Why isn't Hillary Clinton being tried for treason and conspiracy?

Truth, you just noticed a peculiarity of bad communication called "projection." That's when someone who delivers constant propaganda (usually multiple lies) blaming somebody else who disagrees with him or her as talking propaganda. These knuckleheads operate under the umbrella of omerta (secrecy) and get lessons from their political heads, usually centralized somewhere not known to others. I think you may have good instincts.

I think you need to stay away from propaganda as a means of communication. That is all.

You talk of propaganda while sourcing Faux News: the most popular propaganda outlet in the nation. The irony is stinging.
There is a difference, doll. Fox news does their homework and get things right mostly.

The leftist locksteppers get their news from each other. You can tell by the use of the same phrases that coincidentally come verbatim within the same 24 hour parameters, unless it was particularly effective, in which case it gets drilled into the ground.

My best dreams are when I see that bitch Clinton hanged....or ....sent to an eternal suffering prison.....

She and her idiot traitor schizophrenic Bill....I want to see them pay for all their crimes.

Treason requires a law to be broken

Repubs started the dossier and she just picked up on it

Just because Trump says it treason does not mean that it is, he is just mad that he got caught and shown to be not as smart as he claims.

I think you need to stay away from propaganda as a means of communication. That is all.

You talk of propaganda while sourcing Faux News: the most popular propaganda outlet in the nation. The irony is stinging.

Who told you that CNN? Lol

only morons get their news from Fox. I think that is where The Orange Buffoon gets most of his fake news.

Trump Derangement Syndrome ^^^^ that sickness is great here with you

Who told you that CNN? Lol

only morons get their news from Fox. I think that is where The Orange Buffoon gets most of his fake news.
I see the favorite word from the Democrat liar machine is "morons" today, and that's only in projection hopes. They don't respect their base. :lmao:

My best dreams are when I see that bitch Clinton hanged....or ....sent to an eternal suffering prison.....

She and her idiot traitor schizophrenic Bill....I want to see them pay for all their crimes.
And I think she should be placed in solitary confinement when she is imprisoned for her crimes, until she fesses up to her wrongdoing and asks for forgiveness for all the hundreds of millions of Americans she hurt, and the tens of millions of unborn Americans she upheld the brutal killings of (studies show even a fetus can feel mortal pain and will try to escape the abortionist's killing equipment by dodging it instinctively.)

And I think they ought to get a committee of pro-lifers like me to determine whether Hillary is sincere or not about her sorrow for her evil deeds.

And I think she should be placed in solitary confinement when she is imprisoned for her crimes, until she fesses up to her wrongdoing and asks for forgiveness for all the hundreds of millions of Americans she hurt, and the tens of millions of unborn Americans she upheld the brutal killings of (studies show even a fetus can feel mortal pain and will try to escape the abortionist's killing equipment by dodging it instinctively.)

And I think they ought to get a committee of pro-lifers like me to determine whether Hillary is sincere or not about her sorrow for her evil deeds.

the bitch Clinton should be burnt at the stake.OK? nothing less nothing more

Hannity? You offer up Hannity?? RATFLMAO!!! How much more lame can the neocon whackadoodles go. Quite far it seems...
The American people disagree with you:
Ratings
The Top Cable News Programs For May 2019

By A.J. Katz on May. 30, 2019 - 9:49 AMComment
Hannity is No. 1 on cable news for the fourth consecutive month.

Also by A. J. Katz on the same page:
May 31, 2019
Fox News marked 20 straight weeks as the most-watched basic cable network in total day.
Scoreboard: Friday, May 31
Fox News marks 35 straight months at No. 1 in total day, while TNT, driven by its NBA Playoffs coverage, is at the top in prime time.

Cable news?? LOL....Give me actual figures (can't see the figures in your link because you have to join the site to read the article. I'm not doing that)
I didn't invent this, dear, and I'm not a member of the link I linked either. So I found who originated the news as being "Nielsen Media Research" followed by "Top Cable News Programs For May 2019" and got an assorted different things in my Bing! search engine, and the top ones are:

Fox News remained the top-rated cable network in May, but MSNBC and CNN are surging
Fox News emerged as the top-rated cable news network last month in primetime, despite gains by rivals MSNBC and CNN. According to new Nielsen Media Research Center ratings, Fox News remained the top . ...
Yahoo Sports2y
Fox News remained the top-rated cable network in May, but MSNBC and CNN are surging
(Fox News host Tucker Carlson in New York.AP Photo/Richard Drew) Fox News emerged as the top-rated cable news network last month in primetime, despite gains by rivals MSNBC and CNN. According to new ...
Yahoo Singapore Finance2y

The media gets a case of Mueller madness

There is just no stopping Fox News Channel. It was the most-watched network throughout the day in the entire cable realm in ...

