself to a Reconquista of all the lands between the River and the Sea, and squeezing the remaining hostiles beyond their borders, as the only remaining answer to its survival needs. Past understandings, injuries, etc., have become irrelevant.
Yep, that's what they say.

Can you produce the evidence of that from a reputable unbiased non partisan source ?

Egypt s Al-Sisi Establishes Tyranny Mubarak Only Dreamed Of Washington Should Stop Playing The Fool By Praising Cairo s Commitment To Democracy - Forbes

Do you actually believe that anything happens in Egypt without the US having its hand in the pie?

So were in that is the proof asked for, cant see it saying he is a US sponsored dictator...........
Emad Mekay, a California-based reporter on the Middle East who has previously worked for the New York Times and Bloomberg News, told Common Dreams that the statement is more evidence that the U.S. is "trying to revive the Mubarak regime in the form of a new US-trained, funded and backed military general."

US Welcomes Coup Leader As Egypt s New President Common Dreams Breaking News Views for the Progressive Community

NOPE still cant see your words in that link either, no link to the coup in evidence at all.

Why do you LIE when you know you will be found out so easily

You are still ignoring me and that is quite a shame, I'll try again.
Do you support the Muslim Brotherhood as alternative for Al-Sisi, which is by the way one of the most liberal Muslims in the entire M.E.?
These are the alternatives, and you for some reason stand for the radical Islamic regimes - again - over peaceful tolerant people, weird..or not.
I Don't really know what you have in mind except "KONSFIRASIS" (Kondor's)
So instead of deflecting try answering straight, Al-Sisi or Muslim Brotherhood?

Do you support the Muslim Brotherhood as alternative for Al-Sisi, which is by the way one of the most liberal Muslims in the entire M.E.?
These are the alternatives, and you for some reason stand for the radical Islamic regimes - again - over peaceful tolerant people, weird..or not.
An interesting challenge...

So, what do you say, Tinny?

Given a choice only between...

1. the Muslim Brotherhood

...and...

2. al SIssi and his government

Which would you choose?

1 or 2?

...and...

Which would you choose?

1 or 2?
It looks like a Tweedledee/Tweedledum choice.

Like we always get here in the US.

...and...

Which would you choose?

1 or 2?
It looks like a Tweedledee/Tweedledum choice.

Like we always get here in the US.
Where has your mind gone to, Tinmore? Stop with the word games.

Pffft.

The Palestinians are not a threat to any of its neighbors.
What a load of crap. They absolutely are a threat to Israel, which is why they are being quarantined in Gaza. Savage animals must be caged.
Israel isn't a neighbor. It is a colonial occupation.
Israel is a sovereign state with international borders. No matter how much you try and deny that, it won't change Tinmore.
Palestine is a mythical creation with no borders that exists inside Israel.
But like I said, you have absolutely no credibility on the subject of Israel or the conflict.

Can you show any proof of that?
Tinmore, you're the one who always lies about Palestine having borders. I have proved to you countless that is false, and yet you keep asking me to prove it. As usual you're playing games and deflecting.
PalestineKLMandItDoesNotExistsjpg.jpg

What a load of crap. They absolutely are a threat to Israel, which is why they are being quarantined in Gaza. Savage animals must be caged.
Israel is a sovereign state with international borders. No matter how much you try and deny that, it won't change Tinmore.
But like I said, you have absolutely no credibility on the subject of Israel or the conflict.

Tinmore, you're the one who always lies about Palestine having borders. I have proved to you countless that is false, and yet you keep asking me to prove it. As usual you're playing games and deflecting.
-Apartheid EXISTS on Facebook.

But for your information everyone addressed the region as Palestine, doesn't mean it belongs to who call themselves 'Palestinians'

The postal zones went to ZIP Codes in 1963 so that ad is over 50 years old and Lydda is now called Lod and is in Israel proper and that's where the Ben Gurion Airport is located.

Yes, Palestine the geographical regions in which Arabs had no sovereignty. Your point ?

Now about the Palestine has international borders lie ...

Yes, Palestine the geographical regions in which Arabs had no sovereignty. Your point ?

I have already posted that a hundred times and you keep bouncing back with Israeli propaganda.

3. Reaffirms the inalienable right of the peoples of Namibia and Zimbabwe, of the Palestinian people and of all peoples under alien and colonial domination to self-determination, national independence, territorial integrity, and national unity and sovereignty without external interference;

A RES 33 24 of 29 November 1978

How can the Palestinians have an inalienable right to territorial integrity if they do not have territory?

I know, deep thinking is not your forte.

