Why isn’t Graham investigating FBI/CIA and Biden corruption, instead of bitching about Syria?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
IMHO Lindsey is corrupt, I suspect he is owned - or blackmailed - by armaments and open-borders interests....OR the LGBT crowd are threatening to come out on him!

So he is doing nothing with his judiciary committee to fight corruption, instead he is spending all his energy fighting to keep us embroiled in Middle East wars

Perhaps Trump should go to South Carolina and denounce this weasel in front of a massive crowd. Lindsey needs to go, or find his balls and start fighting back with the TRUTH we all know is out there but quashed by the DemonRATS and their coconspirators the MSM! Pack him up and move him to the Syria/Turkey border!

IMHO Lindsey is corrupt, I suspect he is owned - or blackmailed - by armaments and open-borders interests....OR the LGBT crowd are threatening to come out on him!

So he is doing nothing with his judiciary committee to fight corruption, instead he is spending all his energy fighting to keep us embroiled in Middle East wars

Perhaps Trump should go to South Carolina and denounce this weasel in front of a massive crowd. Lindsey needs to go, or find his balls and start fighting back with the TRUTH we all know is out there but quashed by the DemonRATS and their coconspirators the MSM! Pack him up and move him to the Syria/Turkey border!
if you have to ask you clearly dont understand the uniparty system,,,

one of the GOP goals has always been to protect the democrat party and their policies and squash any attempts to investigate or prosecute any of them,,,

and this time donald trump is the head of that snake with his refusal to have any of them investigated

Senator Graham is focusing on Syria b/c faggots. :lol:

:poke::poke:
35EC2552-93E1-42E7-AC0A-28784DC81333.gif

Because he knows it's just a conspiracy theory.

And you are a troll!

And you are a troll!
That's nice Sonny, you go at with the other kids now, ok?

And you are a troll!
Pre school answer, as usual!

Tell me you don't understand that...ROTFLMFAO!

It’s not b/c of homos Senator Graham is gassing on about Syria, but his slavish adherence to us having a strong global military presence. He is a war hawk first and foremost. That’s why him Sen. McCain were such buddies.

And you are a troll!
Pre school answer, as usual!
Can you really be this dumb?

You asked a question. "Why isn't Graham investigating..."

I answered. "Because he knows it's a...".

You didn't like my answer and called me a troll.

I respond with "that's nice, you run along now".

But you think I'm the one with the "preschool reply,"?

Forum List

Back