why mass shooting is very big thing ? when it happens on regular basics in america ?

i wont give you any source, but you clearly know what is what since you are an american person.

and rightly anyone has said that no one can awake those who are pretending to be sleeping.

and thank you for shifting burdon of proof ( stupid moron ) now you can go away from here. for you have acomplished an big feat by making mountain from mustard seeds.

you are really an clever man. instead of any stupid moron! and what is the value of your learning english ? since you do not have even common sense. thus it is wasted upon you. that is my opinion. it is all wasted upon you.

Well oh ignorant one, on this board, the burden is on the OP to source the claims and statistics they cite. If you're able, try reading the posting rules.

Well oh ignorant one, on this board, the burden is on the OP to source the claims and statistics they cite. If you're able, try reading the posting rules.

fine no mass shooting takes place on regular basics in america, nor rapes takes places at each minute or domestic violence at each 9 seconds.

now you can go away instead of ranting here. GET OUT!

fine no mass shooting takes place on regular basics in america, nor rapes takes places at each minute or domestic violence at each 9 seconds.

now you can go away instead of ranting here. GET OUT!

You ignorant fool, the word you're looking for is "basis" not "basics". Also this is a public forum, and as long as you keep making an ass of yourself, I'm going to keep pointing it out.

why rapes and domestic violence are big things as well ? when such things happen in each 1 minute in america ?

and demonstic violence in each 9 seconds.

since european/american womens has agreed to the deal of european man. than why is it big issue ?
look kekdjdmdmkd.png

You ignorant fool, the word you're looking for is "basis" not "basics". Also this is a public forum, and as long as you keep making an ass of yourself, I'm going to keep pointing it out.

i dont care about the barking of the dogs than. you are free to bark on.

go on making mountains from mustard seeds. if it will take you anywhere in real life.

4300+ kids are shot and killed by guns per year now. This surpasses kids that die in car accidents.

Of course the vast majority of these deaths are in Democrat run shit holes where gang violence and overall criminality are running rampant thanks to their “defund the police” and overall anti- law enforcement mentality, and criminal friendly “Justice system” that allows career criminals back out on the streets.
"Kids". Most of whom are in their late teens, early twenties and are involved in gang activity when they get shot.

why rapes and domestic violence are big things as well ? when such things happen in each 1 minute in america ?

and demonstic violence in each 9 seconds.

since european/american womens has agreed to the deal of european man. than why is it big issue ?
Mass shootings and school shootings are statistically very rare events. That's why they make big news.

Mass shootings and school shootings are statistically very rare events. That's why they make big news.

im talking about mass shooting and it contains every types of shooting ( foolish man ) and there are many places where all details are given of every day mass shootings in america. and you can look it up if you likes to.

since im not american nor its my problem. so i am not interested to bother into it.

for in my place im facing another type of problem created by your British/americans. so i would prefer to face my problems. and you face yours.

im talking about mass shooting and it contains every types of shooting ( foolish man ) and there are many places where all details are given of every day mass shootings in america. and you can look it up if you likes to.

since im not american nor its my problem. so i am not interested to bother into it.

for in my place im facing another type of problem created by your British/americans. so i would prefer to face my problems. and you face yours.

I see you're still too ashamed of your country to say what it is. I guess that's understandable with all the ignorance you've put out there for everyone to see. LMAO

I see you're still too ashamed of your country to say what it is. I guess that's understandable with all the ignorance you've put out there for everyone to see. LMAO

my country ? it is dominion status of common wealth. and why be ashamed of something which i havent done ? huh?

and you are an false pretender, and if there is anyone who is joke here than it is you yourself. but you are too guilible and wishful thinker to realise that.

Yes, you're so unconcerned that you come to American political discussion groups to spend your time.

Yes, you're so unconcerned that you come to American political discussion groups to spend your time.

ban me, or limit my access. what is the loss ? for i wont stay either here for long.

and why should i be concerned with you ? since one reaps what he sows. so indeed these are your karma ( or say deeds ) which you are reaping.

anyways i just have expressed my wonder that how such things ( like rapes on every one minute, domestic violence in every 9 seconds and mass shooting everyday ) can go on regular basics. it is indeed wonderful for me. for i havent seen such things.

Last edited:
ban me, or limit my access. what is the loss ? for i wont stay either here for long.

and why should i be concerned with you ? since one reaps what he sows. so indeed these are your karma ( or say deeds ) which you are reaping.

anyways i just have expressed my wonder that how such things ( like rapes on every one minute, domestic violence in every 9 seconds and mass shooting everyday ) can go on regular basics. it is indeed wonderful for me. for i havent seen such things.

You're the one who said it isn't your concern or problem. I could care less if you are here or not. Unlike many other Americans here, I welcome comments from people of other countries. As for your phony statistics, rape has different definitions in different countries. But using per capita statistics, the US comes in 14th when it comes to rapes:

As for mass shootings, the FBI statistics (which most use) classifies a mass shooting of four or more people. This is done all the time in drive-by shootings.

I'm not saying that what is your business and what is mine, I'm just asking that what is so big deal for people who daily have lots of mass shootings, rape in each minute to such horrible degree that victims, sometimes dies away. And domestic violence per 9 seconds.

That is great America. And entire World is blind enough to imitate you.

The vast majority of mass shootings are gang warfare. In the large urban centers. THESE take 100 TIMES the number of lives as school shootings. They are more common because Western kids mature SLOWER now than in the past. Have their heads in the internet, their phones, their video games MORE than they interact in the real world.

Its' not a gun violence problem, it's a PSYCHOLOGICAL problem. It just manifests itself differently HERE than in other parts of the world. Here -- the leadership isnt healthy or honest and the culture and morals are decaying.

All this gets FIXED -- when and if -- we have strong adults in leadership and we get our heads out of our "entertainment devices".

The vast majority of mass shootings are gang warfare. In the large urban centers. THESE take 100 TIMES the number of lives as school shootings. They are more common because Western kids mature SLOWER now than in the past. Have their heads in the internet, their phones, their video games MORE than they interact in the real world.

Its' not a gun violence problem, it's a PSYCHOLOGICAL problem. It just manifests itself differently HERE than in other parts of the world. Here -- the leadership isnt healthy or honest and the culture and morals are decaying.

All this gets FIXED -- when and if -- we have strong adults in leadership and we get our heads out of our "entertainment devices".
its the country which illegally occupied the land from red indians and killed 100 million red indian males and made the lottery of rest of the womens won after the death of all 100 million red indian males.

so what can any sane person can expect about such people ?

Forum List

Back