P F Tinmore, et al,

This is a bit of the argument that All pro-Palestinians have trouble with in the beginning.

(COMMENT)

First: The reaffirmation is that stipulated in Article 1 and Article 55 of the UN Charter (1945). It did not stipulate a particular plot of territory that the Palestinians had any particular inalienable right to, in terms of self-determination, national independence, territorial integrity, and national unity and sovereignty without external interference.

Secondly: The same body that wrote and adopted the UN Charter which stipulated the right of self-determination in 1945, also adopted the Resolution 181(II) (1947) which partitioned the trusteeship of the territory, formerly under mandate, which identified the apportionment to which the UN believed was a fair and equitable plot for the establishment of an Arab State. This was rejected by the Arab Higher Committee (an entity established by the Arab League to represent the Palestinian People). The Arab Palestinian was encouraged to exercise their right of self-determination and refused to do so. In contrast, the Jewish Agency did accept the opportunity to establish the Jewish State by the UN General Assembly. Subsequent to the 1948 rejection, several conflicts were fought over the determination.

Third: By 1978, the Arab Palestinian had taken two major self-determination actions,

The 1948 establishment of the All Palestine Government in Gaza.
The 1950 assimilation of the West Bank into the Hashemite Kingdom.​

None of these actions actually met the intended results of Article 55; which included:

With a view to the creation of conditions of stability and well-being which are necessary for peaceful and friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, the United Nations shall promote:

a. higher standards of living, full employment, and conditions of economic and social progress and development;
b. solutions of international economic, social, health, and related problems; and international cultural and educational cooperation; and
c. universal respect for, and observance of, human rights and fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, sex, language, or religion.​

Fourth: In 1988, the Arab Palestinians through the auspices of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), which had been recognized as the "the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people," declared independence. This was generally recognized as "self-determination and to independence in their State of Palestine on the Palestinian territory occupied since 1967." And that determination still holds through this day. Thus, the "territorial integrity" issue that exists today, is that which was commonly recognized as the "territory occupied since 1967." The Arab Palestinians have exercised their right of self-determination and national independence --- there is no dispute to be at issue on this point. They have exercised their "inalienable right" (more than once).

Under the Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States, if there is a dispute between member nations over territory then the following principles applies:

Considering it equally essential that all States shall settle their international disputes by peaceful means in accordance with the Charter,

Every State has the duty to refrain from the threat or use of force to violate the existing international boundaries of another State or as a means of solving international disputes, including territorial disputes and problems concerning frontiers of States.​

Currently, the Arab Palestinian claim the right to Jihad and Armed Struggle as the principle means to the dispute resolution process. This is the foundation for the conflict, that the Arab Palestinian wants to take possession of territory they were denied through their aggression in 1948.

Most Respectfully,
R

Palestine existed much the same as Sahara or the Steppes do, they are places that exist but are not nations. Still waiting for the treaty that created the nation of Palestine before 1988, with the Palestinian leaders signature at the bottom

I have already posted that a hundred times and you keep bouncing back with Israeli propaganda.

3. Reaffirms the inalienable right of the peoples of Namibia and Zimbabwe, of the Palestinian people and of all peoples under alien and colonial domination to self-determination, national independence, territorial integrity, and national unity and sovereignty without external interference;

A RES 33 24 of 29 November 1978

How can the Palestinians have an inalienable right to territorial integrity if they do not have territory?

I know, deep thinking is not your forte.

Because they themselves refuse to set in motion the needed steps towards gaining that territory. Until they do this they will be a landless people with no chance of freedom from the shackles they have forged themselves. Lets see if hamas will declare gaza independent and set the ball rolling.

RoccoR said:
First: The reaffirmation is that stipulated in Article 1 and Article 55 of the UN Charter (1945). It did not stipulate a particular plot of territory that the Palestinians had any particular inalienable right to, in terms of self-determination, national independence, territorial integrity, and national unity and sovereignty without external interference.

Yes it did.

RoccoR said:
Every State has the duty to refrain from the threat or use of force to violate the existing international boundaries of another State or as a means of solving international disputes, including territorial disputes and problems concerning frontiers of States.

What international boundaries have the Palestinians violated?

RoccoR said:

Yes it did.

EVIDENCE from a non partisan source ?

RoccoR said:
Every State has the duty to refrain from the threat or use of force to violate the existing international boundaries of another State or as a means of solving international disputes, including territorial disputes and problems concerning frontiers of States.

What international boundaries have the Palestinians violated?

Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Germany, Lebanon and I believe Iraq. All sovereign nations with International borders agreed by treaty that the Palestinians have entered with the intention of committing acts of terrorism.

Forum List

Back