Why is CNN attacking Clinton?

CNN has been focusing most of today’s coverage on Bill Clinton’s botched and tone deaf interview this AM. Questions for all you “Fake News” CNN haters... why would the Clinton News Network be going after Clinton?! Is it fake news? How do you make sense of this?!

CNN owns the Hillary2020.com website. They're clearing the way for her and will eliminate all who stand in her way, even her hubby

And those that truly do not agree will suddenly disappear in an apparent suicide..

CNN has been focusing most of today’s coverage on Bill Clinton’s botched and tone deaf interview this AM. Questions for all you “Fake News” CNN haters... why would the Clinton News Network be going after Clinton?! Is it fake news? How do you make sense of this?!
because he will never run for office again and they are embarrassed by his rapes and sexual harassment

Sorry I cannot begin to explain the thought process on how CNN decides what to cover and what not to they jumped the shark on that front sometime ago.
I wasn’t asking for you to explain CNNs thought process. I asked how the Clinton News Network, Fake News propaganda fits into today’s coverage?
What did they say?
Bill tried to play victim of the Lewinsky scandal and botched a response to a question about the metoo movement and his actions while in office. I saw two CNN hosts in two different shows dig into him for his inability to provide an answer or state a clean apology to Lewinsky. Others they were interviewing made the case that in today’s age actions like those would lead to immediate resignation and pointed out his hypocrisy

So putting the adultery aside, wild bill and monica had consensual sex...which is morally wrong but not legally wrong. Are you suggesting that cnn is now the beacon of morality and is now questioning its inner self in regards to the moral depravity that is occurring today?
Actually the President held power over Lewinsky so it was NOT consensual.

I wasn’t asking for you to explain CNNs thought process. I asked how the Clinton News Network, Fake News propaganda fits into today’s coverage?
What did they say?
Bill tried to play victim of the Lewinsky scandal and botched a response to a question about the metoo movement and his actions while in office. I saw two CNN hosts in two different shows dig into him for his inability to provide an answer or state a clean apology to Lewinsky. Others they were interviewing made the case that in today’s age actions like those would lead to immediate resignation and pointed out his hypocrisy

So putting the adultery aside, wild bill and monica had consensual sex...which is morally wrong but not legally wrong. Are you suggesting that cnn is now the beacon of morality and is now questioning its inner self in regards to the moral depravity that is occurring today?
No I’m just making fun of people who call CNN the Clinton News Network

No you made a claim and got outed when you could not back up your claims!

The Clinton News Network is bash Trump 24/7..

But you shilled for CNN instead of telling what really happened.
I told exactly what I saw. Funny that dupes like you will still call them the Clinton News Network. I know Trump likes to double down on his stupid but that doesn’t mean you also need to.

Sorry I cannot begin to explain the thought process on how CNN decides what to cover and what not to they jumped the shark on that front sometime ago.
What did they say?

That's true but she didn't object to the extracurricular activities. She could have. Im not defending wild bill either.

What did they say?

I told exactly what I saw. Funny that dupes like you will still call them the Clinton News Network. I know Trump likes to double down on his stupid but that doesn’t mean you also need to.

Once again the far left drone gets caught in a lie and then can not up own up to it.

Still no proof!

CNN owns the Hillary2020.com website. They're clearing the way for her and will eliminate all who stand in her way, even her hubby

And those that truly do not agree will suddenly disappear in an apparent suicide..

Well people do have a nasty habit of dying around the Clintons.

Kate Bolduan and Brooke Baldwin both dug into Billy boy during their shows

Once again the far left drone gets caught in a lie and then can not up own up to it.

Still no proof!
Good, you win. Go away now

What did they say?

Well, I think she consented in the truest form of the word... however, what he did was entirely unethical.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It doesn't do anything or mean anything.....They do one story on Bill Clinton, now they're balanced.....it's just cover to try and say they don't always attack Republicans....

Still no proof!

Delete the thread and admit you were wrong!

It doesn't do anything or mean anything.....They do one story on Bill Clinton, now they're balanced.....it's just cover to try and say they don't always attack Republicans....
I don’t think they are balanced... they love digging into Trump and focus most of their coverage being critical of him. But it’s not fake and it is laughable to call them the Clinton News Network

Still no proof!

You’re like an annoying fly that keeps buzzing by our ears. Go find a hot piece of shit to feast on, you’re adding nothing to this conversation

I don’t think they are balanced... they love digging into Trump and focus most of their coverage being critical of him. But it’s not fake and it is laughable to call them the Clinton News Network
Comon they are the Clinton New Network. Ever since the 90s, they love both of them. And their news is very fake....its usually an anonymous source and wrong......but yes they love digging into Trump, they just haven't found much.

Still no proof!

You’re like an annoying fly that keeps buzzing by our ears. Go find a hot piece of shit to feast on, you’re adding nothing to this conversation

Well based on your rancid analogy, looks like that is exactly what I am doing!

You are a far left hack, yo got caught telling posting a lie, now you are sore that you got caught!

Typical far left drones!

They post bunk and expect others to prove them wrong!

I don't know who coined the term, maybe Rush? But, during the nineties, they fawned all over the Clintons. But, who cares, the only time I watch CNN is when I am at the airport.

They were on MSNBC's Morning Joe too. They were blaming him for giving them Trump. I'm assuming it's because they can't blame Obama without being Racist.

Forum List

Back