The Washington Times
7d
Fox News Steamrolls Cable News Competition With Big Win In May Ratings
In ratings data released Wednesday by Nielsen Media Research ... News chief executive--an insider credited with the successful deployment of Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham as new stars who now sit ...

Forbes
1y
Fox News most-watched cable network in early 2018
Fox Business Network ended the first quarter of the year as the number one rated business network on television for the sixth consecutive quarter, according to Nielsen Media Research. FBN had six of ...

al.com
1y
Media victory: Fox News marks 17 consecutive years as the No. 1 cable news network
Fox News Channel, however, has defied the odds, emerging as the No. 1 rated cable news network for 17 consecutive years, this according to rating numbers released Tuesday by Nielsen Media Research ... ...
Enjoy whichever one floats your boat. More people watch Fox because Fox doesn't hire Leftist lockstep bullshitters who take their orders from the Democrat Party. If you want flourished lies, go to loser Rachel Maddow the truth bender.

Hillary Clinton has been implicated in orchestrating Trump's downfall with the help of her minions in the FBI, a British spy, and Russian correspondents, while Barack Obama was President and while she was Secretary of State. There is a lot of unhappiness over her influencing the Democrat Party to keep President Trump away from his official duties. That's treason, not adults being good Americans.

Some states have had enough of Hillary Clinton.

She belongs in jail for 50 years minimum.

Texas board of education has voted to eliminate Hillary Clinton from history curriculums.
Texas board votes to eliminate Hillary Clinton, Helen Keller from history curriculum | Education | Dallas News

Because she isn't guilty of either.

And goddamn, texas is fucked up.

I guess this is where the dumbing down of humainty rears it's ugly head

God help us!

~S~
We shall overcome the Clinton Cartel.

The Clinton Cartel is already finished. It's all over but the retention of the colluders who swindled America from the halls of the FBI.

Payment due for trying to destroy freedom.

The Clintons are merely a bookmark in a long line of what you lament Beautress

Further, we live in an orwellian version of freedom

Go ahead, ask this BB to define it, 1/2 the posters here think it's owning a firearm

~S~
Well, sparky, we probably don't agree much, but rather than judge people on how rich or poor they are as good or bad doesn't cut it with me. The Good Book says something like "The sun shines and the rain rains on the rich as well as the poor." To me that means not all poor people are the best or the worst, and that not all rich people are the best or the worst, either. Other things fall into line as well--age, experience, the determination to learn from errors and be a better person for it, intelligence is good, but not all-important. Sometimes a man's responsibilities change when he is given an incentive, and that change can be the difference in the case of a President who has a lot of management expertise, fiscal intelligence, and appreciation for those who do well. I feel that President Trump made his share of mistakes, took his lumps for them, and tried hard to get it right the next time. I think he's done the same thing since he was elected. That really ticked his adversaries off, so being who they are, they set him up with false allegations and lies about him, and all their scheming and planning came to nothing except the expenditure of $40 million dollars at the expense of the American taxpayer for a few seats in congress for the Democrats who created this little shitstorm.

Hillary Clinton has been implicated in orchestrating Trump's downfall with the help of her minions in the FBI, a British spy, and Russian correspondents, while Barack Obama was President and while she was Secretary of State. There is a lot of unhappiness over her influencing the Democrat Party to keep President Trump away from his official duties. That's treason, not adults being good Americans.

Texas board of education has voted to eliminate Hillary Clinton from history curriculums.
Texas board votes to eliminate Hillary Clinton, Helen Keller from history curriculum | Education | Dallas News

The evidence found by Tom Fitton's Judicial Watch group found conclusive evidence that Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and the upper echelons of the FBI have their fingerprints all over it (the origins of the Steele Dossier), plus they have in their possession all of the emails Hillary thought she had ridded of by having her computer destroyed, cloroxed, and axe-hammered the hard drive. She's goin' down, pal. She had Trump framed before and after he beat her, so if you keep hearing the words "insurance policy," you will get it when she is incarcerated.

Last edited:

the bitch Clinton should be burnt at the stake.OK? nothing less nothing more
Sorry, doll. The Constitution's Bill of Rights does not allow cruel nor unjust punishment. The little snowflake will just have to take what the justice system gives her, and we have to live with it as the good sports American citizens are supposed to be. :muahaha: I will give the Prison Cooks my recipe, however, for the hardest damn biscuits in the world.

The evidence found by Tom Fitton's Judicial Watch group found conclusive evidence that Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and the upper echelons of the FBI have their fingerprints all over it, plus they have in their possession all of the emails Hillary thought she had ridded of by having her computer destroyed, cloroxed, and axe-hammered the hard drive. She's goin' down, pal. She had Trump framed before and after he beat her, so if you keep hearing the words "insurance policy," you will get it when she is incarcerated.

God your stupid.

Cloroxed? You know Bleachbit was just a name, not a chemical.

Forum List

Back