Why renewable energy is a total fantasy!

air and sun will never produce reliable energy in today's world. just never gonna happen. Nuclear power is the answer.

Never say never ... you underestimate human's ability to be cheapskates ... there are some battery technologies that are far too expensive today, but tomorrow maybe not ... so reliablity isn't essential for wind/solar to be economical ...

I agree with you about nuclear ... but that power will be expensive ... I think there will still be cost savings with the alternatives ... how many days of free electricity do we need to make financial sense? ...

air and sun will never produce reliable energy in today's world. just never gonna happen. Nuclear power is the answer.

Never say never ... you underestimate human's ability to be cheapskates ... there are some battery technologies that are far too expensive today, but tomorrow maybe not ... so reliablity isn't essential for wind/solar to be economical ...

I agree with you about nuclear ... but that power will be expensive ... I think there will still be cost savings with the alternatives ... how many days of free electricity do we need to make financial sense? ...
As moon stated, what the sun uses.

What happens when renewables run out ?
Do you even read what you write. I would say that you were dumber than a rock but that doesn't do justice. You are dumber than a whole box of rocks.
It was a genuine question posed by a right wing denier.

The brown part is wood.

96283E5B-FC0F-47E6-99E8-8A979107C3D3.jpeg

If a tree falls in a forest—and then it’s driven to a mill, where it’s chopped and chipped and compressed into wood pellets, which are then driven to a port and shipped across the ocean to be burned for electricity in European power plants—does it warm the planet?

Most scientists and environmentalists say yes: By definition, clear-cutting trees and combusting their carbon emits greenhouse gases that heat up the earth.

Forum List

Back