Why is the Democratic candidate field....nothing but old white people?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ya know....the past 7 years have made me pay more attention to diversity and care about race and my white privilege.

So....what's with the racist Democrats? Nothing but old white people.

No hispanics.
No blacks.
Only 1 establishment woman.
No younger candidates.

Just mad old whites. No diversity.

Ya know....the past 7 years have made me pay more attention to diversity and care about race and my white privilege.

No hispanics.
No blacks.
No younger candidates.

So...how many hispanics, blacks, younger or women candidates were rejected by the Democrats and told they could not run?

No hispanics.
No blacks.
No younger candidates.

Negros didn't work out to we'll for them.

No hispanics.
No blacks.
No younger candidates.

So...how many hispanics, blacks, younger or women candidates were rejected by the Democrats and told they could not run?
How many were told by republicans? Probably none you would be lying if you came up with any.

that's pretty much their whole party. Most of them have made a career living off us taxpayers. some for 30, 40 years.

that's says how much their base votes for the same people OVER and over and over and over

No hispanics.
No blacks.
No younger candidates.

First democrats would have to allow them in and they will not do that. They are just a group of old white bigoted lunatics and don't allow anything but the same.

So....what's with the Democrats? Nothing but old white people.

Martin O'Malley is 52. I suppose that would seem "old"...to a 12-year-old. It also makes him two years younger than Rand Paul.
Lincoln Chaffee is the same age as Carly Fiorina, and younger than Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, and Donald Trump.
Jim Webb is the same age as Donald Trump, who's older than Hillary Clinton.

But the all-time eldest Presidential candidate at age 77 was Ron Paul.

Last edited:

Martin O'Malley is 52. I suppose that would seem "old"...to a 12-year-old. It also makes him two years older than Rand Paul.
Lincoln Chaffee is the same age as Carly Fiorina, and younger than Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, and Donald Trump.

And lets recall the great Negro support from democrats shall we?
Jesse Jackson ran and got NONE.
Al Sharpton ran and got NONE.
A FAKE Negro ran and got it all. Obama is 1/4 arab 1/4 Negro and 1/2 white.

The democrats have NEVER supported a REAL Negro like Alan West or Herman Cain or Colin Powell or Ben Carson.
Democrats PREFER FAKE Negros.

No hispanics.
No blacks.
No younger candidates.

The far left has already had their token minority, they do not need to run another one..

He ran the country into the ground as he was supposed to..

Yet Democrats will win the minority and youth vote. Again.

Sucks rubes.
A Trump/Carson ticket WILL take BOTH groups.
:rofl:

That's hilarious. That was a joke right?

Anyways Trump already said he's going with Kasich. His supporters are a bunch of xenophobes he can't go pushing them away by picking Carson.

Martin O'Malley is 52. I suppose that would seem "old"...to a 12-year-old. It also makes him two years older than Rand Paul.

And lets recall the great Negro support from democrats shall we?
Jesse Jackson ran and got NONE.
Al Sharpton ran and got NONE.
A FAKE Negro ran and got it all. Obama is 1/4 arab 1/4 Negro and 1/2 white.

The democrats have NEVER supported a REAL Negro like Alan West or Herman Cain or Colin Powell or Ben Carson.
Democrats PREFER FAKE Negros.

So you feel policy is less important than color-coordination? Is that why all your posts are IN BOLD!!!!!?

Having been shown to be uninformed about their own candidates' ages, the Right shifts to choosing paint samples:

488e9b33929630b5a01b7edbdaf1efcb.gif

No hispanics.
No blacks.
No younger candidates.

Apparently all of them....since the Dems are offering nothing but old angry whites. Damn bigots.

What's the saying....once you go black you never go back?? Well...Democrats obviously are disproving that.

...old angry whites....

Now that you've added another qualifier, "angry," let's look at your side's "old" (you set the bar at Martin O'Malley, two years younger than Rand Paul) angry white people:

Rand Paul
Carly Fiorina
Jeb Bush
and the Angriest White Man of all, Donald Trump

What are they so angry about?

Last edited:

Martin O'Malley is 52. I suppose that would seem "old"...to a 12-year-old. It also makes him two years younger than Rand Paul.

John McCain was 72 when he ran in 2008. Democrats said he was too old. Currently, Bernie Sanders is 74 and would be 75 if he gets the nomination. However, many of the ones who said McCain was too old say Sanders isn't.

Many Democrats say Reagan was too old. He was 69 years 11 months when he took office in 1981. Hillary Clinton would be 69 years 3 months on inauguration day if she won. I don't hear the Democrats saying anything about her being too old.

...old angry whites....

Now that you've added another qualifier, "angry," let's look at your side's "old" (you set the bar at Martin O'Malley, two years younger than Rand Paul) angry white people:

Rand Paul
Carly Fiorina
Jeb Bush
and the Angriest White Man of all, Donald Trump

What are they so angry about?

If you consider that O'Malley doesn't have a snowballs chance, stating his age is irrelevant.

Let's look at Sanders and Clinton. Democrats said McCain was too old yet Sanders is 2 years older than McCain was at the same point in time. Democrats still say Reagan was too old yet Sanders would be 4 - 5 years OLDER than Reagan at the same point in time. Hillary Clinton would only be 8 months younger than Reagan at the same point in time. Is she too old or is age only a standard you apply to Republicans?

Ahh, do you remember when the right complained when they didn't have any minorities and the left pointed that out?

Do you remember how they defended it?

Pepperidge Farm remembers

Forum List

Back