Why Trump was, is, and will always be an idiot...

You have something against consumers saving money?

Obviously you have comprehension problems RabbiT....find a grown up to read posts to you and explain them....perhaps using pictures?
He complains that low cost items will enter the country. Maybe he (and you) would prefer $500 VCRs in the stores.

Hold on Rabbi, there is some good solid manufacturing that left our shores years ago that we could actually bring back today. If the USA does not manufacture goods our country will bankrupt itself.

The OP needs some introspection time as to where sucking statist political whore dick has gotten us in the last 16 years.

Wish I had my "moron-to-English" dictionary to help decipher the above.

If you live long enuff, you might figure it out one day. Otherwise, I see introspection is not one of your strong suits........so, maybe not........:dunno:.

If you live long enuff, you might figure it out one day. Otherwise, I see introspection is not one of your strong suits........so, maybe not........:dunno:

Indeed, I have a difficult time deciphering, "sucking statist political whore dick".....maybe it's my not having been brought up in some trailer park?

If you live long enuff, you might figure it out one day. Otherwise, I see introspection is not one of your strong suits........so, maybe not........:dunno:

Indeed, I have a difficult time deciphering, "sucking statist political whore dick".....maybe it's my not having been brought up in some trailer park?

You know that I know, that you know.......

I'd say he has zero chance since he's not running. Which brings us right back to who's an idiot you or billionaires.

A fairly safe bet is that you're also NOT a billionaire.....therefore, welcome to the "idiot fraternity".......Happy now?

Let's see Trump says we should make Mexico pay for a wall on the border. And in response you say walls are not effective. So what? The people want a wall let's let Mexico build it or... stop it's people from illegally migrating across the border. Making the people guilty of illegal acts is not bullshit, it's common sense. Can you cite to the statement about building a great wall of china? Or are you just yet another lying paid political shill?

Are you pro flooding our markets with cheap goods built with child labor? Have you never heard of import duties? Are you a moron?
You have something against consumers saving money?
What good is saving money if you have none to spend? When a country is dumping to take over a market, do you cede the market? What happens to a country that cedes all markets?
You missed Economics. We get that.
Nah... took it. Try again.
Must have failed.
Nope received As in micro and macro. For math majors & engineers those are very easy classes. Try again.

It is difficult to understand how so many right wingers can't realize what a charlatan Trump really is and how this huckster has been able to fool so many.......Please bear in mind that, as a left leaning voter, NOTHING pleases me more than to have Trump as the GOP nominee...or even "better", Trump as a 3rd party candidate.

However, anyone with half a brain should realize that what Trump is spewing is unadulterated bullshit.......

Trump calls for a 2,000 mile massive wall to be built on our southern border.....and any nitwit should realize that walls are never an effective way to guard anything......From the Great Wall in China, to the Berlin Wall, history has shown that they basically do little...and for us to truly hold back Latino immigrant immigration would be to seriously punish those businesses that thrive because of such an influx.

Trump boasts that he would collect some huge amount from Mexico for every illegal alien....but has anyone heard HOW he would do this??? Declare war on Mexico for non-payment?

Trump calls for China and Japan to stop flooding the US with cheaper products that cause unemployment is the states...Has anyone heard exactly HOW this charlatan would accomplish this?

Trump boasts that he "knows" how to defeat ISIS, but would obly tell us once he is elected.....and ONLY idiots would take his word for it.

Bottom line is this: Trump is strictly comical entertainment and those who honestly support this idiot have now become part of the joke.

Trump is not an idiot. He's many things but idiot would be the last term to describe him. Now if you want to find an idiot, look no further than Barack Obama.

It is difficult to understand how so many right wingers can't realize what a charlatan Trump really is and how this huckster has been able to fool so many.......Please bear in mind that, as a left leaning voter, NOTHING pleases me more than to have Trump as the GOP nominee...or even "better", Trump as a 3rd party candidate.

However, anyone with half a brain should realize that what Trump is spewing is unadulterated bullshit.......

Trump calls for a 2,000 mile massive wall to be built on our southern border.....and any nitwit should realize that walls are never an effective way to guard anything......From the Great Wall in China, to the Berlin Wall, history has shown that they basically do little...and for us to truly hold back Latino immigrant immigration would be to seriously punish those businesses that thrive because of such an influx.

Trump boasts that he would collect some huge amount from Mexico for every illegal alien....but has anyone heard HOW he would do this??? Declare war on Mexico for non-payment?

Trump calls for China and Japan to stop flooding the US with cheaper products that cause unemployment is the states...Has anyone heard exactly HOW this charlatan would accomplish this?

Trump boasts that he "knows" how to defeat ISIS, but would obly tell us once he is elected.....and ONLY idiots would take his word for it.

Bottom line is this: Trump is strictly comical entertainment and those who honestly support this idiot have now become part of the joke.

Well, he's no Hillary Clinton. but still...

aria_c13369620150720120100.jpg

Why Trump was, is, and will always be an idiot...

In other words, the only "evidence" he has that "Trump is an idiot"....

....is his own insistence that YOU are an idiot for listening to him!

These people are truly desperate, and have nothing left but smearing, screaming, and character assassination.

They are the Demagogue party - slander and libel is the ONLY thing they have to offer.

Trump is not an idiot. He's many things but idiot would be the last term to describe him. Now if you want to find an idiot, look no further than Barack Obama.

Well, your biases (and a touch of something else, maybe) gets in the way......Hate all you want, but Obama is far from an idiot......
Conversely, Trump is like the snake-oil salesman of far west days...selling sugared water and alcohol to cure one's diabetes.......I guess that bullshit still works on right wingers......and BY ALL MEANS, you and the rest of the tea sippers should back Trump, nothing assures me more than that for a Dems. WH win.

They are the Demagogue party - slander and libel is the ONLY thing they have to offer.

Does slandering Hillary makes you think that Trump is any less of an idiot???

If so, go right ahead and back and vote for Donald.

the difference between Soros and Trump is Trump is man enough to put his name and reputation, and money out there, to throw his hat in the ring.

Soros on the other hand manipulates American politics by funding more than 2 dozen groups; many the most hardcore of the extreme Left in politics

Does slandering Hillary makes you think that Trump is any less of an idiot???

If so, go right ahead and back and vote for Donald.

How did I slander the crook Hillary?

Trump is no idiot, and I think he plays an important function, to voice the concerns that other candidates cannot.

Scott Walker will be the GOP nominee and the next president.

the difference between Soros and Trump is Trump is man enough to put his name and reputation, and money out there, to throw his hat in the ring.

Soros on the other hand manipulates American politics by funding more than 2 dozen groups; many the most hardcore of the extreme Left in politics

Including the most vile hate sites on the net, including ThinkProgress, Occupy Democrats, and DailyKOS. Any one of those make Stormfront look reasonable and inclusive by contrast.

Speaking of George Soros though; I wish he WOULD run; he cant be much older than Bernie Sanders. Let's put Soros' views next to Trumps and let Americans decide who is the bigger nutjob, who is more extreme, who is a bigger hypocrite. Or conversely who has a more genuine concern for the American people, and who is just about an agenda. How bout it left-wing nutjobs?

Forum List

Back