Why the hell do I see a man inside of a barbershop with a MASK ON getting his haircut????????????

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
he has to be one of the stupidest mutherfuckers I ever laid eyes on lol How the fuck can a barber shape up your face with a mask on????????????????

he has to be one of the stupidest mutherfuckers I ever laid eyes on lol How the fuck can a barber shape up your face with a mask on????????????????
Must have been a Republican and that mask was covering his ass.

of course it was a white man. I dont believe any normal black man would have on a mask while getting their haircut

of course it was a white man. I dont believe any normal black man would have on a mask while getting their haircut
What if he's robbing the joint?

Yeah! Right on. He should be getting a mask cut instead, yes?

Maybe because the barber doesn't want to catch the virus from a customer.

It's a lot easier for a person to trim up his own beard than it is to give himself a haircut.

Maybe because the barber doesn't want to catch the virus from a customer.

It's a lot easier for a person to trim up his own beard than it is to give himself a haircut.

then the shop should be open

Unless you're talking about his beard, last time I looked, a "haircut" involved cutting the hair coming out from the top of your head and along the sides of your head.
Medical masks usually involve covering your mouth and nose.

fbj mask.jpg

Unless you're talking about his beard, last time I looked, a "haircut" involved cutting the hair coming out from the top of your head and along the sides of your head.
Medical masks usually involve covering your mouth and nose.

its not necessary

Forum List

Back