Why I want Ann Coulter to run for President in 2020

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
After listening to Ann Coulter’s latest statements on the Lars Larson Show, I believe Ann should announce a Presidential campaign because she would be our best bet to pressure Trump to stop breaking his campaign promises in the remainder of his term while at the same time giving a strong national voice to the millions of Trump voters like me who are dismayed at his reversals on key issues like immigration, border security, and Amnesty for illegals. If Coulter truly believes Trump’s failure to deliver on his Make America Great Again promises means the end of America, shouldn’t she run in a last-ditch effort to save our nation from the perils she perceives and describes?

Why I Want Ann Coulter to Run For President in 2020
-----------------------

Ann , I'm surprised at you did someone get to you? What in the hell would you want when everytime he tries to do what he needs to idiots in Congress stop him. However, he does have power to step over hlaf these morons to begin with and he is not doing it!

Trump the last thing you want to do is piss off the American people no matter what the hell side they're on, after 8 yrs of that other moron Obama, and then his idiots hating you etc....

AMERICA HAS HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULL SHIT ALL THE WAY AROUND!!!

Well that would at least get Trump to return her calls.....lol

Forum List

Back