Why Would "They" Need So Many Weapons???

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
1648330663022.png

The Chinese Xinhua news agency published these interesting statistics:

1648330766379.png

1648330849405.png

And this is already the U.S. and international data on the uncontrolled growth of poverty in the U.S.:

1648331191728.png

1648331255887.png

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN OUR COUNTRY?!?

Gosh, a nation with whom we're having an economic war and who kills political prisoners for their organs thinks we spend too much money on the military?

I don't give a fuck.
And why? You are not a U.S. citizen?

Can't you express your thoughts without foul language?

Or is foul language what earned you the honorary status of a Diamond Member?

I am a US citizen. I say what I want. And my thoughts on this issue are that China has exactly zero moral high ground from which to preach to America.

All along I always thought a country that can and will defend itself against tyranny understood the cost of freedom. The Chi Coms would like nothing better then to pluck the tail feathers of the eagle. Anyone that would trust one word from the Chi Com government is a fool. Let’s discuss the percentage of GDP dedicated to defense spending, or better yet what percentage of taxes collected are dedicated toward military spending first.

Gosh, a nation with whom we're having an economic war and who kills political prisoners for their organs thinks we spend too much money on the military?

I don't give a fuck.
You do have a point.

Fuck off, cocksucker.

Notice that the poverty stats you cite conveniently end before Trump's policies brought poverty to an all-time record low in the entire history of the USA.

Go suck some more commie cock, you pathetic piece of shit.

View attachment 621648

The Chinese Xinhua news agency published these interesting statistics:

View attachment 621649

View attachment 621650

And this is already the U.S. and international data on the uncontrolled growth of poverty in the U.S.:

View attachment 621652

View attachment 621654

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN OUR COUNTRY?!?
If you're trying to unite the left and right on this board to tell you to go fuck yourself then you're onto a great start.

Forum List

Back