Why I Don't Like Illegal Aliens

Here is an example of why hiring illegal aliens is not opposed by liberals and why
illegal aliens always vote for the soicalist democrats. Jose's vote is bought by the liberals and paid for by Joe.

You have 2 families..."Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal".

Both families have 2 parents, 2 children and live in California.

"Joe Legal" Works in construction, has a Social Security Number, and
makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes deducted...

"Jose Illegal" Also works in construction, has "NO" Social Security
Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Joe Legal...$25.00 per hour x 40 hours, $1000.00 per week, $52,000 per
year, now take 30% away for state federal tax,

Joe Legal now has $31,231.00

Jose Illegal...$15.00 per hour x 40 hours, $600.00 per week, $31,200.00
per year

Jose Illegal pays no taxes...

Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays Medical and Dental Insurance with limited coverage,
$1000.00 per month $12,000.00 per year,

Joe Legal now has $19,231.00

Jose Illegal has full Medical and Dental coverage through the state and
local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year

Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

Joe Legal makes too much money is not eligible for Food Stamps or
welfare

Joe Legal pays for food, $1,000.00 per month, $12,000.00 per year

Joe Legal now has $7,231.00

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for Food Stamps
and Welfare

Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,000.00 per month, $12,000.00 per year

Joe Legal is now in the hole, minus (-) $4,769.00

Jose Illegal receives a $500 per month Federal rent subsidy

Jose Illegal pays rent $500.00 per month, $6,000.00 per year

Jose Illegal still has $25,200.00

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after
work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school.

Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while:

Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch.

Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program.

Joe Legal's children go home.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same Police and Fire Services,
but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

THIS IS NOT A PARTY ISSUE: IT'S A COMMON SENSE ISSUE.....

Don't vote OR support any politician that supports illegal aliens...

Make it a point to know how your representative votes, State and
Federal.....

It's PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!

You either didn't write this schlock or have never done taxes or both.

Joe has 4, possibly 6, exemptions. Then he has a standard deduction or he could itemize if he has a mortgage and property taxes.

So: Fail.

About ten years ago I witnessed this incident. I had to renew my drivers' license. I went to the local licensing office. While waiting in line, there were 5 Hispanic males in front of me. It turned out, ONLY ONE of them was there to take the test . ALL 5 of them got to help this guy. ALL of them! He needed their "assistance" ? This actually happened, as god is (was or if he ever existed), is my witness. How often can anyone pull a stunt like that, and then hum a few bars of the Mexican National anthem like pretend everything is normal? Stuff like THAT ISN’T supposed to happen, either, but it does. Thing about that, Americans are becoming a bunch of gutless wonders, we believe that this shit can’t happen, because we believe that everyone plays by the rules and would never abuse the system. Don’t be so naïve. Yeah , I believe Illegals can practically get away with murder, so, people that cheat on immigration won’t have any qualms cheating on taxes or health care, anything else, for that matter. It seems like a natural progression , boyo. Where do they STOP cheating, lying or misrepresenting themselves? At WHAT point is that? Tell me, because, that is the holy grail and the Rosetta stone of this entire issue. Their lying and misrepresentation, that is what this “ illegal alien” thing is all about.

The Democrats will allow the illegals to continue to flow in, and will, through ACORN, get them all registered to vote Democratic.

About ten years ago I witnessed this incident. I had to renew my drivers' license. I went to the local licensing office. While waiting in line, there were 5 Hispanic males in front of me. It turned out, ONLY ONE of them was there to take the test . ALL 5 of them got to help this guy. ALL of them! He needed their "assistance" ? This actually happened, as god is (was or if he ever existed), is my witness. How often can anyone pull a stunt like that, and then hum a few bars of the Mexican National anthem like pretend everything is normal? Stuff like THAT ISN’T supposed to happen, either, but it does. Thing about that, Americans are becoming a bunch of gutless wonders, we believe that this shit can’t happen, because we believe that everyone plays by the rules and would never abuse the system. Don’t be so naïve. Yeah , I believe Illegals can practically get away with murder, so, people that cheat on immigration won’t have any qualms cheating on taxes or health care, anything else, for that matter. It seems like a natural progression , boyo. Where do they STOP cheating, lying or misrepresenting themselves? At WHAT point is that? Tell me, because, that is the holy grail and the Rosetta stone of this entire issue. Their lying and misrepresentation, that is what this “ illegal alien” thing is all about.

Do not forget the thousands who rallied last year carrying Mexican flags in their marches. Boy that was a PR fuckup if there ever was.

You don't like illegals, BBD, because you are afraid of them.

Boyo, Tell me, what do you KNOW about Illegals that would make you supportive? You actually know something about the topic in the first person? Love to read it, I do, and I can hardly wait to know what an expert you are on how great illegals are. I can 't wait to hear this ditty. Fill us in, Starkey. PLEASE, do! Your respose should be good.

If you want to talk about illegals, how about leaving the hyperbole at the gate. I don't think it's a D or R thing, it's a C thing as in corporations. No regular citizen wants to subsidize Mexico or any of the Central or South American countries, or the rest of the world for that matter, but we do. The underground economy isn't of any benefit to us unless we're in it. You have to look at the motivations of all the politicians, not just one side or another. Follow the money.

Here in AZ it is crazy how much crime and such the illegals have brought with them. I have to call graffiti control qnce a week because my fence gets tagged. I have had to chase them out of my parking lot because they were trying to get my granddaughter who is half hispanic to open the gate, Fuck these sumbags all of them. If they want a better life do it legally. How hard is this to understand?

Boyo, Tell me, what do you KNOW about Illegals that would make you supportive? You actually know something about the topic in the first person? Love to read it, I do, and I can hardly wait to know what an expert you are on how great illegals are. I can 't wait to hear this ditty. Fill us in, Starkey. PLEASE, do! Your respose should be good.

