Why is Morti friendzoned usually?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Tramps and Thieves, A Real Gypsy Pay-off
I guess im too weak, and too fat, and a gypsy. Girls like white guys with tattoos and abs? At least the girls, I talked to and had a crush on. But makes sense they were white themselfes you cant blame them. I tried to chat up gypsy girls too but only online, on facebook etc. all of them were married already.

Married women are the easiest. It takes a little finesse, but if you can ever get them to start talking about how their husband doesn't care, or listen, or help enough, and make them think you didn't lead the conversation to that subject, all you have to do is spend a little time commiserating with them and telling them they deserve better. Works every time.

I guess im too weak, and too fat, and a gypsy. Girls like white guys with tattoos and abs? At least the girls, I talked to and had a crush on. But makes sense they were white themselfes you cant blame them. I tried to chat up gypsy girls too but only online, on facebook etc. all of them were married already.
The best friend I ever had was a 5'8" fat Mexican guy.

That dude pulled more ass than anybody I ever knew.

He knew how to talk.

He knew how to make them laugh, put em at ease, and like him.

You see, the difference between the 'friend zone' is graduating to the next step.

You talk, make them laugh, put them at ease and then don't make the move.

You need to take charge.

Stop bein a 'buddy', and be a man.

Married women are the easiest. It takes a little finesse, but if you can ever get them to start talking about how their husband doesn't care, or listen, or help enough, and make them think you didn't lead the conversation to that subject, all you have to do is spend a little time commiserating with them and telling them they deserve better. Works every time.

Maybe but that is against the ten commandments. It would also make me feel uncomfortable, and I guess some married woman would accept it but some not.

Well lets see.
You're not exactly a George Clooney look alike.
You're overweight.
You dress like a slob.
And most important? You dont have a pot to piss in.
No women want to go home with you and find that you live with your mother.

Dude. Yes. Maybe nobody has ever told you the truth before. You are fat and awkward. Get your shit together and go to the gym. Women are attracted to well-behaved men that aren't losers. Do you have a job? Probably not. It's really not hard to impress women dude. You just have to not be a complete dreg. You're probably fucked on the awkward thing, but a lot of women are awkward as hell too, so that should be okay.

Go to the gym. Stop being fat. That will help a lot, no matter what bullshit lies people feed you. That's a huge sign of your character and the way you approach your life, and people do notice and care.

The best friend I ever had was a 5'8" fat Mexican guy.

That dude pulled more ass than anybody I ever knew.

He knew how to talk.

He knew how to make them laugh, put em at ease, and like him.

You see, the difference between the 'friend zone' is graduating to the next step.

You talk, make them laugh, put them at ease and then don't make the move.

You need to take charge.

Stop bein a 'buddy', and be a man.
Women are good at noticing when guys are thirsty perverts too. Obviously all of us are, but it's about well you can play it cool and let her think you're not. lmao

Last edited:
Fucking scumbag. You're absolutely right though. Good advice for anybody that wants some tail. Lots of asshole husbands out there too.

Women are good at noticing when guys are thirsty perverts too. Obviously all of us are, but it's about well you can play it cool and let her think you're not. lmao
Women know that.

Eggs are precious, sperm is cheap.

You are selling.

You are just selling yourself.

It's a learned skill.

Morty hang in there. "there is a pot for every lid"
Like Anomal said and I told you before. If you "project" I'M LOOKING' it kills chances 100%
Go out, be Morti, nothing else. She's there, think on that. Stay positive.

Forum List

Back