Why Is Law Enforcement Only Putting Christian Pedophiles In Prison????

And yet that God made his believers the wealthiest in the world no matter any of the evil of those within.
Tell me you've never been to the American south without telling me you've never been to the American south.

Ask the OP, it was his assertion that the only ones going to prison were christians, not mine.
White Christian pedophiles certainly get more press anyway. Never let a politically useful story go to waste.

White Christian pedophiles certainly get more press anyway. Never let a politically useful story go to waste.
Are you kidding? Imagine the mileage Fox or breitbart could get out of a black muslim pedophile! They'd be shouting it with bullhorns for months!

The fact that they haven't means they can't find one.

Are you kidding? Imagine the mileage Fox or breitbart could get out of a black muslim pedophile! They'd be shouting it with bullhorns for months!

The fact that they haven't means they can't find one.
I could point them right to one. They exist. Pedophilia is not limited to a religion or skin color. You could find just about any combination of bullshit imaginable in one person. People are varied, and there are billions of us.

I could point them right to one. They exist. Pedophilia is not limited to a religion or skin color. You could find just about any combination of bullshit imaginable in one person. People are varied, and there are billions of us.
Don't you find it confusing that so many Christians get arrested for pedophilia but hardly any drag queens?

Don't you find it confusing that so many Christians get arrested for pedophilia but hardly any drag queens?
Meh...

I'm not a Christian so I don't really have a horse in this race. Be ignorant. See if I care. Lol

Then why have you not?

And yet that God made his believers the wealthiest in the world no matter any of the evil of those within.
Ahhhhh...the "prosperity gospel" Jesus preached on the mount. :lol:

"The chances of a poor man entering heaven are about the same as a camel passing through a needle's eye."

What's the deal with the fishing vids Marvin? Did you notice that the media reports don't specify the sex of the victims? It's important because the leftwing media and democrat agenda seems to be in the business of protecting and concealing the rise of homosexual pedophile aggression

Hmm, interesting question. I don't remember reading any news stories on Hindu or Jew pedophiles being locked up. Why is law enforcement only going after Christian pedophiles?

Ahhhhh...the "prosperity gospel" Jesus preached on the mount. :lol:

"The chances of a poor man entering heaven are about the same as a camel passing through a needle's eye."

Um, that ain't what the bible says.

It says:

Luke 18:25 that "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God"

Not a POOR MAN, but a RICH MAN can't get into heaven.

Forum List

Back