Why is "Spitting on George Washington" a "flame post."

Status
Not open for further replies.

brainsee

Jan 25, 2024
George Washington was a firm supporter of the concept of "Freedom of Speech." Those who don't support or allow Freedom Of Speech are basically spitting on him. That isn't "flaming." It is just a simple statement of fact. I am positive that he wouldn't have had kind words for anybody who didn't support freedom of speech. Neither do I.

George Washington was a firm supporter of the concept of "Freedom of Speech." Those who don't support or allow Freedom Of Speech are basically spitting on him. That isn't "flaming." It is just a simple statement of fact. I am positive that he wouldn't have had kind words for anybody who didn't support freedom of speech. Neither do I.
did he tell you this himself??

and the 1st A has nothing to do with free speech,,

If you have questions about specific moderation, pm a mod (per the rules). Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back