Why the GOP will lose Congress and the Oval office next election

As has been said, there is no opposition party.

Judges Trump appointed just told Texas they must open up their border and be abused by 8 million or more illegals and just suck it up. Why? Cuz the Constitution says they must endure such abuse by the Federal government.

What a bunch of hateful and unfeeling morons. New York takes a few hundred thousand immigrants and the entire country can hear them whine about it that never stops. I would rather sleep in a room full of newborns every night than listen to them every day as they care nothing about Texas having to take the never ending millions.
Republican voters have a problem recognizing reality. They demand the candidates promise impossible things, and punish those who try to tell them the truth.

You make a good point. I live in SC which is suppose to be a "Red" State. In most areas of the state, politicians know that they have to run a republican to get elected, so many politicians that would perhaps run as democrats run as republicans. Also, SC does not register voters by party. Anyone can voter in the republican primary and anyone can vote in the democrat primary, but not both.
The only organization that could elect a demented, infirm, fool like Biden twice is the GOP.

There is no other organization that could cause that to happen.

A sitting President with 38% approval rating and they can't beat him.

As Trump once said, "If I lose to Biden, I will have lost to the worst Presidential candidate in US history".

Yep.

The only organization that could elect a demented, infirm, fool like Biden twice is the GOP.

As Trump once said, "If I lose to Biden, I will have lost to the worst Presidential candidate in US history".

Yep.
unless the dems engage in massive cheating Trump will win this time by a huge margin. the people are fed up with dem lies, cheating, treason, and incompetence.

The sad part here is, there was zero chance Mayorkas would have been removed since the DNC controlled Senate would never have allowed it and agreed with the impeachment.

The vote was simply symbolic of the GOP opposition to what created the border crisis.

Symbolically, however, they don't give a damn about the border or you, or the country.

So be it.

The two party system has failed the American people. It is time for a new direction.

unless the dems engage in massive cheating Trump will win this time by a huge margin. the people are fed up with dem lies, cheating, treason, and incompetence.
And if Trump wins what happens? Both parties gang up on him again and impeach him for the 2313rd time?

Yep.
Trump very well might loose to Biden, especially if Trump is convicted of a crime before November. It is also possible for Trump to win in a landslide if he is convicted of a crime before November because of the backlash. I am not smart enough to predict what will happen, but I see many different possibilities. Hold on to your hat, this roller coaster ride could become rough over the next few months.

You make a good point. I live in SC which is suppose to be a "Red" State. In most areas of the state, politicians know that they have to run a republican to get elected, so many politicians that would perhaps run as democrats run as republicans. Also, SC does not register voters by party. Anyone can voter in the republican primary and anyone can vote in the democrat primary, but not both.

It happens in red areas of Florida all the time. A Dem runs as a Pub. When they get elected, they simply claim to be a centrist. Actually, they are lying Democrats.

Trump very well might loose to Biden, especially if Trump is convicted of a crime before November. It is also possible for Trump to win in a landslide if he is convicted of a crime before November because of the backlash. I am not smart enough to predict what will happen, but I see many different possibilities. Hold on to your hat, this roller coaster ride could become rough over the next few months.
The DNC has already voted to impeach Trump if he wins and are still deciding for what.

That is the difference between parties.

Getting rid of the two party system.
What dose that even mean?

That is like Russians saying we will get rid of Putin or North Koreans saying they need to get rid of Rocket man or the Chinese saying they need to get rid of the CCP.

No, you are just their hostage is all..

Both parties are so inept that they guarantee the survival of the other party.

All the GOP wants to do is play politics. They have shown themselves to be unwilling and unable to govern in the national interest. That's why they gonna lose
Irony2.gif

Forum List

Back