Why the hell is now the left attacking Halloween costume's ?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
First the lefts war on Christmas now Halloween, when will it ever end?

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume slammed for 'mocking people born in wrong body'

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume slammed for 'mocking people born in wrong body'

Transgender organizations have lashed out at Caitlyn Jenner-themed Halloween costume insisting it makes “insensitive mockery” of people who underwent sex reassignment.
Caitlyn Jenner, 68, formerly known as Bruce, rose to prominence in 1976 after taking gold in the men’s decathlon. In 2014, Jenner made the headlines after divorcing his wife Kris Jenner and coming out as transgender a year later.

The former Olympian underwent a full sex reassignment surgery January 2017 becoming one of the world’s most famous openly transgender women.

The 'I am Cait' costume features a long brunette wig, a sports top with removable marathon number, a pair of shorts and two plastic Olympic medals in reference to Jenner’s Olympic success. It was removed from eBay following the backlash from the transgender community, but remains available on Amazon where it can be purchased online.

5bcf4199fc7e9338158b45c8.jpg

Transgender organizations have lashed out at Caitlyn Jenner-themed Halloween costume insisting it makes “insensitive mockery” of people who underwent sex reassignment.
Caitlyn Jenner, 68, formerly known as Bruce, rose to prominence in 1976 after taking gold in the men’s decathlon. In 2014, Jenner made the headlines after divorcing his wife Kris Jenner and coming out as transgender a year later.

The former Olympian underwent a full sex reassignment surgery January 2017 becoming one of the world’s most famous openly transgender women.

The 'I am Cait' costume features a long brunette wig, a sports top with removable marathon number, a pair of shorts and two plastic Olympic medals in reference to Jenner’s Olympic success. It was removed from eBay following the backlash from the transgender community, but remains available on Amazon where it can be purchased online.

View attachment 224633

Ah yes, the left getting in the way of the right's right to bully.

Hate is the sort of behavior that will send you to HELL!
Jesus wasn't talking about just that macho-gay-bashing asshole when he said 'Love thy neighbor'.

A Halloween costume?

So only gays can get offended now, what about ghost and witches like Nancy pelosi and Hillary?

The left whines about anything and everything.

IF they had their way anything that is even the slightest bit offensive would be banned and you'd be thrown in prison for it. That isn't the country that I wish to live in.

The PC zealots have been bitching about Halloween costumes for years.

Wear the "wrong thing" to a freakin' party and it is my duty to attack you.

Standard PC madness: Going drama queen over something this small.
They're trying to change the world. We won't let them.

A war on Halloween? I don't think so.

It isn't the left that is upset. Spokesmen for two LGBT charities in the United Kingdom spoke against it. Are you saying they represent all the left in the UK. I think not.

That is not a reason to think the left in the UK have a war on Halloween. You say "when will it ever end" You are getting overemotional about what the LGBT are saying. That is just as bad as the LGBT spokesmen getting emotional about that one costume.

I remember fundies since the 80s having coronaries over Halloween costumes. This is no different. Don't like the costume don't buy it. But I have to wonder if Caitlyn Jenner is making some clams off of this costume.

View attachment 224633
Forty-five dollars for a lame-ass costume like that?

View attachment 224633
That alone, is the true outrage.

View attachment 224633
That alone, is the true outrage.
Why for fifteen you can get a Rick pillow mask...
44c4253c-e348-4647-94ed-a721ad05c5c7_1.6df29ed1a1253817d369e12d8f7530dd.jpeg

Forum List

Back