Far more than you ever will, silver, but your hatred and fear precludes a discussion.

Here in AZ it is crazy how much crime and such the illegals have brought with them. I have to call graffiti control qnce a week because my fence gets tagged. I have had to chase them out of my parking lot because they were trying to get my granddaughter who is half hispanic to open the gate, Fuck these sumbags all of them. If they want a better life do it legally. How hard is this to understand?

Oh, and you know for a fact that the people asking your grand daughter to open a gate were 'illegal aliens' ... And you know that FOR A FACT because you checked their papers. You also miraculously KNOW that those kids that tagged your fence were illegal immigrants.

Go back to shoveling horse shit - it seems you're damn good at it.

Far more than you ever will, silver, but your hatred and fear precludes a discussion.

Starkey: Well, nothing is stopping you from being condescending or presumptuous, so why should a little thing like my angst disturb you? If the truth is on your side, the step up, hommie. Let’s hear it.

Oh, and you know for a fact that the people asking your grand daughter to open a gate were 'illegal aliens' ... And you know that FOR A FACT because you checked their papers. You also miraculously KNOW that those kids that tagged your fence were illegal immigrants.

Go Fuck yourself Bitch. Yes I know they are illegals. I have had trouble with them before. As for the tagging? Your right I dont know except it is all spanish. Oh and about that horse? Why dont you suck it.

See, if I were a poor Mexican, of course I would rush up the Rio Grand. Why not?

The Gringos rushed to it. That is the way it is, people have to live.

But that does not mean a nation can be so kind, borders that can not be controlled become other people's borders.

Indeed, that is how the US got to the Rio Grand.

And so it goes.

Starkey: Well, nothing is stopping you from being condescending or presumptuous, so why should a little thing like my angst disturb you? If the truth is on your side, the step up, hommie. Let’s hear it.

Because you are not interested in the truth. You are, bingo, interested in a nativist-driven agenda of hatred and fear. When you clearly wish to discuss objectively and fairly about the matter, sure, we will talk. Until then, go ahead and post nasty. Folks will get what you are doing.

I can only relate a little tidbit to this discussion. There was a company that we did business with several years ago whose Corporate vision was to expand into areas in the U.S. that had large Hispanic populations. This Company was based in P.R. and we were at a meet and greet conference in Miami and the CFO of the Company was delivering a speech in English then switched to Spanish and stated that Hispanics were now the dominant minority in the U.S. surpassing African Americans and that you could go 50 miles in any direction outside the room we were in and not have to speak English again. There was applause from the Spanish speakers in the room and then he repeated what he had said in English followed by an unpleasant pause, and then the realization of what he had said. There were several other representatives from other companies there and the undercurrent that was present throughout the remainder of the meeting was at best uneasy.

Go Fuck yourself Bitch. Yes I know they are illegals. I have had trouble with them before. As for the tagging? Your right I dont know except it is all spanish. Oh and about that horse? Why dont you suck it.

Guess what, genius, you don't know and didn't know SHIT about them being legal or illegal. Just because you got some Spanish tags on your fence, doesn't mean that they were made by 'illegal immigrants' - they could just as well have been sprayed on by 'legal immigrants'.

The point I'm trying to beat into your hard inbred head is that you don't and can't know unless you check their papers - or unless they tell you so themselves. You just hate for the sake of hating.

You showed your true colors: white, trash, and skank.

Last edited:

Because you are not interested in the truth. You are, bingo, interested in a nativist-driven agenda of hatred and fear. When you clearly wish to discuss objectively and fairly about the matter, sure, we will talk. Until then, go ahead and post nasty. Folks will get what you are doing.

You don't have a clue about this issue, do you? But you sound like a nice fellow. When is the last time an illegal alien walked into your house, without knocking, and threatened to kill you? See, something like that tends to make someone a little...Ya know, hostile. When is the last time a illegal alien neighbor punched you in the mouth, Hmm? Probably, your cheerful and positive attitude has more to with your distance to these WONDERFUL folks than any personal knowledge. Frankly, just between you me, and the devil and the dark blue sea, I don’t like my attitude on this subject, either, and I am actually trying to mellow out. Life is to short to live under a cloud, and besides, it just gives these losers more power than they deserve. Your turn, Starkey. Truth shall set you free.

When, and notice I said when NOT if, one of these illegals makes you or one of your loved ones a victim, you will definitley be singing a different tune. And trust me, you WILL be a victim one of these days if something is not done to eradicate, by deportation, the scum who enter illegally!

You don't have a clue about this issue, do you? But you sound like a nice fellow. When is the last time an illegal alien walked into your house, without knocking, and threatened to kill you? See, something like that tends to make someone a little...Ya know, hostile. When is the last time a illegal alien neighbor punched you in the mouth, Hmm? Probably, your cheerful and positive attitude has more to with your distance to these WONDERFUL folks than any personal knowledge. Frankly, just between you me, and the devil and the dark blue sea, I don’t like my attitude on this subject, either, and I am actually trying to mellow out. Life is to short to live under a cloud, and besides, it just gives these losers more power than they deserve. Your turn, Starkey. Truth shall set you free.

I've been threatened to be killed by a white republican because i disagreed with his position on healthcare. I've been punched in the face by a legal citizen for telling him he was wrong on something.
I've also had illegal immigrants volunteer to help with stuff around my house, pay me for using my land for their cows, and i even had a crush on a girl who was supposedly illegal, she was a really sweet girl.
Something must be in the water where you live that affects immigrants because where i live every type of person has it's equal share of douches and awesome people. Just sayin

Sorry all that bad shit happened to you and i think you've got a legitamit reason for your attitude. not sure what the fuck my point was. oh well

Forum List

Back