Why No Dem Bragging On The Cost Of A Labor Day Cookout?

That statement proves you are either a liar or just so indoctrinated to ignore the negatives proggy policies always bring that your cognitive dissonance steps in to convince you the price increases aren't real.

I'm sure you feel the Emperor wears the finest clothes you've ever seen, too.

You lefties are such giant hypocrites who rarely can see past your own shoes. The most vulnerable & poor in the country are hurting badly & you not only DGAF, you deny it is happening.
Seniors, single moms, disabled & anyone on a fixed income are getting slaughtered.
You are disgusting excuses for human beings
The last time I was at the grocery store I saw a senior and noticed I actually had coupons for several items in his cart. I asked him if he wanted them. He was so happy and gladly accepted. Hey…every little bit helps.

FJB and every asshole that voted for him.

Not the EBT dems.....They clean out all the frozen crab legs as soon as they hit the freezer bunkers.
On the 1st. I try to avoid shopping the 1st week of the month if at all possible.

If there's a killer sale I'll bite the bullet and go real early.

I wonder how many people, (besides the EBT crowd) when they went to the store for their Labor Day cookout vittles said WTF at checkout?

A nice USDA Prime Porterhouse steak was $17.99 a pound at my butcher.....Right at $40.00 for one nice steak. Normally I would have bought two (at near half the price) but I bought one instead and shared it with the wife.

Thanks Tater, I guess we did not need all that red meat anyway.
Go shoot a red squirrel for your vittles, Jethro.

The last time I was at the grocery store I saw a senior and noticed I actually had coupons for several items in his cart. I asked him if he wanted them. He was so happy and gladly accepted. Hey…every little bit helps.

FJB and every asshole that voted for him.
Oh, aren't you special.

Forum List

Back