Why should my federal tax dollars go to New York City to pay for illegals?

They say it is going to cost NYC $3 billion per year for the next 4 years and they are demanding the Fed pay for it.

If NYC is a SELF DESIGNATED SANCTUARY CITY, why is it up to me to pay for their policies?
I highly doubt that Trump is going to send California, NY or Colorado any extra federal funds. They are going to have to deal with their own problems until at least 2029

There is a simple solution for this.

If you want illegals to break our laws and invade our nation, YIU PAY FOR IT.

You sponsor an illegal family and pay for all their expenses.

Or, preferably. Just enforce federal immigration laws.

They say it is going to cost NYC $3 billion per year for the next 4 years and they are demanding the Fed pay for it.

If NYC is a SELF DESIGNATED SANCTUARY CITY, why is it up to me to pay for their policies?
Where do you live?

Mexifornia has a wetback tax….they don’t call it that but everybody sane knows that’s exactly what it is.

They shouldn't

Why should my federal tax dollars go to New York City to pay for illegals?​

Gee, whiz. The lefties were all about strutting around and flailing their Pom Poms for the sanctuary city label. That was until the sanctuary’ens arrived.

Now, Pom Pom flailing, not so much.

I don’t see what the big deal is with illegals committing crimes. In places like California, the law allows people to steal up to $900 in merchandise before anyone is supposed to care.

It seems pretty, um, you know, Racist™ to discriminate against the sanctuary’en illegals in Chicago. Equity™ demands that illegals in Chicago have the same Thieves Rights as criminals in California.

On Thursday’s “CNN News Central,” Chicago Alderman Brian Hopkins said that the city simply can’t handle any more migrants, and as a result of the migrant influx in the city, “We’re seeing crime go up, property values go down” and “We’re seeing communities destabilized.” Hopkins further stated, “I’m a Democrat, but I’ll say the Biden administration has absolutely dropped the ball,” and “every day that goes by while we let the border remain open and while we let cities try to address this humanitarian crisis, it gets worse by the day.

Forum List

Back